Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down
Author Topic: Ultrasabers colors as seen in person  (Read 41936 times)
Arcadius
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -12

Without emotions, we are powerless.

« Reply #45 on: December 25, 2011, 03:30:00 PM »

Pyrestone (at least in my experience) is not that red... its one of those colors that the camera does funny things with. My Phantom staff has it, and I have I've seen my friend's Blazing Red often enough to believe there is a difference between the two. Think of Pyrestone as a dark orange (at least, with mid-grade blades).

Unfortunately, none of my current pics reflect it well either, or I'd post one here.

The Jedi speak of freedom, yet know nothing of true freedom. They speak of knowing the force, but know nothing of the true power of the force.

Dark side points please!

Sabers:
PO Phantom LE V3 Staff
GB Blue Liberator (fiancee's)
AS Omen w/filters (dead)

Kham-Ryn Kurios
Sentinel Prime; Knight of the HoloNet Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1723

I am Mr. Yellow.

« Reply #46 on: December 25, 2011, 05:58:02 PM »

Pyrestone (at least in my experience) is not that red... its one of those colors that the camera does funny things with. My Phantom staff has it, and I have I've seen my friend's Blazing Red often enough to believe there is a difference between the two. Think of Pyrestone as a dark orange (at least, with mid-grade blades).

Unfortunately, none of my current pics reflect it well either, or I'd post one here.

Tis true.

The colors are too close to each-other to really pick up the subtleties. Like Sentinel Yellow and Fire Orange.

That's why I threw the pictures together. Because it's hard to see any difference in the pictures.

In person the subtleties of the Pyrestone are not that subtle.

/LIGHT SIDE POINTS PLEASE\
‎Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Kham-Ryn Kurios
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

I am Mr. Yellow.

« Reply #47 on: December 29, 2011, 07:55:57 PM »

Agreed, that was awesome Kham, thanks a lot.  Those are actually very accurate representations guys, at least from what I can tell of the colors I own.  Is Pyrestone really that red looking?

Wow Kham thanks for the pics! I'm going have to ask this along with Nero, Is preystone really that red???

It is way more red than FO, but when put next to the BR, it looks much more orange. It sits smack dab in between FO and BR.

In terms of Pigment, or Color. (I have to specify because I know we are talking about a giant glowstick.)

It is closest to No. 4  in the "More or Less Orange Red" category on the YOUR right.

ANd you are very Welcome for tthe pictures. It's always a pleasure to help.

‎Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Sandtracker
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 134

« Reply #48 on: December 29, 2011, 08:18:44 PM »

Great pics Kham, thanks for posting them. You get a point.

one thousand
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #49 on: December 31, 2011, 08:10:39 AM »

how does someone order a "hidden color" blade?

1000_aliens' sabers:
Adegan Silver Phantom V1
Blazing Red Elder Staff
Adegan Silver Phantom V2
Guardian Blue Arbiter
Consular Green Aeon V3 LE
Sentinel Yellow Liberator V3
Fire Orange Dark Standard Issue
RGB Shock
Violet Amethyst War Glaive

Kham-Ryn Kurios
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

I am Mr. Yellow.

« Reply #50 on: December 31, 2011, 04:34:41 PM »

how does someone order a "hidden color" blade?

I will send you a PM to avoid cluttering up this thread. Grin

Goldleader
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: 124

I am a humble student of the force

« Reply #51 on: December 31, 2011, 08:55:30 PM »

i am about to review my Pyrestone Bellicose, i think some of the pictures i took will solve the color matter on the pyrestone orange for those who are curioius and have never seen it

))]____o_))))))|_]=[|                               )

My Collection:
Savior/Obsidian
Archon/Obsidian
Arbiter/Obsidian
Bellicose/Obsidian
...and a whole lot of stunts...

Kham-Ryn Kurios
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

I am Mr. Yellow.

« Reply #52 on: January 01, 2012, 12:38:10 AM »

i am about to review my Pyrestone Bellicose, i think some of the pictures i took will solve the color matter on the pyrestone orange for those who are curioius and have never seen it

Goldleaders' Bellicose.

My Bellicose.

Same color.

I think we can finally put this to rest. lol

Side Note: Also curious, same hilt, same color. ;d

Goldleader
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: 124

I am a humble student of the force

« Reply #53 on: January 01, 2012, 07:13:01 AM »

i conquer, not much argument to be had from in those two pictures

))]____o_))))))|_]=[|                               )

My Collection:
Savior/Obsidian
Archon/Obsidian
Arbiter/Obsidian
Bellicose/Obsidian
...and a whole lot of stunts...

Amen
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 18

« Reply #54 on: January 02, 2012, 10:02:52 PM »

Within a week I should have several more sabers.  I purchased a really nice camera recently and will send some pics of the various colors and blades.  Unfortunately I didn't order any medium grade blades. . .
Amen

Darth Vrenen
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: -18

Consular Green Aeon LE V3!

« Reply #55 on: March 06, 2012, 10:57:13 PM »

Here, is DVA, it's on my Aeon LE V3 I recently received and might I say, it is a magnificent color. This is in a normal midgrade blade.

I hope this helps!!

It's hard to use Force Lightning with a smile of good intentions.

‎"To think us creatures beyond the need of simple passions is a delusion." - Yuthura Ban

Current Sabers: Aeon LE V3 DVA  w/ Obsidian & CG
Manticore BR w/ Silver FOC

Quigon is the best
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -1

« Reply #56 on: March 09, 2012, 04:00:10 PM »

Does anyone have a Dark Standard Issue V3 with a Guardian Blue blade? I already have one with a Blazing Red blade and I am considering buying a staff with Blazing Red and Guardian Blue blades (I would pair the two Blazing Reds and weild the Guardian Blue seprately).

Though my username suggests that I am a jedi, I am in fact leaning towards the dark side. I love the thrill of the fight and thoroughly enjoy the rush of the hunt...

Dark side points appreciated

Mentor501
Force Sensitive

« Reply #57 on: October 12, 2012, 05:31:21 PM »

Much was written about the colors themselfs here but only one person talked about the brightness of these things and only mentioned Arctic blue.

I would love to see a complete list since I'm currently pointing towards CG myself and don't really know if it would appear to be brighter than GB or even AB.

Kham-Ryn Kurios
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

I am Mr. Yellow.

« Reply #58 on: October 12, 2012, 05:45:39 PM »

Much was written about the colors themselfs here but only one person talked about the brightness of these things and only mentioned Arctic blue.

I would love to see a complete list since I'm currently pointing towards CG myself and don't really know if it would appear to be brighter than GB or even AB.

Every single color, is bright; if stared into the LED could damage your eyes.

Both GB and AB are going to appear brighter than CG  because the wavelength of the light is oscillating faster than CG. (Red has the longest wavelength which gives the light a much more subdued look.)

Violet
Indigo
Blue
Green
Yellow
Orange
Red

There are seven colors to light and then variations on those colors; I.E. Sunrider's or AB.

Notice that Green is right next to Blue in the spectrum of light, I'd say that CG is very close too GB.

If you don't believe me ask Master Nero, he knows everything about CG.

Mentor501
Force Sensitive

« Reply #59 on: October 12, 2012, 08:32:11 PM »

If you don't believe me ask Master Nero, he knows everything about CG.

Shocked Why shouldn't I believe you? ^^ Thx for the infos.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: