Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
Author Topic: Greetings from the desert!  (Read 9480 times)
NavajoPaladin
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 18

There is no Dark Side, nor a Light Side...

« Reply #15 on: August 28, 2016, 05:42:44 AM »

So very true.

After getting home from work, I decided to check where my package is; it's in Raton, NM. It's like "hey man, you missed that exit on I-40 and almost ended up in Colorado!" FedEx really knows how to keep people in suspense.

There is only the Force

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #16 on: August 28, 2016, 06:29:30 AM »

and it won't change when you order your next saber either. lol done 3 seperate orders already and always glued when the tracking number comes in.

my twisted mind is pondering on modding a malice to look more like a hawk. yes, THAT kind of hawk, you get it. but we all have our creative urges.

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

NavajoPaladin
Knight Sergeant

« Reply #17 on: August 28, 2016, 08:23:28 AM »

If you do that, you've gotta buy a war bonnet and post pictures of you and your Malice-hawk saber Cheesy

There is only the Force

bigBear
Knight Commander

« Reply #18 on: August 28, 2016, 09:01:55 AM »

If you do that, you've gotta buy a war bonnet and post pictures of you and your Malice-hawk saber Cheesy

just wait till I'm done with my jedi outfit....all I'll say.

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

NavajoPaladin
Knight Sergeant

« Reply #19 on: August 28, 2016, 12:32:58 PM »

Get it done by next year's Gathering of Nations Pow Wow here in Albuquerque, and I'll meet you there Tongue

There is only the Force

bigBear
Knight Commander

« Reply #20 on: August 28, 2016, 04:47:11 PM »

I was thinking Rouge one premere and pics up here.  Wink

who's scruffy looking?

NavajoPaladin
Knight Sergeant

« Reply #21 on: August 28, 2016, 05:43:10 PM »

When is that coming out? I might have some Jedi robes/tunic ordered before then so that I can actually dress up and show off with other Star Wars fanatics.

There is only the Force

bigBear
Knight Commander

« Reply #22 on: August 28, 2016, 07:40:20 PM »

got a few months. out in Dec.

who's scruffy looking?

NavajoPaladin
Knight Sergeant

« Reply #23 on: August 28, 2016, 09:08:04 PM »

After that will be Episode VIII, and by that time I should have my very own Guardian Cheesy

There is only the Force

bigBear
Knight Commander

« Reply #24 on: August 29, 2016, 01:44:48 AM »

see....already planning your 2nd lol

who's scruffy looking?

Black Wolf
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 28

« Reply #25 on: August 29, 2016, 02:12:46 AM »

Welcome to the community! Smiley im also new here (just purchased my saber last week) and saved a long time to get my Guardian, with the help of my wife and daughter and each and every day ive been checking the tracking to see how much closer i am from getting my saber lol. All things considered tho, shipping has been super quick to get it out here in Australia but the suspense gets more intense as each day passes haha. Ive also been looking at a jedi robe i wanna buy soon after my saber arrives. Smiley

"You will be a Jedi, i promise." - Obi Wan Kenobi

OWN:
- Guardian (Premium V4 sound, GB, 36" UEHG, NP, FOC=AS)

WISHLIST:
- x2 Raven (Premium V4 sound, BR, 36" UEHG, SS pommel, Normal claws, FOC=AS, with adjustable coupler)
- x2 Bellicose (Premium V4 sound, AB, 36" UEHG, QD, FOC=AS, with adjustable coupler)
- Flamberge LE (Emerald V4 sound, BR, 40"/6"/6" UEHG)
- Consular (Premium V4 sound, CG, 36" UEHG, NP, FOC=AS)

NavajoPaladin
Knight Sergeant

« Reply #26 on: August 29, 2016, 07:18:34 AM »

see....already planning your 2nd lol
Are you kidding? By next year, I should have 4 sabers Cheesy

Welcome to the community! Smiley im also new here (just purchased my saber last week) and saved a long time to get my Guardian, with the help of my wife and daughter and each and every day ive been checking the tracking to see how much closer i am from getting my saber lol. All things considered tho, shipping has been super quick to get it out here in Australia but the suspense gets more intense as each day passes haha. Ive also been looking at a jedi robe i wanna buy soon after my saber arrives. Smiley
I've found a pretty affordable set of Jedi robes here in the states. All I would need after that would be a decent pair of boots and some comfortable insoles.

There is only the Force

bigBear
Knight Commander

« Reply #27 on: August 29, 2016, 07:23:50 AM »

check the list of sources. there's a few boot sources.

who's scruffy looking?

NavajoPaladin
Knight Sergeant

« Reply #28 on: August 29, 2016, 08:05:36 AM »

The boots I've found online are more expensive than the robe/tunic set I found. I'll check again in the morning before I head to work, that is after I check the shipping status of my lightsaber Tongue

There is only the Force

KraytDragonPearl
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 609

Light Side Points

« Reply #29 on: August 29, 2016, 04:26:17 PM »

Welcome to the Forum and to the addiction.

Feel free to ask questions and we will do what we can to assist you.

MTFBWY
KDP

Own: Lost Gray, Obsidian V4, Tri-C AS; Fulcrum, Obsidian V4, Tri-C AS; Nickel-plated Guardian, (Emerald), Obsidian V3; Arbiter, Obsidian V3, GB; Archon V3 Tri-C FO Obsidian V4; Manticore, Obsidian V3, VA; Phantasm V4, BH; Dark Sentinel, BR; Dominix V2, RGB; Dark Initiate V2 x3 (BR, CG, GB); Initiate LE V2 x2, CG.

Want: Bellicose, Prophecy V3

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: