Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Kylo Ren reacts to Rogue One  (Read 2574 times)
Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -776

« on: August 13, 2016, 12:08:02 PM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CehVgQ43pn0" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">www.youtube.com/watch?v=CehVgQ43pn0</a>

Light Side, Dark Side.  I'm the guy with the Saber.
Azure Omen in Adagan Silver
Stunt Initiate in Violet Amethyst
Bellicose in Consular Green
Flamberge SE in Blazing Red
 Emperor's Hand in Guardian Blue
Grand Master in Blazing Red

Darth Justicar
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -567

Sun of Starkiller

« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2016, 02:33:45 PM »

That is awesome!!!

"Anger is a tool.  Use it; do not let it use you."
       --Gul Verden in Debtors' Planet by W.R. Thompson

"I'm a little Renlet, short and 'stout'
Here is my saber, watch me scream and shout!"
       --Lyrics by Jev Moldara

Flamberge BR with v4 Obsidian and 4-inch side blades

scifidude79
8-bit Defender of the Aeon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2106

« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2016, 03:05:46 PM »

Whoever did the voice did a great job.

Darth Justicar
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -567

Sun of Starkiller

« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2016, 03:09:49 PM »

Whoever did the voice did a great job.

I agree, it sounds excellent.

"Anger is a tool.  Use it; do not let it use you."
       --Gul Verden in Debtors' Planet by W.R. Thompson

"I'm a little Renlet, short and 'stout'
Here is my saber, watch me scream and shout!"
       --Lyrics by Jev Moldara

Flamberge BR with v4 Obsidian and 4-inch side blades

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -776

« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2016, 05:27:27 PM »

ya'll should check out their channel.  Their Episode 1 parody is awesome as well as their Bane "outtakes"

Light Side, Dark Side.  I'm the guy with the Saber.
Azure Omen in Adagan Silver
Stunt Initiate in Violet Amethyst
Bellicose in Consular Green
Flamberge SE in Blazing Red
 Emperor's Hand in Guardian Blue
Grand Master in Blazing Red

scifidude79
8-bit Defender of the Aeon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2106

« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2016, 03:32:27 AM »

I'll do that.  Have a point for the tip.  Smiley

Rina Ascura
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 111

Please keep it at 100!

« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2016, 12:29:47 PM »

Ren should be pretty excited about Rogue One. Because Rogue One has no Kyle Katarn. Kyle Katarn would beat Ren's sore ass and wipe the floor with him.

BBL AND PROUD! The Expanded Universe - the old, the true, the brave!

DarthProdigal
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -203

Korriban Armory Chief, Sith Mage, Hybrid Sith...

« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2020, 05:30:22 AM »

Priceless "a surface to air missile against an AT-AT...if only they had that on Hoth they might have won that battle." I mean seriously!?!?! I get that Disney threw out logic with many things that were once upon a time canon, but seriously that goes against original trilogy movie canon. They are armor plated, blast resistant, if you want to destroy it with sheer explosions/lasers we're talking sustained orbital bombardment. Wow, just wow, but great reaction video.

Dark Lords of the Sith have ruled collectively and individually for Millenia. One afraid to wield a power is ultimately unworthy of it. Ascendancy into the light has an apex, yet descent into the darkness is endless. The Dark Side can give or take anything, based on user strength. I claim the title of Darth Prodigal Dark Lord of the Sith as my own. Through pain, our Code, and right of combat it is mine; and so shall it be defended. Follow Darth Bane's wisdom. (Only Dark Side Points Preferred.)

Saso Is-kor
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 325

On the Side of the Light. Most of the time...

« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2020, 02:25:01 AM »

In all my scouring of Youtube for videos like this I can hardly believe I never found this one. Just Awesome! Have your -700th point on me Tepes... a point four years in the making. LOL  Cheesy

And one for you too DarthProdigal for finding the thread.

“You think you know the depths of corruption that plague the Jedi?” Saso hissed. “I’ve seen it, I’ve experienced it, I even embody it. Every breath I take is an affront to their lofty ideals and idle Force worship… and so they seek to exterminate me.” He looked deep into Barriss Offee’s eyes, “they were not successful in purging me from the galaxy, and neither will you be.”

Make Jedi pouches: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=37304.0
Make Jedi food capsules: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=38006.0

DarthProdigal
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -203

Korriban Armory Chief, Sith Mage, Hybrid Sith...

« Reply #9 on: November 21, 2020, 02:50:51 AM »

In all my scouring of Youtube for videos like this I can hardly believe I never found this one. Just Awesome! Have your -700th point on me Tepes... a point four years in the making. LOL  Cheesy
And one for you too DarthProdigal for finding the thread.
Appreciated, I've seen people use the term "dead thread" and there is that little This topic has been inactive for more than 120 days... that pops up when you attempt to post on something older. While I see part of the reason(s) for this, I feel like I am a latecomer to this particular party. So I'm mining for gold, and sometimes come along a massive find. Sometimes things only relevant to me, or tying threads together if someone asks a question "here" and an answer already exists "there". I'm used to not always falling in the norm, so if I unknowingly/unintentionally breach unwritten forum Ette quite so be it. I'm not actively attempting to be rude or break rules, but there are so many years worth of content it's hard not to explore. The reference makes me gag a little, but it's like having access to the Jedi Archives and trying to uncover the most intriguing knowledge available.

Dark Lords of the Sith have ruled collectively and individually for Millenia. One afraid to wield a power is ultimately unworthy of it. Ascendancy into the light has an apex, yet descent into the darkness is endless. The Dark Side can give or take anything, based on user strength. I claim the title of Darth Prodigal Dark Lord of the Sith as my own. Through pain, our Code, and right of combat it is mine; and so shall it be defended. Follow Darth Bane's wisdom. (Only Dark Side Points Preferred.)

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: