Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Dark Mantis Review  (Read 535 times)
ichibanjedi
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 9

For knowledge & defense only, never for attack

« on: March 22, 2016, 06:18:58 PM »

Once again, US has made me a very happy customer.  My new Dark Mantis with premium sound and GB blade is a total winner.  I didn't expect the saber to be as big as it is, but I'm a fan of the hefty sabers.  Having said that, I would add that it is still not too heavy to wield one-handed.  Fit, finish, detail, quality are all US standard...perfect!  My only negative criticism is that the pommel is screwed on so tight I'm going to have to find some sort of tool that won't mar the surface to help me get it off.

If you are thinking of getting this saber, don't put it off any longer.  You will be happy with it.  Whether you single wield, or fight two-handed, this saber will suit your style.  Holding it just below the bend in the hilt with one hand gives an excellent "forward position" of the blade and makes for a powerful stroke.  Two-handed is just as clean with the fore-hand on or near the shroud. 

Remember that pictures and videos never do US lightsabers justice.  You have to hold this saber in your hand to truly appreciate it.  And in typical US customer service style, I had my saber within a week of ordering even though it was listed as "out of stock." I give it a 5 out of 5

It's an energy field created by all living things.  It surrounds us, it penetrates us, it binds the galaxy together.  And I need those light side points!!!
Sabers I own:
Azure Reaper
Nickle Monarch
Overlord
Crimson Scorpion
Dark Initiate
Prophecy
Dominix
Dark Apprentice LE V4
Dark Mantis

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print