Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Kyle Katarn Soundfont (Requested by Zren Tobas)  (Read 6546 times)
Darth Vigorous
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: -132

I am Darth Vigorous. My power knows no boundaries.

« on: August 24, 2016, 08:05:17 PM »

"I'm no Jedi; I'm just a guy with a lightsaber and a few questions."
―Kyle Katarn

Kyle Katarn was a famous Human male Rebel operative from Sulon and later a Jedi of the New Jedi Order. He was a former Imperial stormtrooper who defected to the Rebellion. Often paired with fellow Rebel agent and smuggler Jan Ors, he performed many covert missions for the Rebel Alliance and later the New Republic, including the sabotage of the Dark Trooper Project.

Katarn was later informed of his Force-sensitivity, and taught himself to become a Jedi while in search of the Valley of the Jedi. During this journey, he confronted the dark side within both himself and in the form of the Dark Jedi Jerec and his minions. After defeating them, Katarn went on to become a Jedi Master, teaching at the Jedi Praxeum. He participated in the offensives against the Yuuzhan Vong and became a part of the Jedi High Council in the New Jedi Order.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/t91us9kqt64vdug/AAAphWzLUGG-hEr83zXsQZDja?dl=0

I am the nightmare beyond your wildest dreams. I am the monstrosity of mankind itself. I will Never be overcome by any being, anything, any thought. I am the godling of a new greater power of the Sith to be.
I am Darth Vigorous. Lord, grand and supreme, master of the Sith.

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2016, 08:10:29 PM »

Nice. You can kinda hear some clicks in the hum and stuff though or does that collide with the other sounds if that makes any sense? I wasn't talking about any specific character/game fonts though Tongue I do like it though especially the quicker power off

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Darth Vigorous
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: -132

I am Darth Vigorous. My power knows no boundaries.

« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2016, 12:03:54 AM »

okay then

I am the nightmare beyond your wildest dreams. I am the monstrosity of mankind itself. I will Never be overcome by any being, anything, any thought. I am the godling of a new greater power of the Sith to be.
I am Darth Vigorous. Lord, grand and supreme, master of the Sith.

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2016, 02:38:15 AM »

Anyone willing to help this one out? Tongue

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO

Musiclover221
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: 33

The Force Will Be With You...Always

« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2016, 04:46:54 AM »

Anyone willing to help this one out? Tongue

ill take a crack at it,too bad they are not .wav files,then it would be easy for me to put the hum a little louder on each swing and clash so its balanced and normaling the sound files,thats what I did to a ESB accurate sound font that was made for the other guys soundboard I bought and because of it(me converting it and normalizing and editing the sound font files) makes the "other guys" sound font I bought and turns it to an "Obsidianized" version.

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2016, 05:45:47 AM »

For me when I go to play them at least its .wav files. But yeah everything just needs to be a bit cleared up I think and it'll be good to go

Musiclover221
Knight Arbiter

« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2016, 03:20:07 PM »

For me when I go to play them at least its .wav files. But yeah everything just needs to be a bit cleared up I think and it'll be good to go

ill see if I can do it by the friday or by Sunday as i have an appointment today but I will do it for you and be done by this weekend and if I hit a dead end maybe you guys could show it to some people and be like a contribution sort of thing,and if someone else wants to try too(extra help is also good and helpful!)

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2016, 10:14:39 PM »

Any updates? Tongue Got my new blade for my Bellicose so wanting to try this one out =]

Musiclover221
Knight Arbiter

« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2016, 03:59:31 AM »

Any updates? Tongue Got my new blade for my Bellicose so wanting to try this one out =]

I tried doing it but the hum is different then the ones im used to doing...does anyone else want to take a crack at it,I could show you what I tried to do with the hum and clashes.

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #9 on: January 27, 2017, 04:09:41 AM »

I know kinda old but anymore fixes? I'll be getting me a new saber with sound again so. Maybe even with V4 sound ;o This'll probably be one of the first fonts I load on my saber

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: