Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: freaking out!!  (Read 2272 times)
grave13
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: -17

darkside points valued

« on: October 06, 2011, 01:08:16 AM »

I tried to place an order for a Archon V2 saber today and my bank card was declined.  I have well more than enough money in my account and I am a united states citizen. I checked back with my bank to see if there was a limit on my bank card for purchases but I got that fixed to were I could purchase my saber. So I go back to place my order again and my card is still getting declined. I don't get it. Its a valid card. Of a master card brand at that. All my info is correct I checked over and over. All my info is the same. I just can't figure out why my card keeps getting declined. I'm spazing out because the saber I'm getting has sentimental meaning to it. It is a saber in tribute to my new born son.   Has anyone else had this problem??? I already sent an email to shipping.  I don't know what else to do.... Help!!!

Manroon
Protector of Abused Dungeon Rancors
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 832

Nova Six, two lit and in the green.

« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2011, 01:20:01 AM »

Hmm. All I can say is that a couple days ago I tried to buy something with my Visa debit, and it came back declined. I thought I had enough cash in my account, but I have never been able to get my online banking to work (XP) so I'm not sure. lol So I may or may not have had this problem myself.

All I can say is, deep breaths, relax, think calm thoughts.... I'm sure it'll get sorted out soon. Might be an error with the credit card charging software (it happens, trust me), or it could just be that the fixed card has yet to be fully fixed. IE the software might still read it as not fixed, because the company hasn't gotten all the changes set in the records yet or something. Calm and patience, it will get sorted out. Smiley

I am not a color...

A Knight can serve only one Master.

Deep
Administrator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 701

« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2011, 01:32:48 AM »

I tried to place an order for a Archon V2 saber today and my bank card was declined.  I have well more than enough money in my account and I am a united states citizen. I checked back with my bank to see if there was a limit on my bank card for purchases but I got that fixed to were I could purchase my saber. So I go back to place my order again and my card is still getting declined. I don't get it. Its a valid card. Of a master card brand at that. All my info is correct I checked over and over. All my info is the same. I just can't figure out why my card keeps getting declined. I'm spazing out because the saber I'm getting has sentimental meaning to it. It is a saber in tribute to my new born son.   Has anyone else had this problem??? I already sent an email to shipping.  I don't know what else to do.... Help!!!

If you already email us, just give me a bit to respond.  Every time we send a newsletter I get hit with hundreds of emails.  I'll get you taken care of as best I can.

Emory "Deep" Harris
www.ultrasabers.com

grave13
Knight Templar

darkside points valued

« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2011, 01:44:12 AM »

Thank you Deep. This has me in a panic. I'm glad the customer service is awesome with this company

Qui-Tom Helms
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 149

« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2011, 01:54:18 AM »

This is something that ccard companies don't tell you.  Credit card charging software generally has a feature in place that if a card is denied at a given place of business, the software will not accept another charge from the same credit card number for a period of at least 24-hours.  This happened to me once.  I had moved and changed my address using a mail in bill.  The credit card company actually stopped my card until I called them and verified the mail change.  Although frustrated because of the inconveinyance, I actually thanked them for going the extra mile to ensure some crazy out there was screwing with my ccard.

You did the best thing by calling the bank and straightening it out.

Good luck on your new saber.  

=====================================================================
Zartom   Socerer (Healer)                             Qui-Tom  Sage (Healer)
Trenok   Bounty Hunter (Powertech)               Vartom   Knight (Sentinel)

Vex
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -402

« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2011, 02:12:12 AM »

Dont worry Deep will take care of you. UltraSabers customer service is absolulty awsome! Just currious ... what saber did you choose?

dark side points please

ThreadJack
Lady of the Order Aeon
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 809

Truly, she will be strong- A luminous being is she

« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2011, 02:28:05 AM »

Although frustrated because of the inconveinyance, I actually thanked them for going the extra mile to ensure some crazy out there was screwing with my ccard.

So you consider yourself a crazy then? Grin

As far as the card goes, if you JUST changed it it probably won't work yet. It usually takes a day or two for any changes to take effect.

(Sig by me!)
Now accepting dark side points.

Qui-Tom Helms
Knight Commander

« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2011, 02:36:16 AM »

Yep! Grin

grave13
Knight Templar

darkside points valued

« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2011, 10:13:18 AM »

Dont worry Deep will take care of you. UltraSabers customer service is absolulty awsome! Just currious ... what saber did you choose?

I ordered the Archon V2. With Arctic blue led obsidian sound, Li-ion battery setup, blue illuminated AV switch. 

grave13
Knight Templar

darkside points valued

« Reply #9 on: October 06, 2011, 10:23:00 AM »

OK got an E-mail back from deep. He told me he got my charges to go through for my saber. So all is good in the world. Only I have no ticket showing my purchase or any way of tracking it. I'm guessing that he had to run my card number in a alternative way? I don't know. I was just assured that everything is good with my order and I'm gonna stick with that Smiley I guess this is a sighing that my first saber is special lol

Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1641

Suns of the Force

« Reply #10 on: October 06, 2011, 12:55:06 PM »

OK got an E-mail back from deep. He told me he got my charges to go through for my saber. So all is good in the world. Only I have no ticket showing my purchase or any way of tracking it. I'm guessing that he had to run my card number in a alternative way? I don't know. I was just assured that everything is good with my order and I'm gonna stick with that Smiley I guess this is a sighing that my first saber is special lol

I'm sure you'll get sent a notification when your package is shipped - that's what happens with all US orders.  Look on the bright side, even if you don't you'll have a nice surprise when you find that long box standing on your doorstep!

grave13
Knight Templar

darkside points valued

« Reply #11 on: October 06, 2011, 01:36:26 PM »

Yes very true. The money did go through so all there is left to do is play a game everyone on here likes to play. The waiting on my saber game ;p

Qui-Tom Helms
Knight Commander

« Reply #12 on: October 06, 2011, 04:07:41 PM »

Glad everything got worked out for you!

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: