Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 55   Go Down
Author Topic: The Emitter/Pommel Reference Guide (picture request thread)  (Read 384275 times)
Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2768

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #645 on: July 05, 2017, 06:05:45 PM »

Aweeome, thats good to hear. Thanks!
Any time

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Lady Mineva
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 76

I rarely act my age.

« Reply #646 on: July 13, 2017, 03:03:24 AM »

I would like to narrow down my request to a Monarch with an Omen pommel.

Anyone? .......Bueller?

Determination is my strength, patience is not always my virtue.
Initiate LE V4(SY) w/Sound "Chasm"

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2037

« Reply #647 on: July 13, 2017, 04:28:42 AM »

Anyone? .......Bueller?

Hey Mineva... great to see you again !  How are your cosplay customizations coming along ?  I know that someone posted a pic of the Monarch with an Omen pommel and it looked really good together.  Likely lost to the Forum with the photobucket fiasco.  Smiley

Lady Mineva
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: 76

I rarely act my age.

« Reply #648 on: July 13, 2017, 03:16:23 PM »

Hey Mineva... great to see you again !  How are your cosplay customizations coming along ?  I know that someone posted a pic of the Monarch with an Omen pommel and it looked really good together.  Likely lost to the Forum with the photobucket fiasco.  Smiley

Thanks! I checked on here a few times and I guess I missed it. Maybe they can re-post later or photobucket will stop being stupid (not likely).

Customizations kinda came to a screeching halt after I caught a bad case of EVERYTHING IS BROKEN! Laptop hinge is fixed and my camera has been replaced (recalled), now I just need put my transmission together (have all the parts), and for the printer to stop being a primadonna (it works sometimes).

Determination is my strength, patience is not always my virtue.
Initiate LE V4(SY) w/Sound "Chasm"

Isola815
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 594

"Most Redacted"

« Reply #649 on: August 04, 2017, 03:05:09 PM »

Anyone? .......Bueller?

Give me a couple of weeks (maybe) and I can help. I have a Dark Omen on order, so that will ship whenever it ships. And I already have a Monarch. Failing that if JediXIX sees this he may be able to help.

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #650 on: August 05, 2017, 10:20:17 PM »

Does anyone have a pic of a Dark Initiate LE v4 with a Dark Shock pommel? Thanks.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Darth Veilus
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -40

DARK SIDE POINTS ONLY PLEASE!

« Reply #651 on: August 07, 2017, 01:31:53 AM »

So don't know if anyone has done this since about 90% of the pics are gone can anyone post a pic of a Manticore with a Menace Emitter please.

sedstiskyfaller
Artisan of the Azure Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 617

Blue is my color, it is who I am

« Reply #652 on: August 07, 2017, 02:57:24 AM »

So don't know if anyone has done this since about 90% of the pics are gone can anyone post a pic of a Manticore with a Menace Emitter please.

I have the CE version

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #653 on: August 07, 2017, 07:18:48 PM »

I have the CE version

I really like this. +1

Do you have issues getting the overlay to stay in position when fixed to the Manticore body?

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

magik0012
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 107

« Reply #654 on: August 07, 2017, 08:30:32 PM »

Dark Menacing Manticore

Never give up! Never surrender!

Archon v3 (Emerald RGBA + v4 sound), Graflex SE (GB + v3 sound), Chosen One SE (BR + v3 sound), Manticore (VA + v3 sound), Flamberge v2 (FO + v4 sound, dis-assembled and lightly kitbashed), 

Aeon LE v4 (stunt CG), Dark Prophecy x2 (being re-customized) (stunt BR & DVA or VA),

Dark Arbiter (Disassembled), Overlord (Disassembled)
Dark Liberator (BR w v3 sound - gifted away), Dark Sentinel LE v4 (AB w v3 sound - gifted away)

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #655 on: August 07, 2017, 08:47:31 PM »

Dark Menacing Manticore

You should have put your Dark Menace pommel on there.

Sig by For Tyeth

magik0012
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 107

« Reply #656 on: August 07, 2017, 09:46:03 PM »

You should have put your Dark Menace pommel on there.

I don't have a Dark Menace pommel.. I bought the emitter separate. I have a couple of options I could use for a darker pommel however.

Never give up! Never surrender!

Archon v3 (Emerald RGBA + v4 sound), Graflex SE (GB + v3 sound), Chosen One SE (BR + v3 sound), Manticore (VA + v3 sound), Flamberge v2 (FO + v4 sound, dis-assembled and lightly kitbashed), 

Aeon LE v4 (stunt CG), Dark Prophecy x2 (being re-customized) (stunt BR & DVA or VA),

Dark Arbiter (Disassembled), Overlord (Disassembled)
Dark Liberator (BR w v3 sound - gifted away), Dark Sentinel LE v4 (AB w v3 sound - gifted away)

Lorelai
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 6

Light side points, please!

« Reply #657 on: August 08, 2017, 08:29:33 AM »

I would like to request some Lost Grey's with as many different pommels as possible Smiley

More specifically, I would really like to see it with: Manticore High, Azure Omen, and Consular pommels! But any of them will help me narrow down the decision.

Matth Jedi
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #658 on: August 08, 2017, 09:15:45 AM »

A lot of pictures have disappeared since Photobucket cheated us all.

Now my son is afraid the Raven will be to large, since all our other saber are SW propsize.
Is there a member who has done this combination?
-Dark Shock body
-Dark War Glaive emitter, with;
-4 Raven claws (short)
-Scorpion pommel
Can you please post some photo's. I believe that could be an amazing sight.
If that looks cool and reduse the complete hiltsize compared to the Raven, we order a Diamond Dark shock version, with the rest to switch it into this combination.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #659 on: August 08, 2017, 02:12:47 PM »

I don't have a Dark Menace pommel.. I bought the emitter separate. I have a couple of options I could use for a darker pommel however.
Ok..........I have an idea for your next part order. Roll Eyes I thought you had taken JediXIX's idea of the "stealth Menace" that he stole from me.

A lot of pictures have disappeared since Photobucket cheated us all.

Now my son is afraid the Raven will be to large, since all our other saber are SW propsize.
Is there a member who has done this combination?
-Dark Shock body
-Dark War Glaive emitter, with;
-4 Raven claws (short)
-Scorpion pommel
Can you please post some photo's. I believe that could be an amazing sight.
If that looks cool and reduse the complete hiltsize compared to the Raven, we order a Diamond Dark shock version, with the rest to switch it into this combination.
Emory told me once that claws are not universally fastened. The Raven claws do not appear compatible with the holes on the War Glaive emitter. I had the dream of mounting 4 Malice claws on a WG.

Unless you want to DIY mod the emitter to accommodate the Raven claws, I'm afraid you're out of luck. Undecided

Sig by For Tyeth

Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 55   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: