Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 55   Go Down
Author Topic: The Emitter/Pommel Reference Guide (picture request thread)  (Read 384238 times)
Phoenix Reborn
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #300 on: September 15, 2014, 03:47:48 AM »

I noticed on some previous posts that the shroud on the Guardian / Consular lightsabers can actually be removed???

If this is the case, I am curious to know whether that shroud could be fitted onto any other saber bodies? That shroud would make for an awesome accent piece for modding.

Thanks!

Darth Eclipse
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: -45

PLEASE DARK SIDE POINTS ONLY!

« Reply #301 on: September 15, 2014, 08:27:27 PM »

Okay so I'm thinking of getting the Mantis as my next Saber. But I need to see some pics before I decide. I want to see it with the War Glave w/ claws Emitter (Any style) and it with different Pommels. Any and all pics help. Thank you.

Peace is a lie. There is only Passion.
Through Passion, I gain Strength.
Through Strength, I gain Power.
Through Power, I gain Victory.
Through Victory my chains are broken.

Sidious
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -6

« Reply #302 on: September 15, 2014, 09:16:47 PM »

Hello  Smiley

I'm really curious to see a reaper with the dark mantis emmiter...

A picture available?  Roll Eyes

Darth_Phobius47
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -176

Hawkbat 5

« Reply #303 on: September 15, 2014, 09:31:49 PM »

I noticed on some previous posts that the shroud on the Guardian / Consular lightsabers can actually be removed???

If this is the case, I am curious to know whether that shroud could be fitted onto any other saber bodies? That shroud would make for an awesome accent piece for modding.

Thanks!

Well the Guardian's shroud is hard to remove without doing some sanding down. But the Consular shroud is easy to remove. If you watch the video on the site Emory will show you how it's done.

As for putting the Consular shroud on other sabers, I put mine on my Dark Standard Issue Battle Saber.

Behold!

I needed to use a .75" extension and a flush pommel, so I used my sister's initiate pommel. This setup is pretty neat! I would recommend if you want to use this to ask for the Covertec wheel placed so you can put the Consular Shroud on it.

Hope this helps!

My Arsenal

Dark Arbiter w/sound custom~EG/AS
Dark Standard v3~FO
Dark Liberator v3 (bro)~CG
Initiate v3 (sis)~VA
Grab Bag: Dark SI v3 vert grooves~BR
Consular w/sound~BR/FO
Menace SE w/sound~CG/FO
Raffle prizes: Graflex w/sound~GB/AS
                    Malice w/sound~BR/VA

Phoenix Reborn
Force Sensitive

« Reply #304 on: September 15, 2014, 11:37:14 PM »

Well the Guardian's shroud is hard to remove without doing some sanding down. But the Consular shroud is easy to remove. If you watch the video on the site Emory will show you how it's done.

As for putting the Consular shroud on other sabers, I put mine on my Dark Standard Issue Battle Saber.

I needed to use a .75" extension and a flush pommel, so I used my sister's initiate pommel. This setup is pretty neat! I would recommend if you want to use this to ask for the Covertec wheel placed so you can put the Consular Shroud on it.

Hope this helps!

That looks gorgeous! Thanks for the reply. Might just stick with the Consular Shroud then for its ease of use. Just wanted to clarify though:

Can this shroud be fitted onto most of the saber bodies available at UltraSaber so long as they have the Covertec wheel installed like you said, or only ones with a specific hilt length / diameter? Obviously asking for a list would be overkill, but I'd love to see more examples of that shroud being fitted onto different bodies.

Thanks again!

Darth_Phobius47
Knight Commander

Hawkbat 5

« Reply #305 on: September 16, 2014, 04:04:44 AM »

That looks gorgeous! Thanks for the reply. Might just stick with the Consular Shroud then for its ease of use. Just wanted to clarify though:

Can this shroud be fitted onto most of the saber bodies available at UltraSaber so long as they have the Covertec wheel installed like you said, or only ones with a specific hilt length / diameter? Obviously asking for a list would be overkill, but I'd love to see more examples of that shroud being fitted onto different bodies.

Thanks again!

The Standard issues for sure, but the Consular Shroud has a hole on the back where the Covertec wheel needs to be screwed into. You need to ask them to put the wheel in the same position as the Consular.

Other sabers that can hold the shroud include the Reapers, Overlord, Manticores (maybe, I could be wrong on this one), Omens, Malice, Archon, Catalysts, Arbiters, and  War Glaives. The ones that already come with Covertecs standard will need some drilling so the shroud can be held in place.

Happy to provide more assistance!

My Arsenal

Dark Standard v3~FO
Initiate v3 (sis)~VA
Consular w/sound~BR/FO
Menace SE w/sound~CG/FO
                    Malice w/sound~BR/VA

Phoenix Reborn
Force Sensitive

« Reply #306 on: September 16, 2014, 06:38:09 AM »

The Standard issues for sure, but the Consular Shroud has a hole on the back where the Covertec wheel needs to be screwed into. You need to ask them to put the wheel in the same position as the Consular.

Other sabers that can hold the shroud include the Reapers, Overlord, Manticores (maybe, I could be wrong on this one), Omens, Malice, Archon, Catalysts, Arbiters, and  War Glaives. The ones that already come with Covertecs standard will need some drilling so the shroud can be held in place.

Happy to provide more assistance!

This more than answered my question! I will definitely keep this piece of info. in mind because this opens up a ton of options Cheesy

Much appreciated!

Phoenix Reborn
Force Sensitive

« Reply #307 on: September 16, 2014, 08:01:24 AM »

For the saber on the far right, what body is that with the activation switch on the protruding box? I recognize just about every other part except that section. I really love the look of it, almost resembles a very souped-up Archon. Is that a custom design?

Darth_Phobius47
Knight Commander

Hawkbat 5

« Reply #308 on: September 16, 2014, 11:44:36 AM »

For the saber on the far right, what body is that with the activation switch on the protruding box? I recognize just about every other part except that section. I really love the look of it, almost resembles a very souped-up Archon. Is that a custom design?

That's Vex's Dark Obi-Wan he made a while back. He made it with a mix of Ultra Sabers parts and MHS parts from elsewhere. The internal electronics are all from Ultra Sabers.

If you look closely at the first saber, it's the Dark Arbiter body wired upside down. Only able to be done with a stunt setup.

Vex has several cool custom projects he's done. I really recommend checking out some of his works!

My Arsenal

Dark Standard v3~FO
Initiate v3 (sis)~VA
Consular w/sound~BR/FO
Menace SE w/sound~CG/FO
                    Malice w/sound~BR/VA

Vex
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -402

« Reply #309 on: September 16, 2014, 03:48:41 PM »

Darth Phobius is correct, it was a mix of parts from Ultra Sabers and elsewhere. I Like my Master Replica's Obi-Wan, but it is not duel able , nor did it have Obsidian which I Really like. So I took what Ultra Sabers parts and electronics I needed, then created the rest. It turned out great. Thanks for the interest, and I'm happy you enjoy the Sabers!
Here is a pic of the original version but the Master Replica

I had to add a small extention to the back so the Obsidian would fit. And I found a different emitter. So these were taken pre-Obsidian.

dark side points please

magik0012
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 107

« Reply #310 on: September 16, 2014, 08:08:00 PM »

Mmmmmmmmmm....

Never give up! Never surrender!

Archon v3 (Emerald RGBA + v4 sound), Graflex SE (GB + v3 sound), Chosen One SE (BR + v3 sound), Manticore (VA + v3 sound), Flamberge v2 (FO + v4 sound, dis-assembled and lightly kitbashed), 

Aeon LE v4 (stunt CG), Dark Prophecy x2 (being re-customized) (stunt BR & DVA or VA),

Dark Arbiter (Disassembled), Overlord (Disassembled)
Dark Liberator (BR w v3 sound - gifted away), Dark Sentinel LE v4 (AB w v3 sound - gifted away)

Darth Eclipse
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: -45

PLEASE DARK SIDE POINTS ONLY!

« Reply #311 on: September 16, 2014, 10:29:33 PM »

Need to see some pics to help decide some up coming Sabers I'm thinking of buying. I need to see a Mantis (Any Style) with a War Glaive Emitter (Any Style) without the neck shroud on the Mantis. Also a Dark Standard Issue with a Dark Catalyst Pommel. Hope some one can help so I can figure out what Sabers to buy.

Peace is a lie. There is only Passion.
Through Passion, I gain Strength.
Through Strength, I gain Power.
Through Power, I gain Victory.
Through Victory my chains are broken.

Dual-wielder
Force Sensitive

« Reply #312 on: September 17, 2014, 02:11:32 AM »

I need to see the Initiate v3 with a guardian pommel and an Overlord Emitter

magik0012
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 107

« Reply #313 on: September 17, 2014, 02:20:22 AM »

I need to see the Initiate v3 with a guardian pommel and an Overlord Emitter

Errrr... umm.. I don't think you can change the emitter on any Initiate.

Never give up! Never surrender!

Archon v3 (Emerald RGBA + v4 sound), Graflex SE (GB + v3 sound), Chosen One SE (BR + v3 sound), Manticore (VA + v3 sound), Flamberge v2 (FO + v4 sound, dis-assembled and lightly kitbashed), 

Aeon LE v4 (stunt CG), Dark Prophecy x2 (being re-customized) (stunt BR & DVA or VA),

Dark Arbiter (Disassembled), Overlord (Disassembled)
Dark Liberator (BR w v3 sound - gifted away), Dark Sentinel LE v4 (AB w v3 sound - gifted away)

Karmack
Forumverse Loremaster
Master of Ceremonies
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1152

Light side points please.

« Reply #314 on: September 17, 2014, 06:19:07 PM »

Magik is right, the Initiate V3 (and Aeon V3 for that matter) have MHS-compatible pommels but the emitters are machined with the body as one piece.  Ditto for the Standard Issue, Liberator, Prophecy, and Bellicose. 

Only a few of the sabers have MHS emitters.  Even high-end hilts like the Guardian tend to have fixed emitters.   Check whatever hilt you're interested in over in the description, US is good about calling out those features on each saber's page.

signature picture by DarthScrub

Master Singer of the Mak'Tor

Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 55   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: