Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Author Topic: Hello from Los Angeles  (Read 4400 times)
bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #15 on: September 23, 2016, 07:04:24 AM »

be sure to post pics when you get it.

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

Sithlord76
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -15

« Reply #16 on: September 26, 2016, 05:55:07 AM »

How do I post pictures if i am using my cell?

Majobu5
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 0

Agent Zero. No points

« Reply #17 on: September 26, 2016, 06:17:23 AM »

How do I post pictures if i am using my cell?

You gotta create a photo bucket profile. Download the app, your pics will get uploaded and you can create files, crop, blah blah blah. Once your photos upload, select a photo. The share it icon pops up(<: symbol). Click the "copy link to clipboard" button and select IMG. Once copied, come here, and paste it in your reply. You can also paste it to your avatar in your profile. I had to learn on the fly when I got here 3-4 months ago. It's not hard, just preview it before you post it. Helps if you wanna be sure what you're posting for sure

No points, just fist bumps baby!

Sithlord76
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #18 on: September 26, 2016, 06:22:52 AM »

Thanks you so much Majobu5

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -473

Either you like Star Wars... Or you're wrong.

« Reply #19 on: September 26, 2016, 07:48:23 AM »

Just ordered my first grab bag ever and it should be here by Friday Smiley
Welcome to the Ultrasabers family! This is the best place to spend your time, and I hear if you're a dark sider, that they have cookies.  Not confirmed though 😅

Grab bag is a great way to start!  Would love to hear what they sent you!  I have 3 grab bag sabers coming this week myself and very excited because you never know what you're gonna get.  😆

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My Top 3 Favorite Sabers: Electrum Wind, Emperor's Hand and Shock LE

Lord Raváge
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1453

Ki tsimsima tuti mazo Galactic, Nu qorit dudnims!

« Reply #20 on: September 26, 2016, 10:22:37 PM »

Labintias sulig tave Jen' Garthaz iv SoCal, bustas iv tave Tsis!!! Cool
(Greetings from the Dark Side of SoCal, domicile of the Sith)

Ilsir geuj ne fanvake narys stai su zo plethora iv neyasli varsi ir uverei. Dary nenx dvejoti kia uzpra jok falykas j'us galez zinot ir kaiefas valia cali ax sorms j'us is tave status direction.
(There are so many helpful members here with a plethora of varied experience and opinions. Don't hesitate to ask any questions you may have and someone will answer or point you in the right direction.)

Zhelosa kia tu'iea kitok addiction! Grin
(Welcome to your new addiction!)

Grizti zo kelet iv mus is SoCal sas clicking tave akis zemiau, virsuz nuyak vodlmteda.
(Join a few of us in SoCal by clicking the link (FB) below, above my signature.)

*Navafa Doroti kia rodyti Jen' Garthaz sorms kia xalsi j'us kalv tave tik tiesa qo!*
(*Dispatches Droid to present Dark Side point to assist you down the only true path!*)

Galez Akuyi Buti Su J'us!
(May The Force Be With You!)

Sithlord76
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #21 on: September 27, 2016, 11:09:48 PM »

What does the group do? I have a costune but no saber skills lol
Labintias sulig tave Jen' Garthaz iv SoCal, bustas iv tave Tsis!!! Cool
(Greetings from the Dark Side of SoCal, domicile of the Sith)

Ilsir geuj ne fanvake narys stai su zo plethora iv neyasli varsi ir uverei. Dary nenx dvejoti kia uzpra jok falykas j'us galez zinot ir kaiefas valia cali ax sorms j'us is tave status direction.
(There are so many helpful members here with a plethora of varied experience and opinions. Don't hesitate to ask any questions you may have and someone will answer or point you in the right direction.)

Zhelosa kia tu'iea kitok addiction! Grin
(Welcome to your new addiction!)

Grizti zo kelet iv mus is SoCal sas clicking tave akis zemiau, virsuz nuyak vodlmteda.
(Join a few of us in SoCal by clicking the link (FB) below, above my signature.)

*Navafa Doroti kia rodyti Jen' Garthaz sorms kia xalsi j'us kalv tave tik tiesa qo!*
(*Dispatches Droid to present Dark Side point to assist you down the only true path!*)

Galez Akuyi Buti Su J'us!
(May The Force Be With You!)

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: