Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Looking for the Darktron Font  (Read 927 times)
Xanthos101
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: -1

« on: July 10, 2016, 10:48:30 PM »

Hello All,

I am brand new here, I just got my first UltraSaber about a week and half ago. I have been browsing the forums long before that though! I have been tweaking some settings, and colors and such, trying to get really some interesting variety for showing off. (i think have about 3 people that might purchase Ultrasabers because of this lol).

Anyways, I was browsing the forum and youtube getting some ideas for additional fonts i want to have. I did download a few different ones from here, the Darth Vader with the breathing, the Mario, and the Legend of Zelda, oh and the Iron Man one.

Then, this morning, i found one i really liked via a youtube video. Ninja-Jedi's Darktron Soundfont, reviewed by EeRocKK.

I searched the forums, and found references and links to the font, but all of them i found would not open correctly. I even installed winRAR and tried that as well, but both programs indicated there was issues with the files, and would not unpack them. All the other fonts i downloaded from the forums had no issues unpacking, so i dont think it is the programs i am using.

Does anyone have a newer link with the Darktron font? I would really appericate it.

Thank you!
~Xanthos~

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: