Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
Author Topic: My latest costume (something a little different)  (Read 15425 times)
B1ondeange1
Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 3214

You can't take the sky from me....

« Reply #45 on: June 28, 2016, 05:58:10 PM »

Gotta give you a point for that.  Oh yeah!  Cool
Btw, the Jedi kneeling on the left in that pic is my brother wielding my Ultrasabers Graflex.

Thanks!  Have a point.  Smiley

Blondie does have a way with words doesn't she?  Grin
Thanks!  I won't go into finances but as far as detail and prep go, I have worked off-and-on on this costume for the last five months and there are still some adjustments to make before it's ready to submit.  I'm sure Blondie would agree that armored costumes are not for the faint of heart.  And to see what she is up to is pretty much the only reason I come here as well.    

Sorry Blondie, I didn't mean to hijack your thread.  Embarrassed

Hijack away! Cheesy I love costuming, and I love armour builds Cheesy and clones are awesome! Cheesy more pics of the armour are needed!

M4-QT droid
Shayla Jaste Cosplay
Perth Spartans

archon v2.1, consular, dominix v3 LE, bellicose, 2x dark initiate v3 LE, dark initiate v2 LE, Aeonix v2, raven, 2x shock, 2x manticore, electrum wind em/v4 obs

Molina00
Forum Emissary
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 459

« Reply #46 on: June 28, 2016, 06:53:39 PM »

Hijack away! Cheesy I love costuming, and I love armour builds Cheesy and clones are awesome! Cheesy more pics of the armour are needed!

When I get suited up for submission pics more will definitely be coming.   Wink

I felt a great disturbance in the force as if millions of nerds cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced.

Integrity can accommodate the inadvertent error and the honest difference of opinion; it cannot accommodate deceit or subordination of principle.

B1ondeange1
Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #47 on: June 30, 2016, 01:21:22 PM »

A pic that popped up from the afterparty

Smuggler stole herself some slightly heavier weaponry Tongue

M4-QT droid
Shayla Jaste Cosplay
Perth Spartans

archon v2.1, consular, dominix v3 LE, bellicose, 2x dark initiate v3 LE, dark initiate v2 LE, Aeonix v2, raven, 2x shock, 2x manticore, electrum wind em/v4 obs

Molina00
Forum Emissary
Knight Commander

« Reply #48 on: June 30, 2016, 01:53:12 PM »

A pic that popped up from the afterparty

Smuggler stole herself some slightly heavier weaponry Tongue

Someone looks like they are up to no good.  Grin

I felt a great disturbance in the force as if millions of nerds cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced.

Integrity can accommodate the inadvertent error and the honest difference of opinion; it cannot accommodate deceit or subordination of principle.

B1ondeange1
Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #49 on: June 30, 2016, 02:53:44 PM »

Someone looks like they are up to no good.  Grin

Shhhh. Don't let them know that!! Wink

M4-QT droid
Shayla Jaste Cosplay
Perth Spartans

Molina00
Forum Emissary
Knight Commander

« Reply #50 on: June 30, 2016, 04:05:48 PM »

Content deleted.  Decided to make my own thread now that I have found a few pics.

B1ondeange1
Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #51 on: July 01, 2016, 03:23:52 PM »

Another one that's popped up

M4-QT droid
Shayla Jaste Cosplay
Perth Spartans

Molina00
Forum Emissary
Knight Commander

« Reply #52 on: July 05, 2016, 02:01:59 PM »

Nice!  Is that supposed to be a royal guard in the middle?  I have actually been working on piecing together a John Marston costume too.  Looks like he went the black jeans route instead of going for accuracy.  Tongue 

B1ondeange1
Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #53 on: July 05, 2016, 04:25:26 PM »

Nice!  Is that supposed to be a royal guard in the middle?  I have actually been working on piecing together a John Marston costume too.  Looks like he went the black jeans route instead of going for accuracy.  Tongue 

Yes, royal guard, minus a few bits obviously Tongue

Can't say I was looking close enough at his pants Tongue but the outfit looked amazing in person, and some of the semi pro photos he got had people fooled into thinking it was the real deal lol. That guy is a friend and usually cosplays Wolverine (I think he has at least 5 or 6 variants that I've personally seen) so it was kinda strange seeing him NOT as Wolvie rofl.

I believe his cosplay Facebook page is Darkforce Cosplay if you wanna see more pics Smiley

M4-QT droid
Shayla Jaste Cosplay
Perth Spartans

Molina00
Forum Emissary
Knight Commander

« Reply #54 on: July 05, 2016, 05:00:31 PM »

Yes, royal guard, minus a few bits obviously Tongue

Can't say I was looking close enough at his pants Tongue but the outfit looked amazing in person, and some of the semi pro photos he got had people fooled into thinking it was the real deal lol. That guy is a friend and usually cosplays Wolverine (I think he has at least 5 or 6 variants that I've personally seen) so it was kinda strange seeing him NOT as Wolvie rofl.

I believe his cosplay Facebook page is Darkforce Cosplay if you wanna see more pics Smiley

One rather important minor bit jumps out at me.  Cheesy

Thanks.  I might have to check that out, I love a good John Marston costume.  I have just spent so much timing looking at pics for mine that I know he wears grey trousers with dark pinstripes, not black jeans.  Tongue

B1ondeange1
Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #55 on: February 19, 2017, 08:52:31 AM »

Necropost! but this is mine after all Cheesy

COSTUME UPDATE:

Some minor updates made for todays event. I wanted new pants but with how low my funds are currently i couldnt afford the material to make em. So I went op shopping, then raided the cupboard for scraps!

The pants before modding

I adjusted them so that they no longer flared at the bottom and instead were more fitted around my calves (left a little looser at my ankles). Then I decided that I wanted a stripe that ran down the side of each leg. After not finding what i wanted in a ribbon or trim, I made a quilted section by doing even lines down a length of panama mechanical stretch material left over from my Halo officer, and some old camo print polar fleece- 91 lines of stitching in total Smiley

Then trimmed the edges neatly so at 90 degrees to rib effect, cut in half, folded over the edges measuring carefully, and sewed onto the pants (with a little difficulty and some swearing). Ignore the seemingly crooked stripe, its the shaping of the pants when hanging flat.

Result:

Oh, and i also have new goggles. I love my new ones, and I picked em up cheap at a con!

M4-QT droid
Shayla Jaste Cosplay
Perth Spartans

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #56 on: February 20, 2017, 05:57:55 AM »

Very cool. I saw this thread for the first time today. Looks good.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #57 on: February 20, 2017, 06:11:31 AM »

Nice. Yeah I don't think I've seen this one before. I need to come up with something such as this Tongue I have track like pants with red stripes that could already work and a few blank black shirts and my leather jacket. Getting some cool ideas now actually ;o Will post this week if it all works out Tongue

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: