Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Author Topic: strongest most durable saber for smashing other sabers  (Read 2814 times)
Maslac
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: -17

« Reply #15 on: October 13, 2011, 11:36:07 AM »

Lol i droped my Aeons number of times. hiting concrete ground and most of all furniture Cheesy Hilts have some scraches, nothing more. I allso had my blade tips blown off due to spinning my saber to low, and hitting the ground with my tip (im using pointed tips, that are longer and it happenes faster imho). But jeah, nothing hurts me more like dropping my Obsidian powered Consular Cheesy it's like getting hit in the nuts at 1st, but u pick it up and u cant see a scratch on it, exept for the Dark warglaive pommel im using on it. No biggie Cheesy Theese obsidian soundboards cant break, only thing you can do is hurt your LED or your wires. Allso no biggie. If you gonna use your saber, eventualy you will need some maintenance done on it as well. i strongly recomend a spare blade, the one you will not use for heavy contact (mid grades work realy well balance wise) for you will want a non damaged blade for spinning and display purposes (imo). You will allso find the diferance in blade weight to be a CONSIDRABLE change when spinning or even holding your saber in your hand. But thats just me, im a balance freak Cheesy

Anakin 2010 FX - blue (not converted yet)
Phantasm - 2x blazing red ; modified with claws (pics soon)
Consular - Blazing red/guardian blue ; modified with War glaive pommel

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: