Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
Author Topic: Awesome "Lockup" Feature on my US Bane (with info on making LSU files)  (Read 51580 times)
Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2027

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #30 on: October 16, 2011, 03:55:07 PM »

Nice. So when you download the free fonts on US you don't have to change the .lsu file name then? I'm wanting to play around with the Sith font when I get my first Obsidian saber next month. They don't play right in my stock media player.

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG,
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

darth tratus
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -241

« Reply #31 on: October 16, 2011, 04:26:26 PM »

Nice. So when you download the free fonts on US you don't have to change the .lsu file name then? I'm wanting to play around with the Sith font when I get my first Obsidian saber next month. They don't play right in my stock media player.
i didnt have to change them. i just extracted them into folders on my desktop. in the obsidian lancher if you control click the sounds you want to hear, it plays for you. hope it helps!

Maslac
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: -17

« Reply #32 on: October 17, 2011, 06:55:26 AM »

Hey guys!

I got a "duel of faiths" MP3 encoded to wav and then to lsu file. Its plays fine, but the file is HUGE! I only got like 15seconds fo the begining of the song (that epic shor singing Cheesy ) but the .lsu file allready takes like 1.5  MB of board space. I have to remove some of the clashes in order to fit it.

Question: Any way i could make the sound smaller in size ? I saw some simple 1 sentince speaches of SW chars tht took like 400k of space... What am i doing wrong? How can i make em even smaller ?

My plan is to upload at least 40s of the song to my saber, or try the imperial march rythem. Any ideas ?

PS: im kinda new to the whole music-coding thingie Smiley

Anakin 2010 FX - blue (not converted yet)
Phantasm - 2x blazing red ; modified with claws (pics soon)
Consular - Blazing red/guardian blue ; modified with War glaive pommel

lordgale119
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 4

I walk within both and neither...

« Reply #33 on: October 17, 2011, 11:42:36 PM »

Hey guys!

I got a "duel of faiths" MP3 encoded to wav and then to lsu file. Its plays fine, but the file is HUGE! I only got like 15seconds fo the begining of the song (that epic shor singing Cheesy ) but the .lsu file allready takes like 1.5  MB of board space. I have to remove some of the clashes in order to fit it.

Question: Any way i could make the sound smaller in size ? I saw some simple 1 sentince speaches of SW chars tht took like 400k of space... What am i doing wrong? How can i make em even smaller ?

My plan is to upload at least 40s of the song to my saber, or try the imperial march rythem. Any ideas ?

PS: im kinda new to the whole music-coding thingie Smiley
You mean duel of the fates?
Well, I'd suggest finding a program or something to compress it or at least shorten it. As it is, you're probably going to have to pick and choose which PARTS of the song you want, like one part of the chorus for swings, or another for impacts. A really great idea would be to take the basic rhythm (the iconic nana na NA nanana) and make that the IDLE HUM so that you have the basic tune of the song at all times, then it's added to whenever you swing or whatever. Like the Thrasher sound font, but more specific.

Blazing Red Aeon V2 LE: Heretikos
SRD w/ AB clash Bellicose: Arshaluys

holle
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -15

I Bring Darth Vaders Enemys To Justice

« Reply #34 on: November 25, 2011, 06:17:16 AM »

Hi guys,

Greetings from Germany

I have a little Problem i know itīs not the right Post but i think the right place to get a quick response.

Where can i find or get or someone of you Guys can E-Mail me the LSU converter Files??

I downloaded the Obsidian Launcher about 10 Times couldnt find the LSU Converter in any Folder containing!??? So what did I do wrong ?

Got me some nice Fonts and Tons of ideas( Madcow Korriban, Light Meat) and wanted to Play around with it on my Custom Weathered Raven.

Any suggestions?

Greetings from Germany

Holle

Order 67 Kill General Kota

Maslac
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: -17

« Reply #35 on: November 25, 2011, 09:17:48 AM »

The LSU converter can be found with the "old" version of obsidian launcher here: http://www.saberfonts.com/launcher/Obsidian.zip

MJust make sure you only use the LSU converter and not the Obsidian progi that comes with it (its outdated).

Hope this helps Smiley

Anakin 2010 FX - blue (not converted yet)
Phantasm - 2x blazing red ; modified with claws (pics soon)
Consular - Blazing red/guardian blue ; modified with War glaive pommel

holle
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #36 on: November 25, 2011, 10:34:43 AM »

It helped! Thanks! Just working on converting the Files! Iīll keep you updated! Grin

holle
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #37 on: November 25, 2011, 02:37:45 PM »

Ok converted Madcows Korriban to LSU worked 65% on my Saber even receiving a CRC not received memory checking error now itīs not working anymore hmm any sugesstions memory indication bar was just 3/4 loaded so that not should be the Problem???

holle
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #38 on: November 25, 2011, 07:58:52 PM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pi9cj0GLHIM" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pi9cj0GLHIM</a>

holle
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #39 on: November 25, 2011, 08:04:20 PM »

Also got a Starkiller Meditation Chamber LSU if someone is interested!
Maybe you guys get this sounds to work right with the newer version of the obsidian soundboard!

Shepherdneo
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 28

May The Force Be With You

« Reply #40 on: January 04, 2012, 10:25:32 AM »

Ehy guys...

Do you know if we have the HEIRLOOM Font? Do you remember it? It's the Sound Font of Madcow... it's amazing and i want it on my Archive for the Obsidian Smiley

Thx!!!

Shep

Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1641

Suns of the Force

« Reply #41 on: January 04, 2012, 03:28:13 PM »

Ehy guys...

Do you know if we have the HEIRLOOM Font? Do you remember it? It's the Sound Font of Madcow... it's amazing and i want it on my Archive for the Obsidian Smiley

Thx!!!

Shep

I don't believe any of Madcow's fonts have been adapted to the Obsidian board.  Since you can make your own fonts, you could always try to assemble your own Episode IV font using sounds from various sources... just a suggestion.

Shepherdneo
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 28

May The Force Be With You

« Reply #42 on: January 06, 2012, 11:46:54 PM »

Nice idea! Thx My Friend....

The only problem, for now, it's the Lu converter program... Don't work... Mmmm

Shep

Darth_Alecto
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -7

« Reply #43 on: February 08, 2012, 01:06:49 AM »

Awesome thread.  When I get my first saber I will definitely look this up and see If I can have some fun with sound fonts.  Thx  Grin

Amanita
Knight Captain

Force Alignment: 39

« Reply #44 on: February 19, 2012, 09:24:46 AM »

ok, I've got a problem here. I've got wav files, but they're in 22k format. How the heck do I use audacity to convert them to 48k?
The program has me wanting to pull my hair out at the moment.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: