Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
Author Topic: Awesome "Lockup" Feature on my US Bane (with info on making LSU files)  (Read 51575 times)
Darth Caugnien
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: -36

Tamer of the Beast!!!

« Reply #45 on: February 21, 2012, 05:17:13 AM »

In the bottom left corner, there's a selection menu clled "project rate", and from the pulldown menu you can select 48khz. Then when you export the file, it will be 48 khz.

My US sabers: RGB Bane W/Obsidian
http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=2170.0

Amanita
Knight Captain

Force Alignment: 39

« Reply #46 on: February 23, 2012, 09:05:32 PM »

Thanks, I got that part figured out, and used LSU converter to change the file format. Unfortunately I ran into some more trouble, see my "Connection Lost" thread on the obsidian order page.

XSAMURAI31
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #47 on: May 01, 2012, 07:24:07 PM »

This is fantastic and I can't wait to start making my own custom fonts, thanks so much!

Sabers:
BR(AS FoC) D. War Glaive
SY(GB FoC) MLS
VA LE Dominix V3
RGB CE Prophesy
AB Liberator V2
GB Liberator V3

Byourel
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -13

« Reply #48 on: August 20, 2012, 05:26:37 AM »

I can't seem to get this to work! I get all the way to the LSU converter part, but my computer won't let me run the LSU Converter! Can anyone help me?

"Two there should be; No more, no less. One to embody the power of the Dark Side, the other to crave it." - Bane, Dark Lord of the Sith

Dark Side Points!

Darth Vrenen
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: -18

Consular Green Aeon LE V3!

« Reply #49 on: December 24, 2012, 11:01:57 PM »

I'm also having trouble getting the LSU converter to run. When I cliuck on the converter .exe file, it says file not found (and at the end of the whole file thing is) ultrasaber_small.bmp , what is this and how can I get it to work? If anyone knows, I appreciate any help!

It's hard to use Force Lightning with a smile of good intentions.

‎"To think us creatures beyond the need of simple passions is a delusion." - Yuthura Ban

Current Sabers: Aeon LE V3 DVA  w/ Obsidian & CG
Manticore BR w/ Silver FOC

Shaugi
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -13

« Reply #50 on: December 25, 2012, 02:57:57 PM »

I'm also having trouble getting the LSU converter to run. When I cliuck on the converter .exe file, it says file not found (and at the end of the whole file thing is) ultrasaber_small.bmp , what is this and how can I get it to work? If anyone knows, I appreciate any help!

hmmmm. .bmp is a bitmap picture file.  Technically all you need to make it work is a file correctly named in the right folder location.

eerockk
Knight of the Obsidian Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 662

TPLA Lx Apprentice - Nova 7

« Reply #51 on: December 27, 2012, 07:59:39 PM »

I can't seem to get this to work! I get all the way to the LSU converter part, but my computer won't let me run the LSU Converter! Can anyone help me?

Right click on the EXE and choose "Run as Administrator"... everything should work after that. I have to do that with mine because I saved it on a secondary hard drive.

Try just downloading and unpacking the Obsidian Launcher again. After you extract the files, everything should work.

Bellicose - Prophecy V3 - Overlord - Archon 2.1 - Guardian

maxjive
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 3

« Reply #52 on: May 23, 2015, 01:16:33 PM »

Hey everyone,

Sorry if this question's been answered already, but can you extend the length of the .lsu file in the converter or do you have to edit in another program?  I ask because I'd like to use some of the the some of the boot sounds (movie clips) in the lockup category, and they're clipped too short.  They repeat too fast because you can't tell the obsidian board to play lockup fx 1x, they just loop repeatedly (same problem for using blaster sounds in this slot).  If I can extend the length of the sound file, I'll be able to turn them off before they loop back and start playing again.  Just wondering if I have to redo all those files, or if I can add 1-2 secs at the end of each .lsu file, as that would be less work.

Thanks!

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: