Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 55   Go Down
Author Topic: The Emitter/Pommel Reference Guide (picture request thread)  (Read 381790 times)
Thanamira
Knight Captain

Force Alignment: 144

« Reply #450 on: January 07, 2016, 04:02:30 AM »

Anybody got a Catalyst pommel on a Mantis?  Also interested in any of the plain "cap" style pommels like the Aeon or Prophecy on that saber.  Not a fan of the Mantis pommel, but the saber is on my wishlist. 

I've got an Overlord and Dark Standard Issue; I think both are MHS compatible but I'm not sure.  (I'd check, except my sabers aren't here.)  Would those qualify?  Heck, I also have an Apprentice, but both the Apprentice and Overlord have super minimal pommels.

Also, I took the spikes out of my Dark Mantis pommel, which I think makes it look less...  gaudy.  I'm using it as a stand-in for a Dooku saber, and I don't see him as having something so unsubtle as pommel spikes.

Let me know if I should post pix.

President, Boston Lightsaber Stage Combat Club
www.bostonlightsaber.com

Light side points appreciated!
Thanamira school of staff aesthetic preference: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=32415.msg492503#msg492503

TheDrunkenConsular
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 44

Light Side

« Reply #451 on: January 07, 2016, 09:08:19 PM »

I've got an Overlord and Dark Standard Issue; I think both are MHS compatible but I'm not sure.  (I'd check, except my sabers aren't here.)  Would those qualify?  Heck, I also have an Apprentice, but both the Apprentice and Overlord have super minimal pommels.

Also, I took the spikes out of my Dark Mantis pommel, which I think makes it look less...  gaudy.  I'm using it as a stand-in for a Dooku saber, and I don't see him as having something so unsubtle as pommel spikes.

Let me know if I should post pix.

I'd love to see both, especially the Overlord!  Mine will be a Jedi saber, probably in Guardian Blue, and I don't really care for bits and bobs on Jedi hilts.  Thanks!

Who says red is only for the bad guys?

Thanamira
Knight Captain

« Reply #452 on: January 07, 2016, 10:19:26 PM »

Short form: it looks weird.  The Mantis is noticeably wider than other models, so with those hilts, the pommel's OD is the hilt's OD, but on a Mantis, the pommel's OD is smaller than the hilt's OD.

Top view of pommels

Side view of pommels

Mantis pommel dissasembled

Dark Mantis

Full pommel, minus spikes

Half the pommel, minus spikes

Overlord

Dark Standard Issue Battle Saber

Apprentice pommel

Hope this helps.  Let me know if you need more photos.  Smiley

www.bostonlightsaber.com

Thanamira school of staff aesthetic preference: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=32415.msg492503#msg492503

TheDrunkenConsular
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 44

Light Side

« Reply #453 on: January 08, 2016, 12:45:06 AM »

Thanks a ton, man!  I really hate that the other pommels look so weird on it, but I do like it with half of the original pommel attached, I didn't know you could do that.

Again, I really appreciate the effort you put in!  Now I'm thinking of making some inserts to fill in the gaps on it, maybe, or perhaps I'll just get used to the way it normally looks.  Light Side points and 5000 Credits for you!
« Last Edit: January 08, 2016, 12:49:41 AM by TheDrunkenConsular » Logged

Who says red is only for the bad guys?

Thanamira
Knight Captain

« Reply #454 on: January 08, 2016, 03:49:02 PM »

You're welcome!

Wow, what a great idea -- maybe 3D print a new spiky section instead?  Because it's sandwiched between two parts, it could even be a ring or something.  Hmmm....

WOOO 5000 credits!  Awww yeaaah time for some drinks!  Cheesy

www.bostonlightsaber.com

Tproffitt
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #455 on: January 12, 2016, 02:49:09 AM »

Could anyone show a Prophecy v3 with the raven normal and/or the renegade se large or small pommels

junkeez
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 9

« Reply #456 on: January 15, 2016, 12:42:19 AM »

Would someone be able to show me a Dark Menace with a Dark Catalyst pommel? Or any Menace with any Catalyst pommel. Curious to see how the shape looks as I've just ordered a Dark Menace in Tri Blazing Red and I have a spare Dark Catalyst pommel. I'm in the UK and seriously impatient so this will help tide me over haha. Thanks!

Sabers Owned:
Dominix V3 AB
Bellicose VA
Dark Initiate V4 SY x2
Dark Menace BR
Custom Apprentice V4 AB

Rogu3Wo1f
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 25

« Reply #457 on: January 15, 2016, 06:35:05 AM »

Could anyone show a Prophecy v3 with the raven normal and/or the renegade se large or small pommels

Also perhaps the War Glaive pommel as well please?

Why is the fear of being afraid acceptable by the Jedi Order?

Darth Nelo Angelo
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: -83

« Reply #458 on: January 21, 2016, 09:15:43 PM »

Can anyone show me a pic of a dark apprentice v4 with a renegade pommel, small or large please?

" The Dark Side of the Force is the pathway to many abilities some consider to be… Unnatural.”

Kenny_Loggins
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 38

« Reply #459 on: January 26, 2016, 08:20:50 AM »

I don't know if anyone has asked specifically, but here's my recently sanded customized Dark Apprentice LE with an Archon v3 pommel.

Did someone call Kenny Loggins? 'Cause you're in the Dangerzone!

Sabers:
Dark Apprentice V4 LE w/Archon Pommel: CG
Sentinel V4: AB
Flamberge V2: BR
Savior: BR w/lite sound

chetto
Force Sensitive

« Reply #460 on: January 27, 2016, 03:45:04 PM »

Hi guys, I was wondering if anyone could show me what a war glaive body with a classic archon pommel and a shock emitter would look like or a dark war glaive body with archon pommel and dark shock emitter, that would be a big help  Grin thanks~

DarthKalthos
Knight Aspirant

« Reply #461 on: January 30, 2016, 06:54:20 PM »

I was wondering if someone could post a pic of an overlord with a mantis emitter (with blades in).

MarianLH
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 7

« Reply #462 on: January 30, 2016, 09:46:27 PM »

Hi! I just discovered Ultrasabers thanks to someone posting a link in another forum. I definitely want to buy one, but I'm having trouble deciding with so many choices.

I really like the Initiate's emitter. Would it be possible to see the Initiate V4 with any or all of the following pommels?

-small Renegade
-large Renegade
-Bane
-Archon Classic

I also really like the Manticore body with the Omen pommel that someone posted a few pages back, but I'm not wild about the emitter. Would it be possible to see a Manticore body with the Overlord and/or Catalyst emitters? (I'm also considering a War Glaive emitter, but someone already posted a picture of that combo.)

Thank you. ^_^

A Jedi uses the Force for knowledge and defense; never for attack.

FadeToGray
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 21

Not actually sith, I just like red. and lightning.

« Reply #463 on: January 31, 2016, 05:19:02 AM »

Yo, I was looking for a few manticore combinations if anyone can post them.

Manticore Body with Catalyst Pommel's a big one for me - I vaguely recall seeing something like it a while back, but I can't find it now.

also the manticore in general with various emitters. I see alot of combos with the manticore emitter and pommels, but I'm mostly interested in the body itself.

specifically, could anyone do the manticore with the menace or dark menace emitters?

thanks.

Sabers:  DSI v3 - BR 
Bellicose -  
Consular - CG 
Guardian - Emerald Driver
DSIv3 with Sound - BR
Raven SS -
Initiate v3.1 - Arctic Blue

Greywolf
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: 100

Grey all the way ;)

« Reply #464 on: February 03, 2016, 03:39:21 PM »

Could anyone combine an Overlord with a (Dark) Menace emitter?

With a Dark Shock pommel that should result in one rad saber Wink
(See Bride of Frankenstick for 'Overlord + Dark Shock pommel' pics.)

Cake is a lie. There are only Cookies.
Through Cookies I gain Chocolate.
Through Chocolate I gain Energy.
Through Energy I gain Weight.
Through Weight my pants will burst.
The Force shall free me.

Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 55   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: