Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 55   Go Down
Author Topic: The Emitter/Pommel Reference Guide (picture request thread)  (Read 384106 times)
Mug
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -11

« Reply #435 on: November 06, 2015, 08:53:20 AM »

Prolly my new fave in all of its Sith red darkness. Once again, small renegade pommel but with dark manticore emitter this time. Then again, I really like them all so much.

Mug
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #436 on: November 06, 2015, 09:04:10 AM »

I too hate to add to the bubble popping, but I have tried to make independent emitter/pommel purchases on ones that are not on the website. Was told I coulld purchase entire empty saber hilt, but I am not a fan of the cross guard, so that part of my money would have been wasted. But then again, maybe you will have better luck, you never know unless you try. Mug
Update.....Emory took care of me ....YaY !!!!  I got both of the renegade pommels, small and large.
Pics already posted. Thank you Ultrasabers !!  Mug

DandoKhaan
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 7

Vibro Squad Leader

« Reply #437 on: November 12, 2015, 07:38:46 AM »

If anyone can, I would love to see a Manticore body with a high profile pommel, and archon V3 emitter/neck Grin

Vibro Squad leader, boards are green and weapons are hot

KraytDragonPearl
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 609

Light Side Points

« Reply #438 on: November 13, 2015, 01:55:01 AM »

If anyone can, I would love to see a Manticore body with a high profile pommel, and archon V3 emitter/neck Grin

Not sure what you mean by high profile pommel, but I can get you a pic of a Manticore body, Archon V3 neck, and Guardian pommel, if you like.

« Last Edit: November 13, 2015, 02:05:14 AM by KraytDragonPearl » Logged

Own: Lost Gray, Obsidian V4, Tri-C AS; Fulcrum, Obsidian V4, Tri-C AS; Nickel-plated Guardian, (Emerald), Obsidian V3; Arbiter, Obsidian V3, GB; Archon V3 Tri-C FO Obsidian V4; Manticore, Obsidian V3, VA; Phantasm V4, BH; Dark Sentinel, BR; Dominix V2, RGB; Dark Initiate V2 x3 (BR, CG, GB); Initiate LE V2 x2, CG.

Want: Bellicose, Prophecy V3

Mug
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #439 on: November 13, 2015, 04:08:30 AM »

Small renegade pommel.

Correction; large Renegade pommel.

The Eld
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 25

« Reply #440 on: November 13, 2015, 07:03:55 AM »

Hi everyone! I have just gotten my first two Ultrasabers! A grab bag first then the Archon v3. Love em both!
Now I've gotten the customization itch! I've been looking at a new emitter for the Archon, and I really like the War Glaive without the claws. Unfortunately it's out of stock, but I would love to see the V3 paired up with it. If anyone could post a pic, that would be awesome!

DandoKhaan
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 7

Vibro Squad Leader

« Reply #441 on: November 13, 2015, 10:17:02 AM »

Not sure what you mean by high profile pommel, but I can get you a pic of a Manticore body, Archon V3 neck, and Guardian pommel, if you like.

Thanks Krayt, that looks pretty much as good as I thought that it would! Shocked
And last time I checked it out, the Manticore could come with a smaller "low profile pommel," or a larger "high profile pommel." But your pic showed me everything that I needed to see Grin

Vibro Squad leader, boards are green and weapons are hot

Darth Eclipse
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: -45

PLEASE DARK SIDE POINTS ONLY!

« Reply #442 on: November 14, 2015, 08:03:58 AM »

Can someone post a pic of a Renegade Pommel on a Menace?

Peace is a lie. There is only Passion.
Through Passion, I gain Strength.
Through Strength, I gain Power.
Through Power, I gain Victory.
Through Victory my chains are broken.

LegionX
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #443 on: November 14, 2015, 10:33:36 PM »

Hi everyone,

I've just joined the forum and only found about Ultrasabers a few days ago. I'm slightly obsessed with all things Star Wars right now thanks to The Force Awakens in 33 days (as of this post)!

I'd like to get an Ultrasaber, but none of the 'standard' models really jump out at me. If I had to pick a favourite it would be the Archon V2. However it looks a little too much like Obi-Wan's Episode IV or Luke's Episode VI lightsaber, and I want something more unique.

I've had a look at all the options for custom hilts and pommels, and have come up with list of potential combinations:

1. Archon body, Menace emitter, Archon pommel
2. Archon body, Consular emitter, War Glaive pommel
3. Archon body, Consular emitter, Shock pommel
4. Shock body, Consular emitter, Archon pommel
5. Arbiter body, Consular emitter, Overlord pommel
6. Overlord body, Consular emitter, Archon pommel
7. Overlord body, Consular emitter, Manticore (low profile) pommel
8. Reaper body, Consular emitter, Archon pommel
9. Menace body, Consular emitter, Archon pommel
10. Menace body, Consular emitter, War Glaive pommel

I know it's a long list, but if anyone can post some pictures of any/all of these combinations, it would be greatly appreciated, and will hopefully help me choose 'the one'.

Thank You!

LegionX, Sith Apprentice

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -1913

(Dark points only) Do not hesitate. Show no mercy

« Reply #444 on: November 29, 2015, 03:41:42 AM »

Wow! That took a long time looking through all 30 pages to see if the customisation I wanted had already been posted.

I don't suppose anyone heads a dark catalyst with dark arbiter emitter and guardian pommel? Would be nice to see if it looks as cool as I think it would before I place my order.

Thanks in advance.

Moose
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 13

Light side points please

« Reply #445 on: December 03, 2015, 07:50:42 PM »

Can anyone show me a V2.1 Archon with a Malice emitter without the blades?  Thanks!

“I can control my passions and emotions if I can understand their nature” – Spinoza

akuma13
Force Sensitive

« Reply #446 on: December 04, 2015, 03:41:40 AM »

hi all,  was curious if anyone has a standard issue with a renegade SE small pommel and be available for a few pics. 
thanks!

KraytDragonPearl
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 609

Light Side Points

« Reply #447 on: December 04, 2015, 04:59:10 AM »

hi all,  was curious if anyone has a standard issue with a renegade SE small pommel and be available for a few pics. 
thanks!

Hey Akuma,

If you could please head over to the RULES section and acknowledge that you read them it would be extremely helpful.  Its the section in BIG BOLD RED letters, on page one.  Please take care of this prior to further posting.  Im sure someone will be able to post a pic for you when its feasible for them to do so.

MTFBWY

KDP 

Own: Lost Gray, Obsidian V4, Tri-C AS; Fulcrum, Obsidian V4, Tri-C AS; Nickel-plated Guardian, (Emerald), Obsidian V3; Arbiter, Obsidian V3, GB; Archon V3 Tri-C FO Obsidian V4; Manticore, Obsidian V3, VA; Phantasm V4, BH; Dark Sentinel, BR; Dominix V2, RGB; Dark Initiate V2 x3 (BR, CG, GB); Initiate LE V2 x2, CG.

Want: Bellicose, Prophecy V3

TheDrunkenConsular
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 44

Light Side

« Reply #448 on: December 31, 2015, 03:35:54 PM »

Anybody got a Catalyst pommel on a Mantis?  Also interested in any of the plain "cap" style pommels like the Aeon or Prophecy on that saber.  Not a fan of the Mantis pommel, but the saber is on my wishlist. 

On that subject, do you guys think I could get US to swap out the pommels for me instead of having to buy one seperately?

Who says red is only for the bad guys?

Nicco321
Force Sensitive

« Reply #449 on: January 06, 2016, 04:42:59 AM »

Anyone have a monarch with a archon classic pommel?

Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 55   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: