Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Training videos?  (Read 1960 times)
Brkat02
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 1

« on: August 26, 2016, 11:44:39 PM »

Has anyone used the online saber combat training videos from the other guys out in Singapore?

Maestro
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 17

« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2016, 12:06:00 AM »

are you talking about saber authority?

Brkat02
Force Sensitive

« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2016, 01:03:28 AM »

Haha, yeah didn't know if I was supposed to use their name

scifidude79
8-bit Defender of the Aeon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2106

« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2016, 04:34:21 AM »

You are correct, you aren't supposed to use their name as they are a rival company to UltraSabers.

Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1641

Suns of the Force

« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2016, 01:57:24 PM »

I haven't seen any official online curriculum from them, but I may have just missed it.  They seem to teach a lot in-person.

As much as I hate to shamelessly promote, if you're looking for an online system like that, TPLA is the place I'd recommend.  We have a whole curriculum designed for people to train using the Seven Forms, and we've been constantly building our group of instructors (Headmasters and Knights) to ensure proper oversight.  If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

Maestro
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 17

« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2016, 08:39:12 PM »

saber authority doesn't sell lightsabers, they are only a lightsaber combat group. They actually use some ultrasabers as well as others in their videos and do favorable reviews of the initiate series.

scifidude79
8-bit Defender of the Aeon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2106

« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2016, 09:01:22 PM »

The one I found most certainly has a saber for sale.  Granted, only one, but it is a saber and they're selling it.  And, yes, it offers training too and is located in Singapore.

Brkat02
Force Sensitive

« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2016, 10:59:21 PM »

I haven't seen any official online curriculum from them, but I may have just missed it.  They seem to teach a lot in-person.

As much as I hate to shamelessly promote, if you're looking for an online system like that, TPLA is the place I'd recommend.  We have a whole curriculum designed for people to train using the Seven Forms, and we've been constantly building our group of instructors (Headmasters and Knights) to ensure proper oversight.  If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

Great I'll check it out!

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: