Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 55   Go Down
Author Topic: The Emitter/Pommel Reference Guide (picture request thread)  (Read 384350 times)
DarkRN
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: -3

Definitely drawn to the dark side.

« Reply #690 on: December 11, 2017, 05:27:27 PM »

Thank you sir I'll keep an eye open  Wink

"Grey would be the color if I had a heart"

Goldldr
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 26

« Reply #691 on: December 18, 2017, 09:11:21 PM »

After doing some daydream reading about various sabers I noticed that they list the Renegade as MHS compatible for both pommel and emitter.  Has anyone tried the one of the emitters from the renegade (LE or SE) on a single blade saber?  I like that emitter a lot, so curious what it might look like on a single blade hilt.

-Goldldr

Current Saber Collection (?=mystery box pull, *=raffle prize)
Consular (Diamond)
Flamberge v2 w/ renegade LE emitters (Diamond)
Azure Reaper Obs4 tri-cree CG
Crimson Scorpion ObsL FO (?)
Liberator v3 stunt FO (?)
Sentinel v4 ObsL AS (?)
Aeon v4 stunt FO (*)
Dark Apprentice stunt FO (?)

Lord Tohmas
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -43

(DS points please!)

« Reply #692 on: December 19, 2017, 12:08:10 AM »

Take a look here:

http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=35888.0

http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36400.0

Goldldr
Knight Officer

« Reply #693 on: December 19, 2017, 12:51:13 AM »

Thanks.  The renegade pommel is cool.  I appreciate the pics.  It looks very good on some of those hilts.

I’m hoping to find some information on the emitter side.  I have searched here and didn’t find anything.  I’m just curious, because it says on the US site that both pommel and emitters are mhs compatible.  I wonder if the renegade emitter would look good on some single blade hilts, or if it indeed mhs compatible as listed.

-Goldldr

Consular (Diamond)
Sentinel v4 ObsL AS (?)
Aeon v4 stunt FO (*)

Lord Tohmas
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -43

(DS points please!)

« Reply #694 on: December 19, 2017, 01:23:49 AM »

Thanks.  The renegade pommel is cool.  I appreciate the pics.  It looks very good on some of those hilts.

I’m hoping to find some information on the emitter side.  I have searched here and didn’t find anything.  I’m just curious, because it says on the US site that both pommel and emitters are mhs compatible.  I wonder if the renegade emitter would look good on some single blade hilts, or if it indeed mhs compatible as listed.

-Goldldr

I haven't seen any pictures of the Renegade emitter on other sabers, but they clearly state they are MHS compatible so you should be able to use them anywhere else an MHS emitter would go.  I don't know if you can order the emitter separately. You'd need to contact US and ask. (They're super helpful, I know from experience.) Just email info@ultrasabers.com.
I'm getting the small Renegade LE pommel on my single saber as well. Love the look.

Goldldr
Knight Officer

« Reply #695 on: December 19, 2017, 01:56:48 AM »

I already have an email in to US asking about a small renegade LE pommel myself lol.

I’m not sure about the emitter, which is why I was hoping someone had tried it.  Honestly, until Xmas morning when I receive the results of a mystery box and a saber my wife ordered from me i’m not sure exactly whatchilts I will be working with, so it’s a little premature lol.

How can I already be planning mods to hilts I don’t have, or be already thinking about a next purchase when I haven’t even touched my last purchases yet!!!  I am sick I tell you!

-Goldldr

Consular (Diamond)
Sentinel v4 ObsL AS (?)
Aeon v4 stunt FO (*)

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #696 on: December 19, 2017, 03:17:28 AM »

Yes, I can't seem to find any pictures, but I know I've seen it done. The Renegade emitter is MHS compatible.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2768

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #697 on: December 19, 2017, 02:17:53 PM »

Thank you sir I'll keep an eye open  Wink
As requested, one Emperor's Hand with Menace emitter (sorry that it's CE):

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Galvatrix98
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: -47

Unaffiliated. DS points preferred

« Reply #698 on: December 20, 2017, 02:30:43 AM »

That looks nice

There is no ignorance, there is knowledge.

Owned: 
Dark Initiate v3 | Dominix LE v4
Overlord | Aeon v2
Fulcrum
Dominix v5
Monarch
Bane | Phantasm Initiate v3

Wishlist:
Sentinel LE v5
Manticore

DarkRN
Force Sensitive

« Reply #699 on: December 20, 2017, 04:46:47 AM »

Thank you! I think I like that. Just ordered the Archon 2.1 for it, but may have to try that next. A Dark Side point to you!

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #700 on: December 20, 2017, 01:59:06 PM »

Thank you! I think I like that. Just ordered the Archon 2.1 for it, but may have to try that next. A Dark Side point to you!
Fair warning, the emitter doesn't seat tight enough, so the overlay was loose. Sad

Now the Archon is fun to mod with couplers. You will love it.

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Galvatrix98
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: -47

Unaffiliated. DS points preferred

« Reply #701 on: December 20, 2017, 10:12:07 PM »

Does anybody have just a stock Manticore, but with the black emitter? I have yet to actually see them together, and I cant decide which one I want

There is no ignorance, there is knowledge.

Owned: 
Dark Initiate v3 | Dominix LE v4
Overlord | Aeon v2
Fulcrum
Dominix v5
Monarch
Bane | Phantasm Initiate v3

Wishlist:
Sentinel LE v5
Manticore

DarkRN
Force Sensitive

« Reply #702 on: December 21, 2017, 04:05:35 AM »

Now the Archon is fun to mod with couplers. You will love it.

That's kinda what I was thinking... Your post on the previous page inspired me. Ordered a coupler along with the Archon just to see what it will look like.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #703 on: December 21, 2017, 05:42:43 PM »

That's kinda what I was thinking... Your post on the previous page inspired me. Ordered a coupler along with the Archon just to see what it will look like.

You refer to the vented coupler on the EH mash-up? Yeah, I truly wish they had more parts like this. I actually do have on of these as well for an alternate neck for the Archon emitter. It's a little more dark side looking.

Sig by For Tyeth

TheDutchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1106

« Reply #704 on: December 21, 2017, 08:33:46 PM »

You refer to the vented coupler on the EH mash-up? Yeah, I truly wish they had more parts like this. I actually do have on of these as well for an alternate neck for the Archon emitter. It's a little more dark side looking.

That is badass Logos!  I love that emitter neck  Smiley

Sig courtesy of DarthScrub

Cataphract Triarch of the Vhal'Dan

My sabers:Zearic's Aldrnari, Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, AS; Zearic's shoto, Apprentice v4 w/Obsidian, AS; Graflex SE w/Obsidian, GB; Archon v3 (modded w/ activation box) w/Obsidian, CG; Dark Sentinel v4 w/Obsidian, BR; Sentinel LE v4 w/Obsidian, GB; Initiate v5 w/Obsidian, AS; Sentinel LE v4 stunt, EG; Aeon LE v4 stunt, FO; Dominix v4 stunt, BR; Aeon v3 stunt, SY

Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 55   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: