Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 14   Go Down
Author Topic: Second Summer Raffle ends 08/16/2016  (Read 62604 times)
Deep
Administrator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 701

« on: July 28, 2016, 01:25:23 AM »

Ultrasabers is once again giving away a ridiculous numbers of premium, high quality, feature loaded sabers!  It's time for another AWESOME raffle.  Check out a few of the past raffle winner thread or ask around and I'm sure the winners of any of our previous raffles can attest to the awesomeness of getting your name pulled and getting that free saber in the mail!  This raffle ends on Tuesday, August 16th, 2016.  What that means is if you enter you will have MUCH less competition than our past raffles.  Higher odds of winning :-)  Which is always good.  Enjoy!  Not to mention we QUADRUPLED the number of sabers we're giving away!  Which means even HIGHER odds of winning.

Rules
1. To enter this raffle you need to make a purchase of $250 or more between July 28th, 2016 and August 16th, 2016.
2. When you make the purchase be sure to enter the coupon code "SummerRaffle" and this will serve as your raffle ticket.  Please do not forget to enter this coupon code.
3. This raffle is for Saberforum members ONLY.  Please put your saberforum.com forum name in the comments field of your orderThis is mandatory for raffle consideration.
4. That's it.  You are in and eligible to win one of the 95 prizes (whoa whoa whoa... 95?  Yes, NINETY FIVE!!!  this is not a typo people this is real, giving away over NINETY free sabers).  Only one ticket per order.  No limit on the number of tickets per customer.

Emerald Prize [two winners]: Any two single color Ultrasabers with Obsidian Sound equipped with 4-Channel Emerald Drivers of YOUR CHOICE and a vented coupler to create the ULTIMATE EMERALD Double Bladed saber

Grand Prize [two winners]: Any two single color Ultrasabers with Obsidian Sound & Flash on Clash of YOUR CHOICE and a vented coupler to create the ULTIMATE Double Bladed saber

First Prize [fifteen winners]: Random Hilt with Obsidian Sound & 2-channel Emerald Driver
Second Prize [twenty four winners]: Random Hilt with Random features with Obsidian Sound
Third Prize [twenty four winners]: Random Hilt with Li-Ion setup
Fourth Prize [twenty eight winners]: Random Grab Bag Saber

Additional Perks
  • Free Random Blade Plug for Orders $300 or more.  Enter the coupon code "300Plug"
  • Free Random T-Shirt for Orders $400 or more.  Enter the coupon code "400Shirt"
  • Free Random Stand for Orders $500 or more.  Enter the coupon code "500Stand"

Prizes will be shipped to the same shipping address on the order # with the winning raffle ticket.  If the winning order is on BACKORDER then that will also delay the shipping of the prize.

Winners will be announced on www.saberforum.com on August 16th and also via email.

GUYS!  These are some AWESOME prizes.  And look at the number of chances you have to win, 95 winners!!!  Emerald Sabers! Sabers with Sound!  So many higher end prizes this time! UNRELEASED EXCLUSIVES (yes we do still have more)!!!  NEW FLAMBERGE!!!  NEW RENEGADE!!!  NEW MENACE SABERS!!!  NEW MANTIS SABERS!!!  CHOSEN ONES!  SCORPIONS!  GUARDIANS!  GRAFLEXES!  REAPERS!  OMENS!  AND MORE all being given away this raffle.  And the chances to win are much higher than ever before.  Ask the last raffle winners how GREAT it feels to get that free saber in the mail!  Don't miss out this time around.

Emory "Deep" Harris
www.ultrasabers.com

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2031

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2016, 05:30:00 AM »

Can standard stunt sabers also count? Hears of people winning with just those too Tongue

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Headwounds
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -24

« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2016, 06:58:51 AM »

My girlfriend and I are gonna have to sit this one out as we just dropped nearly $700 on a Graflex and a Chosen One on Monday... but considering that we are getting two amazing sabers and a free full-size random grab bag at $50 off, I am quite ok with that and still feel like a winner. To all of you who do enter... good luck, to all who win... enjoy, and to those enter and don't win... better luck next time. Remember though, win or lose, you still have the great sabers you entered to enjoy.

My Sabers:                           My Girlfriends Sabers:
Scorpion with Sound             Crimson Scorpion with Sound
Aeon v3                                Aeon v3
Prophecy v3                         Dominix LE v4

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2016, 07:06:33 AM »

I think I can pull this one off....for once.

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

Lord Sidious
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -644

« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2016, 08:19:29 AM »

Are we allowed to use Reward Points whereby the original total is over $250 but the Reward Points bring it below $250? How does this work? Please help with this query, thank you.

Dang! Another raffle!  Grin

Darth Acervus
Knight Captain

Force Alignment: -248

6 movies & Rogue one. That's all folks....

« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2016, 10:15:18 AM »

Will have to sit this one out im afraid. Only just received my last order. Good luck to everyone and enjoy (not sure thats quite the right word Tongue ) the run up to the results. Very intense last time  Grin

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2016, 11:33:55 AM »

Ya - not in the cards for me either, this time. 

Best of luck to all who do enter. Smiley

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

IndyIrish
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -29

I have studied you, and found nothing but weaknes

« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2016, 12:54:34 PM »

Awww man! I just got a new saber 3 weeks ago. I should have waited. I could have done this. Eh.. maybe next time. Good luck guys. This is awesome.

Lord Canterbury
Dark Knight of The Scorpion Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1313

Fish Fingers & Custard

« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2016, 02:35:46 PM »

Can standard stunt sabers also count? Hears of people winning with just those too Tongue

Of course!  Just has to be $250 before shipping.

Why don't you spring for one with v4 sound though? You'd love it!

Seems like you have bought a TON of stunt sabers. And you can always mute a v4.  Wink

Winning? Is that what you think it's about? I'm not trying to win. I'm not doing this because I want to beat someone, or because I hate someone, or because I want to blame someone. It's not because it's fun. God knows it's not because it's easy. It's not even because it works, because it hardly ever does. I do what I do because it's right! Because it's decent! And above all, it's kind! It's just that. Just kind.

~ The 12th Doctor in "The Doctor Falls"

hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #9 on: July 28, 2016, 02:52:35 PM »

Wont be able to join this one, however good luck everyone!  That's a huge amount of prizes Shocked

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #10 on: July 28, 2016, 02:56:25 PM »

Haz: Isn't Lord C's avatar pic awesome?

Loving that. Smiley

-1 Lord C.

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1510

« Reply #11 on: July 28, 2016, 03:53:27 PM »

Woot!

(I have no idea how much money I have, but it's exciting even if I can't take part. Good luck, everyone!)

"I'll split this world open and tear down the sky before I let him come to even the slightest harm."

scifidude79
8-bit Defender of the Aeon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2106

« Reply #12 on: July 28, 2016, 04:21:04 PM »

I may have to get something with sound for this one.  Smiley

You just have to have $250 of merchandise in your cart.  I entered the last raffle with a Phantasm V2 staff and a grab bag.

Spyyke
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: -1

« Reply #13 on: July 28, 2016, 04:51:55 PM »

Order placed and can't wait to hear the results of the raffle...<fingers crossed>

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #14 on: July 28, 2016, 05:20:47 PM »

I know I missed both spring raffles...and some great prizes went out. not missing this one!

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 14   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: