Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 55   Go Down
Author Topic: The Emitter/Pommel Reference Guide (picture request thread)  (Read 381868 times)
Joshualee9871
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 9

« Reply #495 on: April 05, 2016, 08:30:48 PM »

Malicore. I like that. May the mandalorians fall at that saber :p
And I know how you'd do it. I just wanna see it

And that is actually good with the mantis. I wanna see a regular manticore body with a silver mantis emitter. (Too many M's)

If anyone has these I'd love to see them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2027

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #496 on: April 06, 2016, 09:01:50 PM »

@Mug, I really like your Manticore emitter, Guardian pommel choke under it, War Glaive body, and Consular pommel set up the best I think. Really a good looking Sith warrior type saber Tongue Also gives me another view of how mine will look with the Guardian pommel choke piece as well

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG,
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

obi-six
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 26

« Reply #497 on: April 07, 2016, 02:10:47 PM »

Mantis emitter-overlord rgb body-archon pommel

Overlord emitter-tcss short choke-dark omen body-renegade se small pommel

RGB Overlord obsidian
Initiate V4 obsidian GB
Dominix V4 CG with sound

altramagnus
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 47

« Reply #498 on: April 08, 2016, 11:52:42 AM »

Can someone post up a Overlord with the round Malice pommel?

Thank you,

Magnus

Guardian - Violet Amethyst -  V3 sound
Archon v2.1 - Guardian Blue - V4 sound
Dark apprentice LE V4 - Guardian Blue - Stunt
Aeon v4 - Consular Green - Stunt
Overlord - Emerald - V4 sound
Dark Menace - Blazing Red - V4 sound

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2765

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #499 on: April 08, 2016, 01:27:46 PM »

And that is actually good with the mantis. I wanna see a regular manticore body with a silver mantis emitter. (Too many M's)

If anyone has these I'd love to see them.

I might be able to get you a physical showing of this combo, but I my Manticore is nickel finish. And if you want to see claws, I have them but they've been modded.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Joshualee9871
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 9

« Reply #500 on: April 08, 2016, 05:39:37 PM »

Drachcir posted an all silver one a ways back. So I'm fine then. I was just wondering about a normal manticore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Antonius Rex
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #501 on: April 21, 2016, 04:34:50 AM »

Hello! I recently received my first ultrasabers and love them so much I'm currently seriously considering my next purchases. After looking back through allll the pages I still haven't seen what I'm looking for. I'm looking specifically for:

Dominix V4 LE with the both the Renegade LE large and small pommels to see the difference.

Dark Sentinel V4 LE with the standard Archon pommel and/or the War Glaive pommel.

Or any other pommels you think look good on these two hilts. I received both the initiate and apprentice versions as grab bags and really like them but they're too short and the pommels are just lacking something for my taste. I want to see which complement  the hilts best. If anyone has the parts and can throw these together it would be much appreciated. Thank you!

Barbatos
Force Sensitive

« Reply #502 on: April 23, 2016, 02:35:15 AM »

I'm planning to go all out on a dark mantis purchase soon but due to the fact the clawed emitter is out of stock I'm thinking of getting a dark war glaive emitter or a malice emitter and I can't choose. can anyone do these combos to help me out? lol

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #503 on: April 25, 2016, 05:09:32 PM »

I'm planning to go all out on a dark mantis purchase soon but due to the fact the clawed emitter is out of stock I'm thinking of getting a dark war glaive emitter or a malice emitter and I can't choose. can anyone do these combos to help me out? lol

Although the Malice emitter on a Mantis would go way beyond beast mode, I fear it would be ridiculously heavy. And a foreseeable problem with either, is that the Mantis emitter threads don't guarantee symmetric claw alignment. This is one of my biggest peeves about this hilt. However, if you are not averse to making some shims to properly position your aftermarket emitter, I think either choice would look oh so Sith sinister.

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Darth Visscerus
Force Sensitive

« Reply #504 on: April 26, 2016, 02:26:03 AM »

Planning on buying my first Ultrasaber either tonight or tomorrow. I have everything decided upon except the pommel...

I chose a Dominix LE v4 Emerald saber. Looking at the pommel choices, I was really liking the way I imagined the Renegade LE Small Pommel would look on the Dominix LE v4. Since all these images on this thread except a few seem to be unavailable on photobucket, can anyone post a picture if you have this combination? How much does the Renegade LE S.P. weigh? From anyone's experience, does this pommel unbalance the Dominix hilt? If equipped on the Dominix v4, do the 'fins' on the Renegade LE S.P. extend out from the diameter of the hilt (I would assume they do as it screws into the hilt so the fins must stick out - just wanting to make sure!)? What is the sound like with this pommel? Finally, if the Renegade LE S.P. isn't as good as how I'm imagining it, does anyone have any other recommendations as to which pommels are nice on the Dominix?

Thank you!

Barbatos
Force Sensitive

« Reply #505 on: April 26, 2016, 04:54:07 AM »

Although the Malice emitter on a Mantis would go way beyond beast mode, I fear it would be ridiculously heavy. And a foreseeable problem with either, is that the Mantis emitter threads don't guarantee symmetric claw alignment. This is one of my biggest peeves about this hilt. However, if you are not averse to making some shims to properly position your aftermarket emitter, I think either choice would look oh so Sith sinister.

that's just what I was thinking. And that's what I'm goino for sir. I have a Scorpion in red already and a sith tattoo on my wrist lol.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #506 on: April 26, 2016, 02:09:21 PM »

that's just what I was thinking. And that's what I'm going for, sir. I have a Scorpion in red already and a sith tattoo on my wrist lol.

Do that thang. I've experimented with different emitters on the Mantis. They look good, but the blades don't seem as rigid as with the Mantis emitter. The truth is that the grooves at the tip of the Mantis emitter, IMO are open end windows or very wide claws. The effect is that emitter is very deep allowing for a rigid blade hold. I just read on the website that with small claws, the Malice emitter adds 10" to the length. Estimating from the pic, I'd say the emitter itself seats at least 5" worth of blade, which will have a very firm grip on the blade.

Sig by For Tyeth

Ishtarahara
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: -1

« Reply #507 on: May 08, 2016, 10:38:43 PM »

Could anybody post pics of the Dominix le v4 with different pommel combinations? They all seem to beefy for the saber and I think it takes away from the overall sleekness of the hilt but I don't want to use the ring pommel as it exposes the emitter too much, thanks in advance.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #508 on: May 09, 2016, 06:09:32 PM »

Could anybody post pics of the Dominix le v4 with different pommel combinations? They all seem to beefy for the saber and I think it takes away from the overall sleekness of the hilt but I don't want to use the ring pommel as it exposes the emitter too much, thanks in advance.

I think the sleekest pommel would be the (dark)Catalyst. Most others flare out from the diameter of the body.

Sig by For Tyeth

sedstiskyfaller
Artisan of the Azure Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 617

Blue is my color, it is who I am

« Reply #509 on: May 10, 2016, 02:34:41 AM »

My newest combo right now...really loving it! Azure Omen Pommel on my Azure Reaper. This pommel is a beast!

Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 55   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: