Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Couple of problems with the default V4 bundle  (Read 1039 times)
Mo24678
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -6

« on: June 30, 2016, 04:03:57 PM »

Hi everyone. I'm new here and have recently purchased my first US; a Manticore with Emerald and Obsidian V4. I absolutely love it and after experimenting with it for a few days, I ran into a little issue.

I would like to overwrite the "Ancient Saber" soundfont as it's not my favourite. I managed to do that following steps described on the forum, and replaced it with soundfonts for Ep IV.

I then downloaded the default Obsidian V4 bundle by US to keep as a backup on my hard drive, and noticed the following glitches:

1. Sith soundfont: The Tag/Boot lsu file is the same as the Obsidian one and not the one that comes with the saber. The one that comes with the saber is actually the Powerup lsu. Therefore I deleted the Tag file and created a copy of the Powerup file and renamed it Tag.lsu.

2. Do not overwrite Ep I, II or VI !! The tag for all 3 is corrupt and sounds like a jumbled mess instead of the voice announcing "Episode x" that ships with the saber. Please, does anyone have the appropriate lsu files for the tags of Ep I,II,VI?

3. Black Star, Obsidian and Ancient Saber are safe to overwrite as their backups are correct.

4. Silent: I know some users have made Silent soundfonts but my understanding are the results are variable and they do not include the "beep" tag that ships with the US. I wonder if US will release their Silent soundfont on their V4 bundle?

5. Finally: I downloaded some great Ep V soundfonts from the forum, but the tag is either Obi-Wan's or Vader's voice. I would prefer something similar to US (Just someone saying Episode V). I already have one for Ep IV. Does anyone have a version of Ep V like that please?

Musiclover221
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: 33

The Force Will Be With You...Always

« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2016, 03:22:02 PM »

Darn,I recently got a Graflex SE with V4 sound,oh well next sound saber I buy in the New Year I will copy the Tag sounds for you for the Obsidian Fonts.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: