Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 14   Go Down
Author Topic: Second Summer Raffle ends 08/16/2016  (Read 62277 times)
NovaCog
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 15

« Reply #15 on: July 28, 2016, 06:17:19 PM »

-Silently screams in frustration for making his order last week. - Ah well its for a good cause and good luck to all those who can enter!

BatMike90
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -793

Dark (Knight) Side Points.

« Reply #16 on: July 28, 2016, 07:03:52 PM »

I missed every raffle so far. This is my first. I ordered two stunt Dark Prophecy V3's. One in CG and the other in GB. Wish me luck!!!

Arsenel:
RGBW DIAMOND: Archon v3.1 / Dominicide / Graflex SE /  Guardian
V4 SOUND : Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Emperor's Hand
STUNT: Aeon v4 / Bellicose / Dark Apprentice v4 (x2) / Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Phantom Initiate V4 / Prophecy v3 / Renegade LE / Scorpion (x2)
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
Merik Wolfe (Jedi Knight) / Darth Marcotus (Sith Warrior)
BatMike90's Soundfonts

TimeDrawsNigh
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 3

« Reply #17 on: July 28, 2016, 07:51:26 PM »

Hopefully going to enter into this raffle.  Grin

scifidude79
8-bit Defender of the Aeon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2106

« Reply #18 on: July 28, 2016, 08:11:04 PM »

I missed every raffle so far. This is my first. I ordered two stunt Dark Prophecy V3's. One in CG and the other in GB. Wish me luck!!!

Good luck!  Grin

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #19 on: July 28, 2016, 09:41:38 PM »

Great order BatMike90!

Best of luck. Smiley

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

Xehanort
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 23

« Reply #20 on: July 29, 2016, 05:50:16 AM »

This raffle is finally what made me shell out the cash for my first big purchase here and I have to say I'm excited! I look forward to starting a collection like some of you have.

BatMike90
Knight Commander

« Reply #21 on: July 29, 2016, 06:18:43 AM »

Great order BatMike90!

Best of luck. Smiley
Good luck!  Grin

Thank you!!!

Arsenel:
STUNT: Aeon v4 / Bellicose / Dark Apprentice v4 (x2) / Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Phantom Initiate V4 / Prophecy v3 / Renegade LE / Scorpion (x2)
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
BatMike90's Soundfonts

BatMike90
Knight Commander

« Reply #22 on: July 29, 2016, 06:55:46 PM »

Okay. I got my shipping notifaction for my two DP V3s. Is it normal to get my sabers before the winners are announced?

Arsenel:
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
BatMike90's Soundfonts

Lord Sidious
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -644

« Reply #23 on: July 29, 2016, 09:58:38 PM »

Okay. I got my shipping notifaction for my two DP V3s. Is it normal to get my sabers before the winners are announced?

Not that I am aware of. Did you enter the raffle correctly? 

scifidude79
Knight Commander

« Reply #24 on: July 29, 2016, 10:22:28 PM »

Some people who had raffle entries got their orders before the last one ended.

Still, you may want to check your confirmation e-mail from when you ordered.  If there's something on there about a raffle entry with a -$0.01 (US dollars) charge, and you put your forum name in the comments section, you are in the raffle.

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #25 on: July 29, 2016, 10:50:19 PM »

True BatMike,

I think it's just a logistics thing.  Can't really have hundreds of orders piled up.

Don't fret.

Smiley

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

Xehanort
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #26 on: July 29, 2016, 10:54:16 PM »

If I entered the raffle on the first day do I have to wait until it's over to receive my saber? Like do they do that to help shipping costs? Because if so I need to change my shipping address as in 2 weeks I'm going back out to college. I was hoping to get my saber in the next week or so and then be notified if I won or something later. To make it clearer I ordered a menace and put into the raffle, will I recieve my menace in normal shipping time or after the raffle ends? Dang I should have asked before I entered because if so it needs to be shipped to an entirely different state.

scifidude79
Knight Commander

« Reply #27 on: July 29, 2016, 11:05:41 PM »

I'm not sure if there's a firm answer one way or the other.  During the last raffle, (the only one I've entered so far) some people had their orders ship as fast as usual, but others of us had to wait until the raffle was over to get our orders.  Of course, at the time, they were just coming off of a huge sale (kinda like they are now Wink) and had also been to a bunch of cons, so stuff got backed up.

All it says on the first post is that your order will be shipped to the same address as the entry order.  It doesn't say anything about one shipment or multiple shipments.  It may depend on when you order during the raffle.  If you ordered early, you may have yours shipped so it's not sitting around, as Lord Rapine said.  If you order towards the end, they may just hold off until they pick the winners.

Xehanort
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #28 on: July 29, 2016, 11:08:48 PM »

Ok thanks for clearing that up, I really really want my menace ASAP haha.

scifidude79
Knight Commander

« Reply #29 on: July 30, 2016, 12:42:51 AM »

Well, bear in mind that I don't know fully what the deal is, so certainly don't take my word for it.  I'm just saying what happened last time.

However, here's hoping you do indeed get it soon.  Smiley  With the previous raffle and the back log from orders and cons, my last order took a bit longer to go out than my first two, so I know all about the anticipation of waiting.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 14   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: