Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 55   Go Down
Author Topic: The Emitter/Pommel Reference Guide (picture request thread)  (Read 381845 times)
Sifu John
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 35

« Reply #390 on: April 29, 2015, 03:24:50 AM »

The War Glave Emitter does allows the blade to go all the way through.
:-)

Question. On the War Glaive, does the blade go all the way THROUGH the emitter, or is it stopped at the bottom where teh threads are like on the Catalyst? I want to get a War Glaive emitter for my Flamberge, but I can't tell if it would go down into the actual blade socket or not.

BladeCrossEXE
Knight Captain

Force Alignment: -76

Shape the Future! Give Dark Points!

« Reply #391 on: April 29, 2015, 03:33:33 AM »

Good. ^_^ Thanks!

Subscribe to me on Youtube! youtube.com/FlashingBladesProductions
Current Sabers:                                             
Dark Catalyst                                                 
Dark Prophecy                                               
Dark Initiate V2 LE x2
Dominix V2 RGB
Flamberge LE Emerald

Lord Canterbury
Dark Knight of The Scorpion Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1313

Fish Fingers & Custard

« Reply #392 on: May 11, 2015, 02:13:21 AM »

Hey All,

This is a bit of a crazy one, but I've been curious as heck since thinking about it.

Anyone out there own both a Dark Menace and a War Glaive (preferably a Dark War Glaive)?

I would love to see a pic of the Dark Menace with a Dark War Glaive clawed emitter on it. Did a search and couldn't find one.

If anyone can - please post a pic!

Winning? Is that what you think it's about? I'm not trying to win. I'm not doing this because I want to beat someone, or because I hate someone, or because I want to blame someone. It's not because it's fun. God knows it's not because it's easy. It's not even because it works, because it hardly ever does. I do what I do because it's right! Because it's decent! And above all, it's kind! It's just that. Just kind.

~ The 12th Doctor in "The Doctor Falls"

Sidious
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -6

« Reply #393 on: May 11, 2015, 05:06:44 PM »

Hello!!! Pics request:

Manticore with Menace emitter???

Thanks Smiley

Molina00
Forum Emissary
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 459

« Reply #394 on: June 08, 2015, 02:37:49 PM »

Could anyone help me out with a pic of the Dark Sentinel with Dark Shock pommel? 

I felt a great disturbance in the force as if millions of nerds cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced.

Integrity can accommodate the inadvertent error and the honest difference of opinion; it cannot accommodate deceit or subordination of principle.

shadowzeak
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 10

« Reply #395 on: August 04, 2015, 02:42:22 AM »

Hi all, just joined recently. I'm looking at getting a saber with the Dark Shock hilt/Pommel, but either the Reaper or Dark Prophecy emitter. Does anyone have a picture of either combination?

Saber Collection:
Dark Initiate LE V4: FO
Scorpion (no claws): CG

I lean Light Side, but occasionally have Dark Side tendancies

Lady Mineva
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 76

I rarely act my age.

« Reply #396 on: August 04, 2015, 02:54:36 AM »

Hi all, just joined recently. I'm looking at getting a saber with the Dark Shock hilt/Pommel, but either the Reaper or Dark Prophecy emitter. Does anyone have a picture of either combination?
Only the pommel is MHS compatible on the Prophecy. You can get an emitter that looks the same from "the other guys" and have it powder coated but there is no guarantee that the blacks will match.

Determination is my strength, patience is not always my virtue.
Initiate LE V4(SY) w/Sound "Chasm"

shadowzeak
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #397 on: August 04, 2015, 02:56:13 AM »

Only the pommel is MHS compatible on the Prophecy. You can get an emitter that looks the same from "the other guys" and have it powder coated but there is no guarantee that the blacks will match.

Ah, okay. I guess I'd have to go with the Reaper emitter then. Still, I'd like to see a picture in anyone's got one before I commit.

Saber Collection:

Lord Canterbury
Knight Commander

Fish Fingers & Custard

« Reply #398 on: August 04, 2015, 07:45:16 PM »

Ah, okay. I guess I'd have to go with the Reaper emitter then. Still, I'd like to see a picture in anyone's got one before I commit.

Hi there.  I hate to burst your bubble - but you can't just purchase any combination you want on a normal purchase a la carte like that.

You would need to do one of the following:

- By BOTH the Dark Shock & Reaper then mix & match

- Contact the owner @ info@ultrasabers.com and ask if he is willing to sell you a Dark Shock w/ Reaper Emitter.

Note that just because something is MHS Compatible, that is really referring to the threads.  So you will be able to screw the actual emitter part into the Shock, but it's possible the separate Shroud piece will not fit on the Shock body.

It may well fit fine - I can't say for sure - but these are things you would do best to just contact the Owner!

Good luck!  Whatever you get - you will love!
« Last Edit: August 04, 2015, 07:49:33 PM by Lord Canterbury » Logged

Winning? Is that what you think it's about? I'm not trying to win. I'm not doing this because I want to beat someone, or because I hate someone, or because I want to blame someone. It's not because it's fun. God knows it's not because it's easy. It's not even because it works, because it hardly ever does. I do what I do because it's right! Because it's decent! And above all, it's kind! It's just that. Just kind.

shadowzeak
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #399 on: August 04, 2015, 09:30:24 PM »

Hi there.  I hate to burst your bubble - but you can't just purchase any combination you want on a normal purchase a la carte like that.

You would need to do one of the following:

- By BOTH the Dark Shock & Reaper then mix & match

- Contact the owner @ info@ultrasabers.com and ask if he is willing to sell you a Dark Shock w/ Reaper Emitter.

Note that just because something is MHS Compatible, that is really referring to the threads.  So you will be able to screw the actual emitter part into the Shock, but it's possible the separate Shroud piece will not fit on the Shock body.

It may well fit fine - I can't say for sure - but these are things you would do best to just contact the Owner!

Good luck!  Whatever you get - you will love!

I figured that's what I'd have to do. I should have specified I was looking for the Reaper emitter without the shroud. I think it would be fine, but maybe someone else knows for certain.  Embarrassed Thanks for the input, though!

Saber Collection:

kaanapuchris
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -53

« Reply #400 on: August 04, 2015, 09:39:16 PM »

consular with a initiate v3 pommel. Hollowed out for sound

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lord Canterbury
Knight Commander

Fish Fingers & Custard

« Reply #401 on: August 04, 2015, 09:41:57 PM »

I figured that's what I'd have to do. I should have specified I was looking for the Reaper emitter without the shroud. I think it would be fine, but maybe someone else knows for certain.  Embarrassed Thanks for the input, though!

It might not be on a Shock but I am certain if you do some searching on here, you will find a Reaper emitter on something else without the shroud.

shadowzeak
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #402 on: August 05, 2015, 12:21:46 AM »

It might not be on a Shock but I am certain if you do some searching on here, you will find a Reaper emitter on something else without the shroud.

Yeah, I'm going to keep digging around. It'll probably be a little bit before I actually make a purchase. Going to let some money come in first. That'll give me some time to finalize what options I want.

Saber Collection:

sedstiskyfaller
Artisan of the Azure Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 617

Blue is my color, it is who I am

« Reply #403 on: August 14, 2015, 02:35:59 AM »

Yeah, I'm going to keep digging around. It'll probably be a little bit before I actually make a purchase. Going to let some money come in first. That'll give me some time to finalize what options I want.

This thread is very comprehensive in terms of combinations. Some include the Reaper emitter without the shroud, but I'm not sure if there is one of it on the Shock. It still might give you some context on how it looks. The Reaper emitter looks better without the shroud IMO.

http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=11431.0

Mug
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -11

« Reply #404 on: September 25, 2015, 07:46:02 AM »

Here you go. The combo is quite nice. Where the Manticore hilt draws in at the bottom is the same thickness as the Omen pommel, which then flares back out making a smooth arc. The Omen emitter is fast replacing the dark War Glaive as my favorite pommel.

Absolutely Beautiful.

Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 55   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: