Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 55   Go Down
Author Topic: The Emitter/Pommel Reference Guide (picture request thread)  (Read 384618 times)
Dual-wielder
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #315 on: September 18, 2014, 03:09:10 AM »

Magik is right, the Initiate V3 (and Aeon V3 for that matter) have MHS-compatible pommels but the emitters are machined with the body as one piece.  Ditto for the Standard Issue, Liberator, Prophecy, and Bellicose. 

Only a few of the sabers have MHS emitters.  Even high-end hilts like the Guardian tend to have fixed emitters.   Check whatever hilt you're interested in over in the description, US is good about calling out those features on each saber's page.

Thanks man. what about the The Dark Monarch?

Darth Kraxxus
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: -11

« Reply #316 on: September 19, 2014, 03:49:25 AM »

Anyone have a Dark War Glaive with a Malice emitter (short claws) and 40" blade?

James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1510

« Reply #317 on: September 19, 2014, 09:38:37 PM »

Thanks man. what about the The Dark Monarch?

The Dark Monarch's emitter is also fixed.

A full list of hilts with the MHS sections ID'd can be found at http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=1186.0.

"I'll split this world open and tear down the sky before I let him come to even the slightest harm."

junkeez
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 9

« Reply #318 on: September 20, 2014, 06:10:29 PM »

Hi guys. Any chance someone could post a pic of a Dark Mantis with a Manticore emmiter? Thanks.

Sabers Owned:
Dominix V3 AB
Bellicose VA
Dark Initiate V4 SY x2
Dark Menace BR
Custom Apprentice V4 AB

Shalateaus
Knight Captain

Force Alignment: -20

Outer Rim between Hoth and Dromund -Kaas

« Reply #319 on: September 20, 2014, 08:48:55 PM »

Cool how about some overlord or dark arbiter pics

Knickel Plated Redemption SS (Vengeance), Emperor's Hand Emerald Green with DVA Pulse,Overlord SS EG ,Dark Arbiter DVA,sentinel le,Dark Standard issue

James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1510

« Reply #320 on: September 20, 2014, 09:30:10 PM »

Hi guys. Any chance someone could post a pic of a Dark Mantis with a Manticore emmiter? Thanks.

Markus' review does this: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=21544.msg330166#msg330166

"I'll split this world open and tear down the sky before I let him come to even the slightest harm."

Druico
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #321 on: September 21, 2014, 10:12:00 AM »

Hey guys!

After spending like 20 mins scrolling through each page on my phone, couldn't see the combo I was after. Basically want to see a standard issue battlesaber v3 with whatever pommels you've got. Ideally the Raven (plain) Manticore High Pommel and any shock pommels please.

Would be helping me out massively as want to order a new one ASAP Smiley
« Last Edit: September 21, 2014, 10:58:17 AM by Druico » Logged

sedstiskyfaller
Artisan of the Azure Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 617

Blue is my color, it is who I am

« Reply #322 on: September 26, 2014, 04:27:00 AM »

Decided to make a pommel swap on my CE sabers and was pleasantly surprised by the result:

Baeltaz
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 7

Never tell me the odds!

« Reply #323 on: September 26, 2014, 06:45:40 AM »

I must say those look fantastic, especially the bottom one.

More ideas for my next saber(which will almost certain have a Manticore emitter)!

Baeltaz
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 7

Never tell me the odds!

« Reply #324 on: September 28, 2014, 12:15:02 AM »

Any chance that someone could get me a picture of a Malice body with a Dark Mantis emitter (preferably with no claws) on it?

Darth Erebus
Force Sensitive

« Reply #325 on: October 01, 2014, 02:11:04 AM »

Could anyone slap a Shock LE emitter onto a Dark Shock by chance? I have a pretty good idea how it may look, but seeing is believing and a visual reference will help TREMENDOUSLY in my decision. Thank you.

Sparrowhawk
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #326 on: October 10, 2014, 07:59:20 PM »

Can anyone please post a picture of a War Glaive emitter on any hilt with lots of buttons (for example, RGB or decorative buttons)? Preferably a hilt with silver as the main color?  Thank you.

CreepySeagulls
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #327 on: October 12, 2014, 09:21:03 AM »

Hey, sorry if it's already been done but can I see a standard issue with catalyst pommel please? Thinking of getting a couple with my staff. Smiley

Always remember that cute, cuddly teddy bears will most likely eat you alive, unless you can prove you're a god.

DavidOgilvie
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -7

« Reply #328 on: October 15, 2014, 10:57:29 PM »

Thought I would leave these two pictures here..

Firstly my Standard issue saber with a Dark War Glaive pommel - This gives it a really great balance with a 36inch midgrade blade and I think suits it perfectly too.

Secondly, since I had a couple from the other guys lying around, I figured Id see what the two together would look like! So here is my Dark War Glaive with the Dark Standard Issue. Ive got an initiate coming in the post at the moment so when that arrives I might see what its like to have the 24inch blade in the DSI, but for now it acts like a glowing pommel effect to a rather large handled saber!

Also, with the 36inch UEMG blade in the DWG, the balance is pretty much central to the hilt, which feels slightly odd but means that the blade feels pretty much weightless, which is what some people like for lightsabers. For me I prefer to have a bit of weight in the blade - technically speaking anyway a real lightsaber wouldnt simply be pure light focussed into a blade shape anyway, as it wouldnt clash against anything (ie another saber), but thats a discussion for another thread..!

Unfortunately the blade and pommel colour look a bit christmassy, but then I do have QD's in the DWG so may have to invest in some other LED's for it!

I do reccoment this to anyone who has both sabers though - I was pleasantly surprised by how easy it was to wield!

Apologies for the poor image quality on that one too.. The saber combination was to big to fit in my models studio where I normally photo sabers..

Darth Chong
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -9

dark side points or cookies please

« Reply #329 on: October 23, 2014, 07:28:07 PM »

I would like to see a dark prophecy with a consular pommel.

Customized Dark Prophecy grab bag in CG
Hasbro (plastic) Darth Vader (red)
Hasbro plastic extendable customized Darth Vader (red/orange)
Star Wars light up lightsaber hard candy (green)

Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 55   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: