Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 55   Go Down
Author Topic: The Emitter/Pommel Reference Guide (picture request thread)  (Read 384586 times)
Krovennan
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #420 on: October 02, 2015, 09:09:23 AM »

Would anyone happen to have a Round Malice pommel with a Dark Shock Body? wanna see how it looks for my planned build.

Lady Mineva
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 76

I rarely act my age.

« Reply #421 on: October 02, 2015, 12:07:23 PM »

Sorry for my misunderstanding LM.  Not sure if I got it right this time but here goes.  This one is with the " black thingy that screws into the silvery thingy " Grin.  There is about 1.5 " of depth inside the pommel to end of saber.  There is no room to push the speaker/battery pack and wires further into the hilt.  The Consular pommel would be a similar safer alternative.

I have never used the open ring pommel so can't say definitely that there is enough protection.  50/50 chance of potential for internal damage esp. if using with sound.   Undecided   If this is the saber design, it does look really nice.  Cool

Thank you, D7! I just really wanted to see this outside my head. It looks awesome! I'm a genius! (I've never used an open pommel either, I'm clumsy. VERY clumsy.)

Determination is my strength, patience is not always my virtue.
Initiate LE V4(SY) w/Sound "Chasm"

Lord Canterbury
Dark Knight of The Scorpion Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1313

Fish Fingers & Custard

« Reply #422 on: October 02, 2015, 08:03:23 PM »

And when I get the dark Flameberg and Renegade pommels I will post pics.
I think all the black ones would look really good with the Renegade being my pick for best looking
combo. Hope everyone likes the pics. May the Sith be with you.  Cool

Thanks . . . I was actually wondering how that Dark Manticore would fit on my DWG.  POINT!

Winning? Is that what you think it's about? I'm not trying to win. I'm not doing this because I want to beat someone, or because I hate someone, or because I want to blame someone. It's not because it's fun. God knows it's not because it's easy. It's not even because it works, because it hardly ever does. I do what I do because it's right! Because it's decent! And above all, it's kind! It's just that. Just kind.

~ The 12th Doctor in "The Doctor Falls"

JediXIX
Alchemist of the Sentinel Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1172

« Reply #423 on: October 07, 2015, 01:32:03 AM »

And finally my fave of combo's. Dark War Glaive, Dark Manticore Emitter with Scorpion neck, and Consular pommel.
[][/img]

Looks very cool . . . +1  Cool

Remember... The Force will be with you... Always . . . (Just let it in)

Mug
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -11

« Reply #424 on: October 20, 2015, 03:38:12 AM »

Can anyone post a pic of the archon emitter separated? As in neck from emitter.
And....will the neck work between any body and emitter? Thanks in advance.    Mug

Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #425 on: October 21, 2015, 07:32:46 PM »

The Archon neck can only be used if you have an emitter that has male threads - the neck itself is female on both sides (or was it male on the neck and female on the emitter?...anyway, it only works with the other threads).

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

magik0012
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 107

« Reply #426 on: October 21, 2015, 08:11:47 PM »

The Archon v2 emitter has female threads and the neck has male threading at both ends.

Never give up! Never surrender!

Archon v3 (Emerald RGBA + v4 sound), Graflex SE (GB + v3 sound), Chosen One SE (BR + v3 sound), Manticore (VA + v3 sound), Flamberge v2 (FO + v4 sound, dis-assembled and lightly kitbashed), 

Aeon LE v4 (stunt CG), Dark Prophecy x2 (being re-customized) (stunt BR & DVA or VA),

Dark Arbiter (Disassembled), Overlord (Disassembled)
Dark Liberator (BR w v3 sound - gifted away), Dark Sentinel LE v4 (AB w v3 sound - gifted away)

Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #427 on: October 21, 2015, 08:41:03 PM »

S... I still mix them up Cheesy

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

Mug
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #428 on: October 22, 2015, 06:06:56 AM »

Ahhh....would have made a nice neck/extension if it would go between all body and emitters.
Thanks for response. 

Mug
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #429 on: October 31, 2015, 03:25:01 PM »

Hi there.  I hate to burst your bubble - but you can't just purchase any combination you want on a normal purchase a la carte like that.

You would need to do one of the following:

- By BOTH the Dark Shock & Reaper then mix & match

- Contact the owner @ info@ultrasabers.com and ask if he is willing to sell you a Dark Shock w/ Reaper Emitter.

Note that just because something is MHS Compatible, that is really referring to the threads.  So you will be able to screw the actual emitter part into the Shock, but it's possible the separate Shroud piece will not fit on the Shock body.

It may well fit fine - I can't say for sure - but these are things you would do best to just contact the Owner!

Good luck!  Whatever you get - you will love!

I too hate to add to the bubble popping, but I have tried to make independent emitter/pommel purchases on ones that are not on the website. Was told I coulld purchase entire empty saber hilt, but I am not a fan of the cross guard, so that part of my money would have been wasted. But then again, maybe you will have better luck, you never know unless you try. Mug

Mug
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #430 on: November 06, 2015, 08:31:42 AM »

Here's some more evil dark pics after I got a few more pommels and a new emitter.
Above is dark war glaive with dark arbiter emitter, scorpion neck, and small renegade pommel.

Mug
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #431 on: November 06, 2015, 08:35:26 AM »

Dark war glaive with large renegade pommel and scorpion neck.

Mug
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #432 on: November 06, 2015, 08:39:52 AM »

Dark war glaive with dark manticore emitter, small renegade pommel and scorpion neck.

Mug
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #433 on: November 06, 2015, 08:42:25 AM »

Dark war glaive with scorpion neck added between hilt and pommel.

Mug
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #434 on: November 06, 2015, 08:46:32 AM »

Small renegade pommel.

Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 55   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: