Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
Author Topic: My latest costume (something a little different)  (Read 15475 times)
sedstiskyfaller
Artisan of the Azure Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 617

Blue is my color, it is who I am

« Reply #15 on: June 25, 2016, 04:09:50 PM »

Really love the jacket! Looking forward to seeing it all put together  Smiley

Eques Discipulus
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 29

Light side points please.

« Reply #16 on: June 25, 2016, 05:38:12 PM »

Those are certainly some nice blasters.  I sort of want one now.  That could be a new division, UltraBlasters!  If only they weren't so uncivilized.  But the pictures and how to still earns a point.  I'm eager to see this when completed as all your costumes look great.

Emotion, yet peace.
Ignorance, yet knowledge.
Passion, yet serenity.
Chaos, yet harmony.
Death, yet the Force.

B1ondeange1
Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 3214

You can't take the sky from me....

« Reply #17 on: June 26, 2016, 11:57:31 AM »

Few photos Tongue Managed to forget to take my gloves with me  Roll Eyes Oh well, that happens

Saturday night heading to the afterparty (was kriffin cold so long sleeved shirt was necessary under the jacket instead of my planned tank top)

Ignore the funny orange bits... all weapons had to be orange or red tagged

One of our local 501st members has this amazing speeder bike prop that he just finished Cheesy

Honest Sir, the bike was just sitting here all unattended! But I was just taking it for a test drive I promise I was gonna bring it right back!

M4-QT droid
Shayla Jaste Cosplay
Perth Spartans

archon v2.1, consular, dominix v3 LE, bellicose, 2x dark initiate v3 LE, dark initiate v2 LE, Aeonix v2, raven, 2x shock, 2x manticore, electrum wind em/v4 obs

scifidude79
8-bit Defender of the Aeon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2106

« Reply #18 on: June 26, 2016, 02:10:51 PM »

Very, very nice!  Those outfits look great.  That speeder bike is freaking amazing.  I love the last picture, and the caption is funny too.  Grin

Ignore the funny orange bits... all weapons had to be orange or red tagged

Yeah, the authorities can be funny with those kind of rules.  You know, make sure everybody knows it's fake so that nobody gets shot.  Silly stuff like that.  Wink

B1ondeange1
Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #19 on: June 26, 2016, 03:05:04 PM »

Very, very nice!  Those outfits look great.  That speeder bike is freaking amazing.  I love the last picture, and the caption is funny too.  Grin

Yeah, the authorities can be funny with those kind of rules.  You know, make sure everybody knows it's fake so that nobody gets shot.  Silly stuff like that.  Wink

Don't get me started.

I can deal with weapon tagging and weapon policies. They are there for a reason, even if they are sometimes I bit too over the top. For 405th troops it's a rule, and I have a removable bright orange plug for my magnum barrel so I can pull it out for more official photos, then stick it straight back in and the grip always has an orange tag on it that is obvious but I can cover it for photos. It's the inconsistencies in the enforcement of the weapons policy that peeves me off severely. If you have a policy, make sure EVERYONE involved with security, weapons checks etc know it and enforces it the same. This con again was extremely disorganised in that regard. This con also wasn't particularly cosplay friendly.

Thankfully the guys actually doing the tagging were respectful of the guns and put their security tags where was suitable for us and did so carefully. One of them was actually 501st and another was a 405th forum member, so they have respect for people's cosplay and props.

M4-QT droid
Shayla Jaste Cosplay
Perth Spartans

archon v2.1, consular, dominix v3 LE, bellicose, 2x dark initiate v3 LE, dark initiate v2 LE, Aeonix v2, raven, 2x shock, 2x manticore, electrum wind em/v4 obs

scifidude79
8-bit Defender of the Aeon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2106

« Reply #20 on: June 26, 2016, 03:18:50 PM »

It definitely sounds disorganized.  There should be a standard across the board.  It looks like you and your husband had a good time, though.

Of course, I live in the US, so I maybe wouldn't have even painted the guns.  I may have just left them white, blue and orange.  (you can never be too safe with the cops we have over here  Roll Eyes)

hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #21 on: June 26, 2016, 07:29:25 PM »

You've got skillz kid Smiley . . . nice creativity and innovation. Point!

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2031

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #22 on: June 26, 2016, 10:00:13 PM »

Nice. I rather like that shirt with it. What blasters did you use exactly? I need to get mine done for I also have a rebel like thing I want to try with it Tongue

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

jammy
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 21

« Reply #23 on: June 26, 2016, 10:25:22 PM »

That looks great!
Kinda reminds me of Jyn Erso from Rouge One

B1ondeange1
Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #24 on: June 26, 2016, 11:50:15 PM »

Nice. I rather like that shirt with it. What blasters did you use exactly? I need to get mine done for I also have a rebel like thing I want to try with it Tongue

this:

The blasters are actually two nerf supersoaker bottle blitzes I've had for years and been wanting to mod coz I've always had this thing about dual wielding

M4-QT droid
Shayla Jaste Cosplay
Perth Spartans

Bulvoy
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 500

~Sipra Gehaz~ Rebel Legion "Ghost Base"

« Reply #25 on: June 27, 2016, 01:52:52 AM »

Thats Fantastic , All of it Really... Love those blaster's, The Entire outfit sits Extremely well very ingenious. Kickin Speeder bike your friend has, very envious

UltraSaber's by bulvoy, on Flickr
Menace - Emerald V4s- RavenSS pommel
Manticore V4s-CG- S /FOC-Renegade small pommel
Crimson Scorpion- V4s-BR- O/FOC
Dominix V3s-SRD
Initiate V4 Lite- VA
            "Im here to chew bubblegum & kick ass, and I'm all outta bubblegum"...

Molina00
Forum Emissary
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 459

« Reply #26 on: June 27, 2016, 03:32:10 PM »

I have to agree with Bulvoy, fantastic!  A little Mara Jade in there with the all-black and the goggles and the color of the holster is a good contrast.  A very capable looking pair of smugglers.  It looks so much more comfortable to wear than my costume too.  Cheesy 

I felt a great disturbance in the force as if millions of nerds cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced.

Integrity can accommodate the inadvertent error and the honest difference of opinion; it cannot accommodate deceit or subordination of principle.

B1ondeange1
Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #27 on: June 27, 2016, 11:41:22 PM »

I have to agree with Bulvoy, fantastic!  A little Mara Jade in there with the all-black and the goggles and the color of the holster is a good contrast.  A very capable looking pair of smugglers.  It looks so much more comfortable to wear than my costume too.  Cheesy 

Oh you have no idea! Tongue

The Spartans are hugely fun, don't get me wrong I love being in my armour. But you can't look at stuff. You can only see and hear so much in the helmets, you get stopped every few metres for photos, handling stuff and carrying stuff is more difficult and by the end of a day in armour you are drained feeling. By the end of the day in the smuggler outfits I had an armful of goodies (so much for not spending anything!) and sore feet and ankle- not sore all over me Tongue Eating lunch is far easier when you aren't trying to do it around armour too tehe. It was a nice relaxing break Smiley

Though, I did design my armour so I can sit in it, that's a huge bonus Tongue

M4-QT droid
Shayla Jaste Cosplay
Perth Spartans

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2037

« Reply #28 on: June 28, 2016, 12:04:55 AM »

Hi Blondie.  You are looking so good my friend !  Don't know much of anything about cos-play, but really appreciate seeing your efforts and some fun photos of you with hubby.   LS point for sure.   Cool

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #29 on: June 28, 2016, 09:31:59 AM »

Hi Blondie.  You are looking so good my friend !  Don't know much of anything about cos-play, but really appreciate seeing your efforts and some fun photos of you with hubby.   LS point for sure.   Cool
YOU don't cosplay?!

I figured for sure...

25 sabers! O_o

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: