Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 55   Go Down
Author Topic: The Emitter/Pommel Reference Guide (picture request thread)  (Read 381851 times)
Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2765

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #675 on: October 18, 2017, 01:05:46 PM »

Just regular Violent Amethyst would be fine.  Thanks again Darth Logos, You're a legendary Sith Lord! Awesome Photo in that chair too.
Thanks. That's the nerdier Iron Throne I'm sitting in. For some stupid reason, my reminder didn't remind me last night, so I will require more time. Sorry.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #676 on: October 19, 2017, 02:07:40 PM »

OK Odd one, can anyone put up and Emperors Hand with a Shock LE Pommel an Archone 2.1 emitter and ideally a silver flush coupler instead of the regular neck.  I know I don't ask for much right!  If it was Amethyst blade too....
thanks all!
As requested.

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Edon Bluewolf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1271

Light side points please

« Reply #677 on: October 19, 2017, 09:41:06 PM »

That is very unique.  Cool

“Your focus determines your reality.” – Qui-Gon Jinn

Lord_S_Gray
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 428

« Reply #678 on: October 20, 2017, 03:56:18 AM »

Awesome Thanks Darth Logos.  Looking into EH as my second sabre and like the idea of being able to swap thins a bit, already have an Archon 2.1 so interested to see what it all looked like!  This has helped me confirm what it will all look like!  I think the EH looks fine without that pommel, but the Archon looks awesome with it.
thanks again

Lord_S_Gray

Surik: "Kreia, what are you—are you a Jedi, a Sith?"
Kreia: "Does it matter? Of course it does, such titles allow you to break the galaxy into light and dark, categorize it. Perhaps I am neither, and I hold both as what they are, pieces of a whole."

Tzimho
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -75

I'm one with the force, the force is with me..

« Reply #679 on: October 20, 2017, 08:02:48 AM »

Really like that way to replace the neck, does this mean you could use the neck as a coupler? might look good on a stunt Dark Shock (or any Dark LE) saber staff

Working on a Gray-Jedi cosplay...

Following the ways of the Force, not the ways of some order!

Dark Shock (Emerald RGBA V4 sound)
Reaper (Emerald RGBW V4 sound)

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #680 on: October 20, 2017, 12:56:24 PM »

Awesome Thanks Darth Logos.  Looking into EH as my second sabre and like the idea of being able to swap thins a bit, already have an Archon 2.1 so interested to see what it all looked like!  This has helped me confirm what it will all look like!  I think the EH looks fine without that pommel, but the Archon looks awesome with it.
thanks again
The EH is a fine saber. With all the extra bits it is quite heavy for its size. If available, I highly recommend getting the angled switch box. If not available, I highly endorse patience. The angled box makes the central grip exceptionally comfortable.

Sig by For Tyeth

Galvatrix98
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: -47

Unaffiliated. DS points preferred

« Reply #681 on: October 26, 2017, 04:02:52 AM »

Can anybody show me an Emperor's Hand with a Menace emitter? I think it would be a cool combo

There is no ignorance, there is knowledge.

Owned: 
Dark Initiate v3 | Dominix LE v4
Overlord | Aeon v2
Fulcrum
Dominix v5
Monarch
Bane | Phantasm Initiate v3

Wishlist:
Sentinel LE v5
Manticore

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #682 on: October 26, 2017, 02:29:17 PM »

Can anybody show me an Emperor's Hand with a Menace emitter? I think it would be a cool combo
It'll be Menace CE, but yes.

Sig by For Tyeth

Tzimho
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -75

I'm one with the force, the force is with me..

« Reply #683 on: October 26, 2017, 07:44:02 PM »

Would like to see a Shock with a Menace emitter and a Renegade Large pommel (colors don't really matter)

Working on a Gray-Jedi cosplay...

Following the ways of the Force, not the ways of some order!

Dark Shock (Emerald RGBA V4 sound)
Reaper (Emerald RGBW V4 sound)

Edon Bluewolf
Knight Commander

Light side points please

« Reply #684 on: November 24, 2017, 06:01:01 PM »

Someone please post a pic of a Dark Arbiter with a Manticore emitter.  Kiss

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #685 on: November 27, 2017, 03:44:27 PM »

Someone please post a pic of a Dark Arbiter with a Manticore emitter.  Kiss
That might prove difficult. The switch on the Arbiter is closer to the edge than on most MHS bodies, which leaves no room for the MLS. I can get you a a pic of of a DA with a Manticore CE emitter, but I can't get it with light.

Sig by For Tyeth

Edon Bluewolf
Knight Commander

Light side points please

« Reply #686 on: November 27, 2017, 07:15:57 PM »

Good to know DL, then I guess I will scrap my idea of buying the manticore emitter for my dark arbiter prize.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #687 on: November 27, 2017, 07:22:27 PM »

Good to know DL, then I guess I will scrap my idea of buying the manticore emitter for my dark arbiter prize.
Now you might.....MIGHT be able to mod a DA with a non-flanged MLS, no disconnects, and short wires, in order to fit it all in. I've seen others simply put like a 1" extension between the body and emitter to give the needed space.

I feel you on this, though. I wanted to try to just take out the neck. And that's how I discovered this shortcoming.

Sig by For Tyeth

DarkRN
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: -3

Definitely drawn to the dark side.

« Reply #688 on: December 11, 2017, 04:59:09 PM »

Looking for an Emperor's Hand with Overlord and/or Menace emitter/s. I see there is a similar request EH/Menace earlier in thread but did not see pics to follow. Any help appreciated.

"Grey would be the color if I had a heart"

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #689 on: December 11, 2017, 05:18:49 PM »

Looking for an Emperor's Hand with Overlord and/or Menace emitter/s. I see there is a similar request EH/Menace earlier in thread but did not see pics to follow. Any help appreciated.
Yeah I think that was mine to field, but got distracted. Roll Eyes I'll see what I can get for you.

Sig by For Tyeth

Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 55   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: