Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 55   Go Down
Author Topic: The Emitter/Pommel Reference Guide (picture request thread)  (Read 384263 times)
shade_1313
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 766

« Reply #510 on: May 10, 2016, 03:03:31 AM »

My newest combo right now...really loving it! Azure Omen Pommel on my Azure Reaper. This pommel is a beast!

That is really nice.

I hadn't even thought of that solution to the "what pommel for a Reaper, cause I'm not hugely fond of the stock one" question.

+1 to you.

sedstiskyfaller
Artisan of the Azure Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 617

Blue is my color, it is who I am

« Reply #511 on: May 10, 2016, 03:15:25 AM »

That is really nice.

I hadn't even thought of that solution to the "what pommel for a Reaper, cause I'm not hugely fond of the stock one" question.

+1 to you.

Yeah, I liked the opposite slanted symmetry of the emitter and pommel on the Reaper, but I didn't need the second claw and the open pommel is LOUD. This pommel adds a nice resonance to the sound and rounds of the end of the saber nicely. It's bigger than I expected though, on par with the Guardiand and Scorpion pommels.

Grey Owl
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 81

We don't like Star Wars, we live for Star Wars.

« Reply #512 on: May 10, 2016, 03:25:44 AM »

Can I see some pics of overlords with different pommels.

Dark sentinel LE(blazing red)

Seano
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: -229

« Reply #513 on: May 10, 2016, 01:55:52 PM »

Once my Overlord has had the Quick Disconnects attached, and then returned to me, I'll post pics of it with a Dark Manticore emitter and Dark War Glaive pommel. It originally had TRI AS, but I'm getting that converted to QD's, and have also ordered a TRI BR MLS unit, so you'll see it in all its Sithy good/badness!

Ramse Moade the Grey

Current Sabres - Graflex SE in GB & Obsidian V3, Shock in TRI BR (QD's) & Obsidian V3, Customised Dorinian with Diamond Controller, Dark Catalyst in Adegan Silver with Arctic Blue FOC and Obsidian V3 (Customisation WIP)

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2768

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #514 on: May 10, 2016, 02:00:39 PM »

My newest combo right now...really loving it! Azure Omen Pommel on my Azure Reaper. This pommel is a beast!

SHMEXY! Very shmexy. +1

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

MarianLH
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 7

« Reply #515 on: May 10, 2016, 03:44:26 PM »

Thirded. That is a really nice-looking saber.

I never looked twice at the Reaper before. Amazing what a difference just changing the pommel can make.

A Jedi uses the Force for knowledge and defense; never for attack.

Joshualee9871
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 9

« Reply #516 on: May 10, 2016, 04:40:12 PM »

In line with that Azure Reaper with the Azure Omen Pommel, does anyone have a normal Reaper with a Small Renegade Pommel. They've always looked similar to me (the omen and renegade pommel) and seeing how neat that reaper is, I'd be interested to see how a renegade pommel would look.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bulvoy
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 500

~Sipra Gehaz~ Rebel Legion "Ghost Base"

« Reply #517 on: May 11, 2016, 09:58:10 AM »

Good Morning Members,
if anyone has the time I would love some specific stats on the standard battle saber, for an upcoming project, it would be much appreciated, until i grab one myself, Thank you for your time in advance
Battle Ssaber Stats before by bulvoy, on Flickr

UltraSaber's by bulvoy, on Flickr
Menace - Emerald V4s- RavenSS pommel
Manticore V4s-CG- S /FOC-Renegade small pommel
Crimson Scorpion- V4s-BR- O/FOC
Dominix V3s-SRD
Initiate V4 Lite- VA
            "Im here to chew bubblegum & kick ass, and I'm all outta bubblegum"...

Samhain138
Dark Lord of the Menace Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2171

Aw, crap.

« Reply #518 on: May 11, 2016, 12:55:15 PM »

Mantis emitter-overlord rgb body-archon pommel

Overlord emitter-tcss short choke-dark omen body-renegade se small pommel

Straight up, I'm rarely impressed with mhs customs with no work done to them, but these both looks incredibly original.

obi-six
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 26

« Reply #519 on: May 11, 2016, 12:58:08 PM »

Thanks Samhain 138, i love them too.

Sent from my ASUS_Z002 using Tapatalk

RGB Overlord obsidian
Initiate V4 obsidian GB
Dominix V4 CG with sound

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #520 on: May 11, 2016, 01:53:55 PM »

Good Morning Members,
if anyone has the time I would love some specific stats on the standard battle saber, for an upcoming project, it would be much appreciated, until i grab one myself, Thank you for your time in advance
Battle Ssaber Stats before by bulvoy, on Flickr

What are you up to? Roll Eyes

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Bulvoy
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 500

~Sipra Gehaz~ Rebel Legion "Ghost Base"

« Reply #521 on: May 11, 2016, 02:47:11 PM »

What are you up to? Roll Eyes
Sithy things. I didn't get my wish from US on may 4th, with a new hilt ,so making our own, it's  A joint project with Revanborn, that we will be mailing back N forth. Some creativeness , fabricated parts, and mods. ( we are in mock up design board phase) all  that I can  reveal at this time  is  " when done , you will think it came from some underground ruins on planet Mustafar" Shocked

UltraSaber's by bulvoy, on Flickr
Menace - Emerald V4s- RavenSS pommel
Manticore V4s-CG- S /FOC-Renegade small pommel
Crimson Scorpion- V4s-BR- O/FOC
Dominix V3s-SRD
Initiate V4 Lite- VA
            "Im here to chew bubblegum & kick ass, and I'm all outta bubblegum"...

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #522 on: May 11, 2016, 03:15:42 PM »

Sithy things. I didn't get my wish from US on may 4th, with a new hilt ,so making our own, it's  A joint project with Revanborn, that we will be mailing back N forth. Some creativeness , fabricated parts, and mods. ( we are in mock up design board phase) all  that I can  reveal at this time  is  " when done , you will think it came from some underground ruins on planet Mustafar" Shocked

1) Apparently I've started a trend of hush-hush projects.

2) Drahcir already beat you to it. He did his thing to a Graflex (which I would have said was sacrilege, but he did so good), and he called it "Mustafar".

3) I you don't get answers by Friday, let me know and I'll try to get your info off of my dad's DSI over the weekend.

Sig by For Tyeth

Lord Japarco
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 479

Keep your concentration here and now,...

« Reply #523 on: May 20, 2016, 04:12:32 PM »

Hi... Could someone please post any pics of a dark prophecy v3 with a dark shock pommel??? I'm considering this combo for my next saber and I just wanted to know how it looked like...thank you very much...

http://s1074.photobucket.com/user/Japarco/media/Sentinel%20V4/ffc14996-49bb-425b-9122-f4cd848e3103_zpszdtmyzgk.jpg.html
My Lightsabers:
Sentinel V4 - Tri Consular Green - Obsidian V4
The Guardian - Guardian Blue - Silver Flash on Clash - Obsidian V3 (2nd Summer Raffle 2016 2nd Place Prize)
Wife's Lightsaber: Prophecy V3 - Arctic Blue - Obsidian V3

Seano
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: -229

« Reply #524 on: May 20, 2016, 07:23:13 PM »

Here you go! My Overlord with a Dark War Glaive pommel and Dark Manticore emitter -

Ramse Moade the Grey

Current Sabres - Graflex SE in GB & Obsidian V3, Shock in TRI BR (QD's) & Obsidian V3, Customised Dorinian with Diamond Controller, Dark Catalyst in Adegan Silver with Arctic Blue FOC and Obsidian V3 (Customisation WIP)

Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 55   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: