Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Sound tags help  (Read 1221 times)
Havince
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 6

« on: September 09, 2016, 08:20:54 PM »

Soundfont tags

Just added for the first time a few of the free sound fonts. Classic, sith, starkiller, old republic. I noticed they all open with "obsidiannnnn" so i dont know which is which. What can i do about this

Mo24678
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -6

« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2016, 11:04:28 PM »

Soundfont tags

Just added for the first time a few of the free sound fonts. Classic, sith, starkiller, old republic. I noticed they all open with "obsidiannnnn" so i dont know which is which. What can i do about this

The Sith tag that shipped with my saber is the same sound file for the power on. So what I did was create a copy of the power on.lsu and rename it tag.lsu and used that instead. I don't know the other 2 because I don't have them but I suppose you could try something similar.

StarWarsForce
Knight Major

Force Alignment: -106

Light or Dark Points? You choose!

« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2016, 03:33:39 PM »

Yeah, you can use any "sound" and have it be your sound identification tag sound. I use it all the time to save space on my soundfont so I have more room for swings, clashes, etc. (especially when the ID tag sound is one of the SW characters speaking for about 4 seconds Tongue).

Sabers I own (in order of how I got them):
Dominix LE V4--AS--Stunt
Consular--Emerald RGBW--V4 Sound
Manticore CE--Emerald RGBW--V4 Sound
Crimson Reaper--Tri AS--V4 Sound (Free Premium GB)
Dark War Glaive Body/Crimson Reaper Emitter/Crimson Mantis Pommel Mix--BR--Stunt (Free Premium GB)
Dark Prophecy V3--DVA--V4 Sound
Initiate LE V4--CG--Lite Sound (2nd Summer Raffle Win, 4th Prize, 2016)

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: