Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Ambition (Starscream) Font By Darth Vigorous  (Read 2962 times)
Darth Vigorous
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: -132

I am Darth Vigorous. My power knows no boundaries.

« on: August 03, 2016, 05:18:26 AM »

"All hail Starscream!"
―Starscream

Starscream was Megatron's right-hand and a secondary antagonist in the Transformers Prime series. He dreams of seizing leadership of the Decepticon faction for himself, and has even succeeded on a few occasions, only to have it taken away by Megatron. Though not physically powerful by Cybertronian standards, Starscream is arguably more dangerous than Megatron as he is power hungry, egotistic, cowardly, paranoid, unpredictable and willing to kill on sight even if it includes his own men. Starscream's role in the series often changed from time to time. He is also noted for being the first and only Decepticon to have permanently killed a member of Team Prime.

Starscream was ruthless, cruel, conniving, selfish, cunning, and above all arrogant. As mentioned before he is traitorous on occasion. When he does something, it is usually for his own personal benefit. His greatest weapon is his cunning and resourceful nature. He also has some sense of honor as he will repay his debts.

Starscream was able to transform into a jet that is similar to a General Dynamics F-16 Falcon and it is assumed that he was able to fly up to Mach 2 or greater. In robot form, he wielded a missile launcher on each arm, and it can be assumed that he reloaded them after use. His clawed fingertips were razor-sharp and have been shown to puncture thick armor, (such as when he killed Cliffjumper). In order to fire the missiles, he bent his index finger. Starscream has shown some military strategic ability, though not to the extent of Megatron's. He could also retract his hands and extend energon blasters from his forearms where his hands usually were. He lacked much physical power in Cybertronian terms, but he was very speedy and agile.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/aphy9bayu7vnhnv/AACpoERUDxsJpSJlcCosRqbxa?dl=0

I am the nightmare beyond your wildest dreams. I am the monstrosity of mankind itself. I will Never be overcome by any being, anything, any thought. I am the godling of a new greater power of the Sith to be.
I am Darth Vigorous. Lord, grand and supreme, master of the Sith.

Darth Vigorous
Knight Lt. Commander

« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2016, 05:45:48 PM »

I plan to update and revise this soundfont soon.

I am the nightmare beyond your wildest dreams. I am the monstrosity of mankind itself. I will Never be overcome by any being, anything, any thought. I am the godling of a new greater power of the Sith to be.

Darth Vigorous
Knight Lt. Commander

« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2016, 10:56:50 PM »

I just realized, the lockup I made on this soundfont sounds like popcorn popping.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97S_9aUFenY" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97S_9aUFenY</a>

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: