Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15]   Go Down
Author Topic: New Saber: Electrum Wind  (Read 199825 times)
JediApprenticeChris37
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 134

Light side points PLEASE and stop with dark points

« Reply #210 on: October 30, 2016, 01:17:06 PM »

Congrats with your EW bro! I got an EW too, been waiting for mine like ages...

Congrats on your electrum wind

sabers I own:
Prophecy v3  <---Guardian Blue w/V4 sound
Bellicose <--- Sentinel Yellow V3 sound
Dark Menace <---Guardian Blue  V4 sound
Manticore CE <---Emerald Driver and V4 sound
Consular <--- Adegan silver with Quick disconnects
Electrum Wind <---DVA with V4 sound

wishlist: Dark Prophecy V3

DaxCumada
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 41

Light Side Points for me! Thanks!

« Reply #211 on: November 01, 2016, 08:12:33 AM »

Congrats on your electrum wind

Thanks Master Sarrick! Almost there! 1 more week to go! I'll be posting picture once i got it.

Click my signature to create your own! Hit me up lightside points if you like it! Thanks guys!

I own:  Electrum Wind
I wielded: Mantis CE, Archon V3, Guardian
I want: One of everything! Lol!

JediApprenticeChris37
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 134

Light side points PLEASE and stop with dark points

« Reply #212 on: November 01, 2016, 12:21:51 PM »

Thanks Master Sarrick! Almost there! 1 more week to go! I'll be posting picture once i got it.

I hope you like it when you get it

sabers I own:
Prophecy v3  <---Guardian Blue w/V4 sound
Bellicose <--- Sentinel Yellow V3 sound
Dark Menace <---Guardian Blue  V4 sound
Manticore CE <---Emerald Driver and V4 sound
Consular <--- Adegan silver with Quick disconnects
Electrum Wind <---DVA with V4 sound

wishlist: Dark Prophecy V3

Zren Tobas
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -1155

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #213 on: December 07, 2016, 05:40:59 PM »

So who has an Electrum Wind in Guardian Blue and made their own specs on it? I'm having a cool idea for mine =] Guardian Blue, square grips, black pommel, might do black av switch just to kinda match with the pommel sorta

Sabers: Overlord AB, Sentinel SRD, Standard Issue CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Shock: Lightum GB
Blazing Red fanatic!
Next sabers: Bellicose GB, Bane BR, Flamberge BR, Monarch BR, Manticore GB, Raven PO, Guardian GB, Dark Sentinel V4 BR, Dominix V4 LE GB, Graflex GB, Chosen One BR, Menace BR/ Consular CG, Dark Arbiter BR, Scorpion EG, Aeon V4 GB for brother
[/UR

hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1471

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #214 on: December 07, 2016, 08:46:14 PM »

^   That sound like a really nice build Zren - GB with those black accents mixed with the gold would look fantastic I think.

ArchonV2.1/Tri-CG, DominixV4/AB, MenaceSE/BR, EmeraldConsular, Flamberge/BR, LostGray/Tri-CG, ProphecyV3/Tri-AS

Zren Tobas
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #215 on: December 08, 2016, 12:24:21 AM »

I'll go for it then =] Which set screw is more sturdier though? Or are they both plenty long enough? I like the flush of the button head screw though but just worried it might not hit the blade good enough like the Liberator V2 if you remember those problems x.x

Sabers: Overlord AB, Sentinel SRD, Standard Issue CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Shock: Lightum GB
Blazing Red fanatic!
Next sabers: Bellicose GB, Bane BR, Flamberge BR, Monarch BR, Manticore GB, Raven PO, Guardian GB, Dark Sentinel V4 BR, Dominix V4 LE GB, Graflex GB, Chosen One BR, Menace BR/ Consular CG, Dark Arbiter BR, Scorpion EG, Aeon V4 GB for brother
[/UR

Lord Sidious
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -440

« Reply #216 on: December 08, 2016, 01:26:39 AM »

So who has an Electrum Wind in Guardian Blue and made their own specs on it? I'm having a cool idea for mine =] Guardian Blue, square grips, black pommel, might do black av switch just to kinda match with the pommel sorta

The black switch may well match with the black grips too.

Zren Tobas
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #217 on: December 08, 2016, 02:56:52 AM »

I'm always starting up new trends in sabers. Much like Alucard starting up trends in canons Tongue (See what I did there?) XD

Blazing Red fanatic!
[/UR

Kailthir
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 35

« Reply #218 on: December 09, 2016, 07:59:02 PM »

Just ordered one today. Round grips and black pummel with Emerald LED and Obsidian sound. Also has an option for a gold round set screw for blade retention, nice touch. Cant wait for it to get here.

"Judge me by my Saber, do you?"
"And well you should not..."
"...For my ally is UltraSabers, and a powerful ally it is"

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 848

Either you like Star Wars... Or you're wrong.

« Reply #219 on: December 09, 2016, 08:04:50 PM »

Just ordered one today. Round grips and black pummel with Emerald LED and Obsidian sound. Also has an option for a gold round set screw for blade retention, nice touch. Cant wait for it to get here.
Excellent, Kailthir! I don't remember seeing the option for a gold button set screw when I got mine in September, but I very much like the sound of it! Combined with a black pommel, it will look sweet. I have the round grips on mine, too, and they make the hilt very comfortable to wield indeed. Congrats on your order! I'm excited right along with ya!

Kailthir
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 35

« Reply #220 on: December 12, 2016, 10:19:50 PM »

I just read on a few posts and a few videos that the EW can be a little loose? Is this true? Did I spend over $500 for a saber that wont hold up to dueling? Please tell me I didn't make a mistake.

"Judge me by my Saber, do you?"
"And well you should not..."
"...For my ally is UltraSabers, and a powerful ally it is"

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 408

Lord of the Force

« Reply #221 on: December 12, 2016, 10:22:10 PM »

I just read on a few posts and a few videos that the EW can be a little loose? Is this true? Did I spend over $500 for a saber that wont hold up to dueling? Please tell me I didn't make a mistake.

The one I have used has not had any looseness to it that I can tell. I haven't used it a lot, but I think it is fine.

"I will do what I must." - Obi-Wan Kenobi

"There has been an awakening. Have you felt it?" - Supreme Leader Snoke

"All is as the Force wills it." - Chirrut Imwe

l l l l l l l l l_o_lll__|   Current saber: Dominix v2                          

|_[[[[[[[[[_o_|-|   Current saber: Dark Apprentice LE v4         

[_((((((((_o_|=|   Next saber: Dark Initiate LE v4 Emerald      
(LS points appreciated)

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 848

Either you like Star Wars... Or you're wrong.

« Reply #222 on: December 13, 2016, 07:03:23 AM »

I haven't noticed any looseness on mine. 

scifidude79
8-bit Defender of the Aeon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1020

« Reply #223 on: December 13, 2016, 07:43:16 AM »

The only thing loose about mine is some of the shroud pieces if I don't have the retention screw tightened all the way.  With a heavy grade blade that you'd want for dueling, it's harder to get the screw all the way in, but not impossible.  You're just going to have a very deep divot in your blade.  Wink  However, the saber itself is rock solid.  Underneath the exterior shroud pieces, it's a solid aluminum tube with the emitter and pommel screwed into it.  The blade goes in nice and tight and, in my experience, doesn't wobble or anything.  It should be very duel-able.  Smiley

4 Aeons so far...

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: