Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Author Topic: Sentinel Yellow Phantasm Initiate V2 PROPER.  (Read 3470 times)
Kham-Ryn Kurios
Sentinel Prime; Knight of the HoloNet Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1723

I am Mr. Yellow.

« on: October 04, 2011, 06:01:01 AM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3S4ZQVQ_dPA" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3S4ZQVQ_dPA</a>

I love my Sabers, they are so choice!

Hope you enjoy. Grin

/LIGHT SIDE POINTS PLEASE\
‎Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Kham-Ryn Kurios
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

I am Mr. Yellow.

« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2011, 06:25:34 AM »

EDIT:

Also My first ever spinning video.

More will come.

‎Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Vex
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -402

« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2011, 12:28:34 PM »

Nice spins! I definatly got to get a pair of Initiate V3 LEs in Sentinal Yellow!!

dark side points please

imperialknight23
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 154

I will remember you brothers and sisters, Always.

« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2011, 06:21:24 PM »

spinning is real nice!  with the initiate blades that first spin must seem real easy.  i'm still trying to get that one down its a little hard with 2 different weights of sabers.  looks like they move pretty fast too. 

sometimes to show off the color in a blade i get up real close with the camera or i turn down the brightness setting, that might help a bit.  then again we did discuss that the light is a bit more intense in initiates due to it being a shorter blade.

Prophecy SRD  Lucrecia
Drk Initiate V2 LE AS Redemption
Drk Initiate V3 LE GB Hope
Bellicose DVA AB  Lumineux

Kham-Ryn Kurios
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

I am Mr. Yellow.

« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2011, 06:30:31 PM »

spinning is real nice!  with the initiate blades that first spin must seem real easy.  i'm still trying to get that one down its a little hard with 2 different weights of sabers.  looks like they move pretty fast too. 

sometimes to show off the color in a blade i get up real close with the camera or i turn down the brightness setting, that might help a bit.  then again we did discuss that the light is a bit more intense in initiates due to it being a shorter blade.

They are so east to spin. super easy.

I'll give that tricks  try.

Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1641

Suns of the Force

« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2011, 02:15:27 AM »

Great vid man!  Just got to watch it now, your spinning is really fluid.  Well done!

Loooove the yellow Initiates, can't wait to have one of my own Wink

Qui-Tom Helms
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 149

« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2011, 02:24:27 AM »

I had to watch it twice.  Exceptional spinning.  Yes, Yes, ancor (not rancor) Smiley

=====================================================================
Zartom   Socerer (Healer)                             Qui-Tom  Sage (Healer)
Trenok   Bounty Hunter (Powertech)               Vartom   Knight (Sentinel)
=====================================================================

Kham-Ryn Kurios
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

I am Mr. Yellow.

« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2011, 03:01:02 AM »

I had to watch it twice.  Exceptional spinning.  Yes, Yes, ancor (not rancor) Smiley

Twice!

Why thank you.
Great vid man!  Just got to watch it now, your spinning is really fluid.  Well done!

Loooove the yellow Initiates, can't wait to have one of my own Wink

Thank you as well Master Attoru.

grave13
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: -17

darkside points valued

« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2011, 12:02:36 PM »

LOL!  Pretty darn good for a small Guy who's a lil tipsy when making the video ;p well done. Glad to hear your wife is OK.

Best wishes

Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1641

Suns of the Force

« Reply #9 on: October 05, 2011, 12:05:29 PM »

LOL!  Pretty darn good for a small Guy who's a lil tipsy when making the video ;p well done. Glad to hear your wife is OK.

Best wishes

Haha true.  Though sometimes being a little tipsy actually helps, it loosens you up lol.

Kham-Ryn Kurios
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

I am Mr. Yellow.

« Reply #10 on: October 05, 2011, 05:36:30 PM »

Haha true.  Though sometimes being a little tipsy actually helps, it loosens you up lol.

Drunken Master anyone?

Master Artorius Vidnyl
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 759

Suns of the Force

« Reply #11 on: October 05, 2011, 05:40:20 PM »

Nero and I have considered this style of fighting.  It can be legitimate, but not in the Jackie Chan style (If you don't know what I mean go watch Drunken Master.  It's a great movie.)

Cheers.

Kham-Ryn Kurios
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

I am Mr. Yellow.

« Reply #12 on: October 05, 2011, 05:44:32 PM »

Nero and I have considered this style of fighting.  It can be legitimate, but not in the Jackie Chan style (If you don't know what I mean go watch Drunken Master.  It's a great movie.)

Cheers.

Of course I've seen it!

I mean I don't want people to get hurt., but I would like to see a real life application and someone get their butt beat with it.

Master Artorius Vidnyl
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 759

Suns of the Force

« Reply #13 on: October 05, 2011, 05:49:15 PM »

Of course I've seen it!

I mean I don't want people to get hurt., but I would like to see a real life application and someone get their butt beat with it.

The real power of such a style is in not actually being intoxicated.  Mimicing that state will put the opposition off their guard giving the user an advantage.  Then the ability to seemingly escape the attacks "by luck" (in my experience, there is no such thing as luck) and then suddenly opening up with good pure technique and obliterating someone.  So the "Drunken" part SHOULD be an act.  A truly intoxicated individual shouldn't stand a chance.

Kham-Ryn Kurios
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

I am Mr. Yellow.

« Reply #14 on: October 05, 2011, 05:51:33 PM »

The real power of such a style is in not actually being intoxicated.  Mimicing that state will put the opposition off their guard giving the user an advantage.  Then the ability to seemingly escape the attacks "by luck" (in my experience, there is no such thing as luck) and then suddenly opening up with good pure technique and obliterating someone.  So the "Drunken" part SHOULD be an act.  A truly intoxicated individual shouldn't stand a chance.

I get that.

It's the same reason Drunk people survive accidents, their body is so loose it just rolls with the hits.

The acting drunk, like you said is distracting but it's also irritating, because this guys is acting all goofy while im trying to beat him down. lol

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: