Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: V3 Questions.  (Read 1037 times)
Daishi
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -11

« on: October 04, 2011, 08:59:20 AM »

Hey I had a few questions regaurding the 3v's that will determine my next purchase and the way I decide to order my sabers and parts.

#1. LED? is it a LED Module or MLS?

#2. Quick disconnect an option? If so I'd like to know question 1

#3. (phantom only question) If the v3's work with all MHS pommles... could I use a coupler between it and my bellicose?

#4. (Phantom only question) the phantom's are pretty much two v3's together right? Well if I wanted to instead get one half Dominix and half Dark Initiate can I do that? and would there be any change to the price?

#5. if quick disconect is an option and it is a LED module as opposed to the MLS... can I request a MLS instead? or is it a size thing? I never really understood the diffrence between the two.

#6. (Stupid question) I remember a long time ago one saber was default set with an upgraded blade (forgot which one) and it was included in the price that was auto selected...  For the V3's the Li-Ion set up is auto selected on the first page... Is it supposed to be included in the price? or was it just auto selected as a "WE RECOMMEND THIS, GET THIS FEATURE YOU'LL BE HAPPY PROMISE!" sort of thing? (I am already assuming the 2nding answer but I felt I should ask anyways)

#7. (Request/Question) Anyone who has pics of question #4 can someone post it?

Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1641

Suns of the Force

« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2011, 12:22:36 PM »

1.  LED Module I'm pretty sure
2.  They don't offer it as an option so I'm gonna say no.  You can always ask though!
3.  Yes in theory you could.  Though you'd have a very unwieldy staff, being as there is no symmetry Wink
4.  In theory you could, you'd have to email Deep to confirm this.  Is there a specific reason you want one half Dark Initiate?
5.  The MLS unit only fits in certain hilts that are made for it - if this uses an LED module, you should use the LED module.
6.  It is not included with the price.  For the V3 hilts, if you want sound you HAVE to get the Li-ion setup.  If you only want it as a stunt saber, you don't need the Li-ion setup.
7.  I don't know anyone who has the V3s yet, but I know there are probably a few people here who have a Dominix V2 and an Initiate V2, so maybe they could post pics of that...

Hope this helped!

Qui-Tom Helms
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 149

« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2011, 03:45:37 PM »

In regards to your second question concerning quick disconnects, my answer is based on opinon since I do not own either, but have the new Archon V2.  In my Archon with all the "guts" (including quick disconnects) inside, there is not one single bit of space left inside the hilt, and, it is very tight getting the emitter on.  In the announcement video, Deep stated that there is limited space inside those hilts, so I would say that there is not enough room inside to accodate the quick disconnects, the extra wiring and shrink wrap.

=====================================================================
Zartom   Socerer (Healer)                             Qui-Tom  Sage (Healer)
Trenok   Bounty Hunter (Powertech)               Vartom   Knight (Sentinel)
=====================================================================

Daishi
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -11

« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2011, 05:44:44 AM »

4.  In theory you could, you'd have to email Deep to confirm this.  Is there a specific reason you want one half Dark Initiate?

Well I want a silver offhand but I wanted something unique... Now I know these are not real sabers however the concept I liked (which is again a hypothetical one) is a long handeld off hand short sword... with the capeability to be used as a 36"(you herd me XL ftw!) long handled long sword =D

My friend who make a lot of fanfiction for diffrent things wanted unique ideas for sabers and this was one of mine... and I grew kind of attached to the concept practical or not.

Anyways thanks for the answers guys.

grave13
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: -17

darkside points valued

« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2011, 10:56:59 AM »

You want long sword/saber hilt? Bane might be an answer ;p

shyguy3000
Knight Major

Force Alignment: 72

« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2011, 08:11:51 PM »

Actually in regards to combing Dominix and Dark Initiate he can just get sabers separately and get a coupler to link it together 

Light side Points please. =D
Consular w/ GB, BR, AB, SRD, MLS Units and Obsidian sound.
Archon V2 w/CG and Obsidian sound
Donimix V3 with DVA and Obsidian Sound
Guardian with GB and Obsidian Sound

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: