Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Any "Heroic" Galaxy of Heroes Players Looking For a New Guild?  (Read 2143 times)
Lord Canterbury
Dark Knight of The Scorpion Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1313

Fish Fingers & Custard

« on: September 20, 2016, 02:39:44 AM »

Hey all - I know it's a longshot but I'm a Guild Officer in Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes (Guild Name: Sandpeople Are People Too) looking to see if there are any Heroic Tier Raid-Ready players on here looking for a new Guild.

Looking for people that always play Daily (barring reasonable circumstances) and have 10+ characters that are 7* / Level 80 / Gear VIII+.

We have a really great group that get along well & help each other.  If you're interested - let me know!

Thanks!

Winning? Is that what you think it's about? I'm not trying to win. I'm not doing this because I want to beat someone, or because I hate someone, or because I want to blame someone. It's not because it's fun. God knows it's not because it's easy. It's not even because it works, because it hardly ever does. I do what I do because it's right! Because it's decent! And above all, it's kind! It's just that. Just kind.

~ The 12th Doctor in "The Doctor Falls"

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2016, 05:18:45 PM »

not up that far yet..got a few 4* with IV and V gear

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

Landen Se-Sentien
Shadow Sentinel of the Manticore Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1828

I work in the Darkness in service of the Light

« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2016, 05:27:41 PM »

I'm not up that high either.

I currently have 7 at 7 stars and all are between 65-73. I'm at level 77. Most of them are gear tier VII/VIII.

I was thinking when I hit 80 I might leave my guild to find a higher tiered one.

Signature banner by DarthScrub

KraytDragonPearl
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 609

Light Side Points

« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2016, 05:44:23 PM »

Hey Lord C,

Currently I have 14 7* characters with a gear level of VIII-XI and all are level 80 right now.   I have about 2-3 more being worked on as well.  However I still don't feel like I'm ready for Heroic level raids.  I usually rank in the top 15 in my current guild and have been with them since guilds started.  I will lose all of my guild progress which is kind of a bummer, but let me talk to my better half since she is actually in a better position than I am with her teams stats and we are both in the same guild. 

Own: Lost Gray, Obsidian V4, Tri-C AS; Fulcrum, Obsidian V4, Tri-C AS; Nickel-plated Guardian, (Emerald), Obsidian V3; Arbiter, Obsidian V3, GB; Archon V3 Tri-C FO Obsidian V4; Manticore, Obsidian V3, VA; Phantasm V4, BH; Dark Sentinel, BR; Dominix V2, RGB; Dark Initiate V2 x3 (BR, CG, GB); Initiate LE V2 x2, CG.

Want: Bellicose, Prophecy V3

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: