Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: jik bonesteller ( grey jedi coustume )  (Read 2314 times)
bonesteller
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 10

lightside and dark side points what the differants

« on: August 31, 2016, 06:00:04 PM »

greetings  fellow force users   i have started  my jedi /grey jedi costume my   tunic so far still have to hem  and  sew  the under tunic to the over tunic

my hand wraps

just need to find some pants and under shirt,boots   and get  the $ together for my saber Smiley

Fives: (to his execution squad) Wait, this is wrong and we all know it. The general is making a mistake, and he needs to be called upon it. No clone should have to go out this way! We are loyal soldiers. We follow orders, but we are not a bunch of unthinking droids! We are men! We must be trusted to make the right decision, especially when the orders we are given are wrong!-Carnage of Krell [4.10]

bonesteller
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2016, 12:16:36 AM »

well i'm back i have changed my mind and going with a gray jedi shadow weird eh? and i ideas on how to make the robe dress  thingy   

Fives: (to his execution squad) Wait, this is wrong and we all know it. The general is making a mistake, and he needs to be called upon it. No clone should have to go out this way! We are loyal soldiers. We follow orders, but we are not a bunch of unthinking droids! We are men! We must be trusted to make the right decision, especially when the orders we are given are wrong!-Carnage of Krell [4.10]

Obese Wan Kenobese
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 338

Fretful Instigator of the Prismatic Order

« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2016, 03:11:44 AM »

I'm not sure I'm reading right. What you have in your photo looks like tabards.

Traditionally, tunics are what Jedi wear under the tabards.  

An obi is the wrap that goes around the waist/stomach under the leather belt.

Robes are what Jedi wear on the outside. In the films, they are long to the ground.

A number of characters have been known to wear things that people mistake as a skirt. It is usually not a skirt, but long tabards that reach the knee or below. Ep4 Obi Wan wore a tunic longer than his tabards.

I don't know why he's got a red saber in this image.

I like your hand wraps.

Tabards can be the same or different than your tunics. In ep1, Obi Wan wore an inner tunic, outer tunic, tabards and an obi that were the same light color. In ep2, 3 and 4, he wore a dark brown inner tunic. Mace Windu had a light inner tunic and a medium outer tunic, tabards and obi. The tunic doesn't have to be the same as the tabards, but often are in the films. Games, comics and etc. have other examples, but I do think the tabards and obi are supposed to match in cosplay group rules. Somebody mentioned the boots should match the belt.

Selfish passion is unquenching.
What strength have you when you are a slave to your passions?
What power without strength of character?
To self centered rage, you will be chained.
The dark side is no victory.

The long path to peace is through balanced emotions.
The first step to gaining knowledge is recognizing your own ignorance.
Serenity is patient, not passionate satisfaction.
Find harmony by understanding chaos.
Become one with the force, which will never die.

scifidude79
8-bit Defender of the Aeon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2106

« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2016, 03:29:01 AM »

Yeah, nice tabards so far.

bonesteller
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2016, 04:00:42 PM »

Yeah, nice tabards so far.

thanks i gotta update it soon Cheesy

bonesteller
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2016, 01:20:20 AM »

I'm not sure I'm reading right. What you have in your photo looks like tabards.

Traditionally, tunics are what Jedi wear under the tabards.  

An obi is the wrap that goes around the waist/stomach under the leather belt.

Robes are what Jedi wear on the outside. In the films, they are long to the ground.

A number of characters have been known to wear things that people mistake as a skirt. It is usually not a skirt, but long tabards that reach the knee or below. Ep4 Obi Wan wore a tunic longer than his tabards.

I don't know why he's got a red saber in this image.

I like your hand wraps.

Tabards can be the same or different than your tunics. In ep1, Obi Wan wore an inner tunic, outer tunic, tabards and an obi that were the same light color. In ep2, 3 and 4, he wore a dark brown inner tunic. Mace Windu had a light inner tunic and a medium outer tunic, tabards and obi. The tunic doesn't have to be the same as the tabards, but often are in the films. Games, comics and etc. have other examples, but I do think the tabards and obi are supposed to match in cosplay group rules. Somebody mentioned the boots should match the belt.

sorry    is the long rodes  but not connected to the  tunic or trads  like a dress

Obese Wan Kenobese
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 338

Fretful Instigator of the Prismatic Order

« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2016, 07:41:34 AM »

What else ya got so far?  Smiley

Selfish passion is unquenching.
What strength have you when you are a slave to your passions?
What power without strength of character?
To self centered rage, you will be chained.
The dark side is no victory.

The long path to peace is through balanced emotions.
The first step to gaining knowledge is recognizing your own ignorance.
Serenity is patient, not passionate satisfaction.
Find harmony by understanding chaos.
Become one with the force, which will never die.

bonesteller
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2016, 09:23:09 PM »

What else ya got so far?  Smiley

welli havent been working on it   for awhile  do to school and i am building a WM from IM2 for a freind so i've been working on that,  but i have the the  the under  tunic  and tunic  hemmed i got to the  long rodes and the the hood  cuz this is a jedi shadow.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: