Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 55   Go Down
Author Topic: The Emitter/Pommel Reference Guide (picture request thread)  (Read 381733 times)
KaerylHas
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: -2

« Reply #330 on: October 31, 2014, 11:43:26 PM »

Hey guys! I have noticed people post picture , give great review.. but they never tell us how many blade retention screw does hilt have? At least tell the number of blade holder screw for Archon v2.1 and consular and graflex, thank you so much!

B1ondeange1
Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 3214

You can't take the sky from me....

« Reply #331 on: November 01, 2014, 05:09:28 PM »

Hey guys! I have noticed people post picture , give great review.. but they never tell us how many blade retention screw does hilt have? At least tell the number of blade holder screw for Archon v2.1 and consular and graflex, thank you so much!

This isn't the right place for such a question as we try to reserve this thread for photos of different combinations of saber parts and requests for such photos, but both the archon and consular use one blade holder screw. In fact most of the hilts I have, use only one blade holder screw. I dont have a graflex so I can't comment there.

M4-QT droid
Shayla Jaste Cosplay
Perth Spartans

archon v2.1, consular, dominix v3 LE, bellicose, 2x dark initiate v3 LE, dark initiate v2 LE, Aeonix v2, raven, 2x shock, 2x manticore, electrum wind em/v4 obs

Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #332 on: November 01, 2014, 06:22:11 PM »

All hilts have only one retention screw except for the blade holder sabers (Graflex, Chosen One, Raven, Bellicose) which have two screws on the blade holder itself and one screw that holds the blade holder in place.

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

B1ondeange1
Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #333 on: November 04, 2014, 05:14:46 AM »

All hilts have only one retention screw except for the blade holder sabers (Graflex, Chosen One, Raven, Bellicose) which have two screws on the blade holder itself and one screw that holds the blade holder in place.

not quite true. My V2 dark initiate LE has two blade retention screws. Whether this holds for other V2s I don't know.

M4-QT droid
Shayla Jaste Cosplay
Perth Spartans

archon v2.1, consular, dominix v3 LE, bellicose, 2x dark initiate v3 LE, dark initiate v2 LE, Aeonix v2, raven, 2x shock, 2x manticore, electrum wind em/v4 obs

Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #334 on: November 04, 2014, 07:44:24 PM »

That's interesting...I don't have any V2 models, so I didn't know about that. Thanks for the information!

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

DavidOgilvie
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -7

« Reply #335 on: November 04, 2014, 11:15:30 PM »

Yep the dominix/aeon V2s have 2 retention screws too. As does the prophecy v3. Also, the guardian has two thumb screws.

DavidOgilvie
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -7

« Reply #336 on: November 05, 2014, 02:02:50 PM »

Having owned my prophecy for coming up to 3 weeks now, I want another.. So this time I was thinking of maybe going for the dark prophecy. Could someone perhaps throw up a photo of a dark prophecy with either the guardian or scorpion mhs pomel? Thanks Smiley

spartan116
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #337 on: November 06, 2014, 02:49:13 AM »

Does anyone (or can anyone)  have two Reapers that are connected with the Coupler with Vents? This is what I intend on building and I was hoping to see what it would look like. Thanks in advance!

Brian64
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 149

This is a fertile land, and we will thrive

« Reply #338 on: November 06, 2014, 05:27:24 AM »

spartan116 there is a pic in this thread: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=18759.0

Light side points please

spartan116
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #339 on: November 06, 2014, 10:22:32 PM »

spartan116 there is a pic in this thread: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=18759.0

That is exactly what I was looking for! Thanks Brian!!! Two Reapers it is for me!

aray887
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: -42

« Reply #340 on: November 15, 2014, 08:39:12 PM »

Dark liberator with a guardian pommel, please and thank you.

B1ondeange1
Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #341 on: November 18, 2014, 01:24:19 PM »

This was a request I made a while ago and someone partly helped with, so I thought I would share it

Shockcore staff- manticore emitters on shocks. I am completely and utterly in love with it! The shock staff is my trooping staff and as a result the two are my most used sabers, and ever since I saw a pic of a shock with manticore emitter I knew I had to have it!

And this is a request a friend on here asked for so I thought I would put it here too:

consular emitter on a manticore with high pommel (and the resulting manticore emitter on a consular)

I really like this combo of consular emitter on manticore, it looks quite nice with the alternating silver and black, though I'm personally not a fan of that pommel

M4-QT droid
Shayla Jaste Cosplay
Perth Spartans

Sidious
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -6

« Reply #342 on: January 18, 2015, 07:16:31 PM »

Scorpion with Mantis (black) emitter?Huh

KraytDragonPearl
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 609

Light Side Points

« Reply #343 on: January 19, 2015, 12:45:10 AM »

Here are my mixes with the Guardian/Manticore/Aeon V4's

This was my Winter Raffle 2014 2nd place prize: Manticore with Bellicose pommel (longer groove).

Guardian with top part of Guardian pommel and Bellicose pommel as the end cap

Guardian with just Bellicose pommel.

Manticore with Guardian pommel as neck piece and end cap (hope that makes sense)

Manticore with bottom half of Guardian pommel

Manticore with half Guardian pommel neck and Bellicose pommel

Aeon V4 with Guardian pommel

Aeon V4 with Bellicose pommel

Own: Lost Gray, Obsidian V4, Tri-C AS; Fulcrum, Obsidian V4, Tri-C AS; Nickel-plated Guardian, (Emerald), Obsidian V3; Arbiter, Obsidian V3, GB; Archon V3 Tri-C FO Obsidian V4; Manticore, Obsidian V3, VA; Phantasm V4, BH; Dark Sentinel, BR; Dominix V2, RGB; Dark Initiate V2 x3 (BR, CG, GB); Initiate LE V2 x2, CG.

Want: Bellicose, Prophecy V3

Drahcir
Keeper of Ancient Artifacts
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -971

Shiny saber you got there, let me fix that.

« Reply #344 on: January 23, 2015, 10:43:05 PM »

Could anyone show me the Dominix V3 LE with the dark shock pommel and the guardian pommel with and without the neck portion? I'd also love to see any other pommels on this Dominix if you can think of something that might work.

Want your hilt customized? Visit my Thread and I'll do it for you : http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=24643

Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 55   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: