Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Dark Initiate V2 FO Youngling Rinoa's First  (Read 1965 times)
Darth Ausbr
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -27

Ashes to Ashes

« on: August 27, 2016, 01:58:01 AM »

So If anyone here is wondering if it's a good idea to get your child an ultrasaber just look at this face. If that doesn't convince you I dont know what will. As with all Ultrasabers this one is exceptional, finely constructed, and the perfect size for young hands. Originally I wasn't attracted to the initiate line of sabers but, then I actually got to wield one and it is impressive.
though I prefer more ornate and stylish hilts the simplicity and functionality of these sabers is perfect. Fire Orange is shockingly vibrant even in the light. This is an Ultraedge HG blade (24") so the destructive FORCE  Cool (zing!) of a toddler can be unleashed with no drawbacks, (pets and appliances not included.)

Also, because it is a smaller saber here is a side by side of my Dark Mantis beside the Initiate. Also I always have to work something in about the mantis in someway. Which leads me to my next topic, off handing. This is without a doubt an ideal saber to wield in your off hand and feel like a BAMF.

All in all a lovely saber and changed my mind about the initiate family. Thank you emory and Ultrasabers.

"Such a quiet thing to fall..."
Sabers - Dark Mantis v3 VA "Marlaxia"

DarthScrub
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -580

Fin Fus Fent Stin Zu'u

« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2016, 02:28:37 AM »

You just went and burned up your kid's hand like it was nothing, the force is strong with you. A powerful sith you will become!

Fire Orange is a very nice color that goes well with a black finished hilt, awesome pictures! -1

Want a custom avatar? Shoot me a PM, you can view my work here!

Darth Ausbr
Knight Lance Corporal

Ashes to Ashes

« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2016, 02:34:06 AM »

You just went and burned up your kid's hand like it was nothing, the force is strong with you. A powerful sith you will become!

Fire Orange is a very nice color that goes well with a black finished hilt, awesome pictures! -1

The Dark Side cannot be pursued without understanding pain! I absolutely love the blades color with the darker hilt and I do plan on kidnapping her saber for shoto training purposes >_> you didn't hear that though.

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2016, 04:00:50 AM »

Lol. Nice Tongue You should make her a costume like what we see Galen in the first Force Awakens in when Vader kidnapped him but like a dark version ;o Just an idea though

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Darth Ausbr
Knight Lance Corporal

Ashes to Ashes

« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2016, 05:05:53 AM »

Lol. Nice Tongue You should make her a costume like what we see Galen in the first Force Awakens in when Vader kidnapped him but like a dark version ;o Just an idea though
hmm there's a thoufht.

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2016, 02:50:21 AM »

From this scene basically, don't have to do the shoulder armor but with all black pieces. Sorry for the super long link Tongue Or not. You can just open it up in a different page then I guess and should go right to it. Looks easy enough to make though

http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20091120152413/starwars/images/4/40/Starkiller_toylightsaber.jpg

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: