Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10   Go Down
Author Topic: random star wars products.  (Read 47311 times)
Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2130

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #90 on: August 04, 2017, 07:13:07 PM »

tournée du le chat noir - Turn of the black cat - a print by Théophile Steinlen. Le Chat Noir was a cabaret in Paris.

Translates to turn of the black/dark sith lol

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2037

« Reply #91 on: August 04, 2017, 09:01:05 PM »

Thanks for the translation.  Will put this one on my list.  Have yet to explore that site as would like to get the other ones delivered first.  Never know if parcels from the States will be safely delivered... especially in an apt. block.  Mail person is constantly putting stuff in the wrong apt. slot and tenants aren't very honest with a package in hand lol !  Roll Eyes

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #92 on: August 04, 2017, 09:19:59 PM »

Thanks for the translation.  Will put this one on my list.  Have yet to explore that site as would like to get the other ones delivered first.  Never know if parcels from the States will be safely delivered... especially in an apt. block.  Mail person is constantly putting stuff in the wrong apt. slot and tenants aren't very honest with a package in hand lol !  Roll Eyes

Tons of awesome shirts on that site, its hard to pick and choose without spending hundreds.

That stinks that delivery is unreliable. Any way to contact your post office and request they hold deliveries at the office for you to pick up?

Current Collection: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=36545.0   Want List: Menace CE, Graflex SE   
Darkside Points Please

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

« Reply #93 on: August 04, 2017, 09:42:59 PM »

Our latest building owners and office managers aren't willing to do this.  Gone are the days of being good/helpful to their tenants.  Smiley

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2768

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #94 on: August 07, 2017, 02:18:18 PM »

Tons of awesome shirts on that site, its hard to pick and choose without spending hundreds.

That stinks that delivery is unreliable. Any way to contact your post office and request they hold deliveries at the office for you to pick up?
Don't I know it. Cry

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #95 on: August 13, 2017, 06:41:50 PM »

ATAT lawn ornament.

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

Lady Agana Kath
Knight Commander

Go Red or Go Home

« Reply #96 on: August 13, 2017, 09:03:28 PM »

ATAT lawn ornament.

Love it!

Darkside Points Please

tx_tuff
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1075

« Reply #97 on: August 13, 2017, 09:04:59 PM »

ATAT lawn ornament.

If I loved somewhere that it snowed.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #98 on: August 17, 2017, 09:05:53 PM »

This is kind of star wars-y.  Just received notification that these 2 t-shirts were printed out and in the mail.  Hopefully will arrive safely from somewhere in the USA.  Couldn't decide on the color so chose steel grey and red.  Black shirt was the other choice that was hard to say no to.  Smiley  The pics are a bit distorted from shinking them so much.  Now watch replies being that the black one is the best lol.  Wink

Were your prints less detailed than the website images?

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

« Reply #99 on: August 18, 2017, 01:20:07 AM »

Were your prints less detailed than the website images?

No they weren't and looked good, but I thought that they looked too wide.  So washed them and placed in hot dryer till totally dry.  There definitely was some shrinkage and the inking was not quite as bold but still fine.  I placed on my rating comments that as much as the Hanes t-shirts are of a heavy quality... they should be a blend or already pre-shrunk.

Are you not pleased with yours ?

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #100 on: August 18, 2017, 01:18:28 PM »

No they weren't and looked good, but I thought that they looked too wide.  So washed them and placed in hot dryer till totally dry.  There definitely was some shrinkage and the inking was not quite as bold but still fine.  I placed on my rating comments that as much as the Hanes t-shirts are of a heavy quality... they should be a blend or already pre-shrunk.

Are you not pleased with yours ?
Here's the thing....I ordered 2, one for me in grey another for a friend in black. The one in black looked like the detail was more defined, but they both looked less detailed than the website image. I'm going to write them and see if anything can be done.

Sig by For Tyeth

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

« Reply #101 on: August 18, 2017, 05:38:53 PM »

Hi.  I just looked at those shirts again in a bright natural light and I agree with you.  They were quite detailed and vibrant prior to washing but... afterwards the colors seem to have blended into one another and you would have to look much closer to notice the details on that dark armor suit.  And the sword is not as vibrant.  Still okay but not great.  I think that a more simple design would be fine but for the added shipping expense to Canada... perhaps not worth it.  Undecided

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #102 on: August 18, 2017, 05:59:07 PM »

Hi.  I just looked at those shirts again in a bright natural light and I agree with you.  They were quite detailed and vibrant prior to washing but... afterwards the colors seem to have blended into one another and you would have to look much closer to notice the details on that dark armor suit.  And the sword is not as vibrant.  Still okay but not great.  I think that a more simple design would be fine but for the added shipping expense to Canada... perhaps not worth it.  Undecided
I haven't even washed mine yet. Mine just seems that the black that they used in the print overpowers everything else. Especially in the legs. They're almost invisible against the black cape. I sent them a pic and explained my complaint. Hopefully they will make it good.

Sig by For Tyeth

Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1641

Suns of the Force

« Reply #103 on: August 18, 2017, 06:03:23 PM »

Anybody else have any of the Star Wars watches from Nixon?  I LOVE my Jedi one, it's subtle enough to be taken seriously, but the little nerdy details really make it unique!

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #104 on: August 18, 2017, 06:19:44 PM »

Anybody else have any of the Star Wars watches from Nixon?  I LOVE my Jedi one, it's subtle enough to be taken seriously, but the little nerdy details really make it unique!

Does it come in Sith?

Sig by For Tyeth

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: