Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 55   Go Down
Author Topic: The Emitter/Pommel Reference Guide (picture request thread)  (Read 381832 times)
Crowman76
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: -144

Only the choices we make affect the path we follow

« Reply #120 on: February 03, 2014, 02:23:11 PM »

Awaiting a 4 channel Malice with that pommel at the current moment, so when it comes in I will post a link to YouTube with my video review and also a quick pommel change for you.

Thank you very much Kal-El look forward to it

DARK SIDE POINTS ONLY PLEASE
Scorpion in PO with AS FOC
Arcon v2.1 in CG with AB FOC
Bellicose in SY with FO FOC
Aeon V3 in CG (stunt)
Dominix LE v2 in BR
Consular in DVA with silver FOC

Kal-El
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 97

Demon with the face of an Angel

« Reply #121 on: February 03, 2014, 02:24:42 PM »

Not a problem, but due to the recent snow storm that has hit NJ not exactly sure how on schedule FedEx will be.

Lightside points if any are given

sandman
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: -52

Dark Side points please

« Reply #122 on: February 17, 2014, 10:04:07 PM »

Gonna be purchasing a dark shock and I want to get a guardian pommel for it. Anyone have that combo so I can see before I commit? Thanks in advance. Points given to relevant pics Smiley

I know you have already seen it Aurick but I'll just post it here for the others:

While I think both combinations do work, Dark Shock with a Guardian pommel is just lovely.

Inventory:
- Dark Shock (Emerald)
- Consular (Emerald)

Wishlist:
- Catalyst
- Manticore

Aurick
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 137

« Reply #123 on: February 17, 2014, 10:24:38 PM »

... Fantastic, and I'm getting a silver activation box installed as well.... I am just full of anticipation over this saber and I haven't even ordered yet. My order is ready I just need the funds to hit that finalize button and it's good to go. Thanks again sandman point to you good sir!!!

Liberator V3 VA
Dominix V3 GB
Dark Iniatiate V2 LE in FO (sons)
Iniatiate V2 in SRD (daughters)
Dark initiate V3 LE in CG (daughters)
Archon V2.1 CG/FO
Dark shock (emerald) custom
Standard Issue in CG
Dominix V2 LE in BR

Kal-El
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 97

Demon with the face of an Angel

« Reply #124 on: February 18, 2014, 07:01:30 AM »

I know you have already seen it Aurick but I'll just post it here for the others:

While I think both combinations do work, Dark Shock with a Guardian pommel is just lovely.

That Guardian w/ dark Shock pommel looks amazing! I believe I have found my next saber, now I wounder if it will look as great with the nickel Guardian?

Lightside points if any are given

sandman
Knight Ensign

Dark Side points please

« Reply #125 on: February 18, 2014, 06:00:18 PM »

... Fantastic, and I'm getting a silver activation box installed as well.... I am just full of anticipation over this saber and I haven't even ordered yet. My order is ready I just need the funds to hit that finalize button and it's good to go. Thanks again sandman point to you good sir!!!

Ah, you must be stoked! Your saber sounds amazing, personally I'm looking forward to the pics and your subsequent review of it.

Inventory:
- Dark Shock (Emerald)
- Consular (Emerald)

Wishlist:
- Catalyst
- Manticore

junkeez
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 9

« Reply #126 on: February 20, 2014, 05:40:16 AM »

I was wondering if someone could do me a huge favour and post pictures of a Dark Initiate V3 (all black model preferably) with the Dark War Glaive emitter (silver claws if possible) and an Archon pommel. I was also toying with the idea of a vented coupler in there somewhere but i'm not sure if it would work so if you have one of those lying around also would you be so kind as to test it out and see how it looks? Cheers guys.

Sabers Owned:
Dominix V3 AB
Bellicose VA
Dark Initiate V4 SY x2
Dark Menace BR
Custom Apprentice V4 AB

DustinD18
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 2

« Reply #127 on: February 20, 2014, 05:45:26 AM »

I was wondering if someone could do me a huge favour and post pictures of a Dark Initiate V3 (all black model preferably) with the Dark War Glaive emitter (silver claws if possible) and an Archon pommel. I was also toying with the idea of a vented coupler in there somewhere but i'm not sure if it would work so if you have one of those lying around also would you be so kind as to test it out and see how it looks? Cheers guys.
Unfortunately the initiate lines do not have mhs emitter so a war glaive emitter will not go on it.

My Sabers:
-Grab Bag Dark Standard Issue in Fire Orange w/ archon pommel
-Consular (stunt) in Cosular Green
-Arbiter w/ sound in Dark Violet Amethyst and Orange AV switch... Now a custom crossguard saber with spike pommels on the sides.
-Custom MHS  stunt saber in violet amethyst
-Custom MHS saber with sound in CG and BR

junkeez
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #128 on: February 20, 2014, 06:08:36 AM »

Unfortunately the initiate lines do not have mhs emitter so a war glaive emitter will not go on it.

Ah okay, this will be my first saber. Getting it off of a friend so I'm just looking to see what I can do to spice it up a little as it's a bit basic for my liking. Are there any pommels that would allow a spike or maybe 2 without using the War Glaive emitter as a pommel?

Sabers Owned:
Dominix V3 AB
Bellicose VA
Dark Initiate V4 SY x2
Dark Menace BR
Custom Apprentice V4 AB

junkeez
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #129 on: February 20, 2014, 06:13:03 AM »

Failing that would anybody be able to post a picture of the Dark Initiate V3 using the Archon Emitter & Neck as a pommel?

Sabers Owned:
Dominix V3 AB
Bellicose VA
Dark Initiate V4 SY x2
Dark Menace BR
Custom Apprentice V4 AB

Vixus PriX
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -73

The only sober Hawk Bat

« Reply #130 on: February 27, 2014, 04:22:59 PM »

Failing that would anybody be able to post a picture of the Dark Initiate V3 using the Archon Emitter & Neck as a pommel?
well, that's an interesting topic. Personally I wouldn't suggest that, but I have heard of using the neck to extend a saber, but not of using the emitter as a pommel.

I'll find a picture (of both if I can) and post it here in a shot... sorry cant find either.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2014, 04:29:15 PM by Vixus PriX » Logged

arsenal:
Dark Initiate (V3) Twin Pair
Wishlist: (all V3)
Dominix LE (silver) W. Sound, saber pike parts, Flamberge V2.

sandman
Knight Ensign

Dark Side points please

« Reply #131 on: March 08, 2014, 07:50:28 PM »

Can anyone post a pic of a Dark War Glaive emitter w/ alternating claws? Ideally on a Dark Shock. Thanks!

In the meantime, here are some pics of my miniature Orthanc.

Inventory:
- Dark Shock (Emerald)
- Consular (Emerald)

Wishlist:
- Catalyst
- Manticore

Verendus Talionis
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 3

« Reply #132 on: March 11, 2014, 03:54:46 AM »

Anyone able to make a Shock LE with the silver catalyst emitter, choke and pommel?

[img width= height=]http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-swtor/db2a4a864c912a7f.png[/img]

Aeon V2 Sentinel Yellow.
Phantom Initiate LE v3 Consular Green.
Dark Standard Issue Violet Amethyst.
Lightside points please!

Jedijosh
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 105

Come back to the light side we have chips & Salsa

« Reply #133 on: March 22, 2014, 02:17:34 PM »

Sorry that it's not the dark initiate but here's s picture for the  initiate v3 with the archon emitter and neck as a pommel with blade in,

and no I can not fully answer for its solidarity because I haven't had much chance to play with this combo. The problem is I have too many sabers, which is a problem I'm happy to have:).

Sabers:
Aeon v2 (CG), Archon v2.1 (VA), Graflex CE (Obsidian Emerald), Guardian (Obsidian GB),

Wish list:
Azure Mantis, Arbiter, Bellicose in RGB, Chosen One CE, Consular in CG, Prophecy v3

tcrighton95
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #134 on: March 23, 2014, 05:51:32 AM »

Does anyone has the necessary parts to put an overlord emitter on a standard shock with an archon classic pommel? This is the combo I am thinking of buying but I would like to see it first, thanks!

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 55   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: