Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 10   Go Down
Author Topic: Star Wars Rebels - Season 3 Discussion  (Read 43811 times)
ithekro
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 227

Andromeda Rising

« Reply #60 on: November 07, 2016, 07:03:13 PM »

Imperial Supercommandos.  Basically what Boba Fett was supposedly before he was a bounty hunter, before he became a clone in the PT.  Also we are back to Mandalorians acting like warriors.

UltraSabers Owned:
Archon v3.1 (RGBW v4)
Apprentice v4 (RGBA v4)
Archon v2 (RGBW D)
Dark Apprentice LE v4 (AS)
Sentinel LE v4 (FO)
Dominix LE v4 (unknown)

UltraSaber's Gifted:
Initiate LE v4 (CG) - Upgraded to Obsidian v4
Dark Apprentice LE v4 (BR) - Upgraded to Obsidian v4
Initiate v2 (AB)
Renegade (RGBW v4)
Graflex SE (RGBW v4)
The Dominix v2 (BR)
Dark Prophecy v3 (BR LITE)
Lost Grey (RBGW v4)
Fulcrum (RGBW v4)

Greywolf
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: 100

Grey all the way ;)

« Reply #61 on: November 07, 2016, 07:25:17 PM »

I didn't know it was up for debate. Tongue The speech pattern of the person talking in Fulcrum's message are distinctly Kallus, despite the voice distortion.

I'm still a few episodes behind, so the following is just a wild speculation based on your guess:
Could it be the "former Captain of an experimental Gravitywell ship, former Junkyard boss, now ?" guy, too?
I mean as he's been demoted twice and probably has no chance to ever regain rank within the Empire again, deflecting to the Rebellion would be a way to get back some influence/power.
And it would also allow some serious trust issue tropes when his identity is revealed...

Cake is a lie. There are only Cookies.
Through Cookies I gain Chocolate.
Through Chocolate I gain Energy.
Through Energy I gain Weight.
Through Weight my pants will burst.
The Force shall free me.

Obese Wan Kenobese
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 338

Fretful Instigator of the Prismatic Order

« Reply #62 on: November 07, 2016, 07:50:05 PM »

I just came across an Ahsoka figure that says she's Fulcrum on the back of the box.

http://starwarsrebels.wikia.com/wiki/Ahsoka_Tano
Ahsoka Tano (codenamed "Fulcrum") was a former Jedi Padawan and Rebel informant who provided missions and intelligence that supported the Rebels in their fight against the Galactic Empire.

To ensure the secrecy and security of Tano's identity, Hera Syndulla was the only member of the Ghost Crew who made contact. Additionally, "Fulcrum" used scrambled audio in transmissions to disguise her voice.

Selfish passion is unquenching.
What strength have you when you are a slave to your passions?
What power without strength of character?
To self centered rage, you will be chained.
The dark side is no victory.

The long path to peace is through balanced emotions.
The first step to gaining knowledge is recognizing your own ignorance.
Serenity is patient, not passionate satisfaction.
Find harmony by understanding chaos.
Become one with the force, which will never die.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2768

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #63 on: November 07, 2016, 08:13:08 PM »

I just came across an Ahsoka figure that says she's Fulcrum on the back of the box.

http://starwarsrebels.wikia.com/wiki/Ahsoka_Tano
Ahsoka Tano (codenamed "Fulcrum") was a former Jedi Padawan and Rebel informant who provided missions and intelligence that supported the Rebels in their fight against the Galactic Empire.

To ensure the secrecy and security of Tano's identity, Hera Syndulla was the only member of the Ghost Crew who made contact. Additionally, "Fulcrum" used scrambled audio in transmissions to disguise her voice.

As explained in the episode, Fulcrum is a code name used by multiple Rebel informants. Ahsoka was one of many. It would make sense to do this as, if the Imp.s managed to intercept transmissions, Fulcrum would be in multiple places at once,  making it next to impossible to identify who they are.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Master Seblaise
Resident Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 838

Avatar from the DarthScrub's factory

« Reply #64 on: November 07, 2016, 08:20:48 PM »

Haven't seen this episode yet but will comment when I do. But this has me worried...

Please say they are not seriously thinking about doing this.

This is not serious, is it?

“Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.”

For other free words of wisdom, dial 555-YODA

ithekro
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 227

Andromeda Rising

« Reply #65 on: November 07, 2016, 09:15:41 PM »

As far as I know it is not.  Though I don't know the source of the image.

UltraSabers Owned:
Archon v3.1 (RGBW v4)
Apprentice v4 (RGBA v4)
Archon v2 (RGBW D)
Dark Apprentice LE v4 (AS)
Sentinel LE v4 (FO)
Dominix LE v4 (unknown)

UltraSaber's Gifted:
Initiate LE v4 (CG) - Upgraded to Obsidian v4
Dark Apprentice LE v4 (BR) - Upgraded to Obsidian v4
Initiate v2 (AB)
Renegade (RGBW v4)
Graflex SE (RGBW v4)
The Dominix v2 (BR)
Dark Prophecy v3 (BR LITE)
Lost Grey (RBGW v4)
Fulcrum (RGBW v4)

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -776

« Reply #66 on: November 08, 2016, 02:08:46 AM »

Woulda been nice if Rex had said, "Looks like G1 armor held up better than droid blasters over the years."

Ezra has a line about the droids and weapons being weaker..I will go back sometime and get you the direct quote

Haven't seen this episode yet but will comment when I do. But this has me worried...

Please say they are not seriously thinking about doing this.

This Image has been floating around for a while now...it is fan made and not official.  There is a small group of fans who want Mace to have survived his fall from hundreds of stories

Light Side, Dark Side.  I'm the guy with the Saber.
Azure Omen in Adagan Silver
Stunt Initiate in Violet Amethyst
Bellicose in Consular Green
Flamberge SE in Blazing Red
 Emperor's Hand in Guardian Blue
Grand Master in Blazing Red

Master Seblaise
Resident Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #67 on: November 08, 2016, 08:44:18 AM »

This Image has been floating around for a while now...it is fan made and not official.  There is a small group of fans who want Mace to have survived his fall from hundreds of stories

Darth Maul survived .... so why not Mace???

It is not that i wanted to see Mace survived but his fall is not an issue  Grin

“Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.”

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #68 on: November 08, 2016, 03:17:21 PM »

Wow, I'm losing my edge. I thought Mace had lost both hands, but then I remembered that it was Dooku that lost both. Mace had gone for a single handed strike, and Anakin lobbed it off.

Don't get me wrong, of all the Jedi that would be badass enough to survive, Mace would. But I just don't think I can stomach another resurrection just yet. Although, if they do I would much prefer him to be very gritty, and to lean more to the darker side of grey. I think it would add some much needed substance to the show....or movies for that matter. Shocked

Random poll: Who would want to see Windu show in Ep.8?

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Master Seblaise
Resident Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #69 on: November 08, 2016, 03:29:46 PM »

Although, if they do I would much prefer him to be very gritty, and to lean more to the darker side of grey. I think it would add some much needed substance to the show....or movies for that matter. Shocked

Yes, yes, and yes again Wink

Benji
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: 163

« Reply #70 on: November 08, 2016, 04:32:22 PM »

Wow, I'm losing my edge. I thought Mace had lost both hands, but then I remembered that it was Dooku that lost both. Mace had gone for a single handed strike, and Anakin lobbed it off.

Don't get me wrong, of all the Jedi that would be badass enough to survive, Mace would. But I just don't think I can stomach another resurrection just yet. Although, if they do I would much prefer him to be very gritty, and to lean more to the darker side of grey. I think it would add some much needed substance to the show....or movies for that matter. Shocked

Random poll: Who would want to see Windu show in Ep.8?

No, Mace should remain dead. While it's possible, given things that we've seen others do, that Mace could have survived; I don't want to see that. It was a big turning point in the story that he was killed and him coming back would devalue Anakins decision at that point at least a bit.

I have but four enemies: Envy, Lust, Greed and Lethargy...

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #71 on: November 08, 2016, 05:57:35 PM »

No, Mace should remain dead. While it's possible, given things that we've seen others do, that Mace could have survived; I don't want to see that. It was a big turning point in the story that he was killed and him coming back would devalue Anakins decision at that point at least a bit.
Too true. I think they've wasted all their resurrection cards.

Sig by For Tyeth

Obese Wan Kenobese
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 338

Fretful Instigator of the Prismatic Order

« Reply #72 on: November 08, 2016, 06:29:33 PM »

Bring him back in Rebels. He's been studying with the mighty crab-yak, Bendu. He can tell Ezra about being gray Mace Bendu Windu. Let him work with the Rebels to make a plan where he can face off against the Emperor and lose, as the Emperor only let him 'win' as a manipulation in front of Anakin.

Work in some details about purple lightsaber crystals.

Selfish passion is unquenching.
What strength have you when you are a slave to your passions?
What power without strength of character?
To self centered rage, you will be chained.
The dark side is no victory.

The long path to peace is through balanced emotions.
The first step to gaining knowledge is recognizing your own ignorance.
Serenity is patient, not passionate satisfaction.
Find harmony by understanding chaos.
Become one with the force, which will never die.

Master Seblaise
Resident Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #73 on: November 08, 2016, 08:43:54 PM »

Too true. I think they've wasted all their resurrection cards.

Yes but you know ... Fan Service ...

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #74 on: November 09, 2016, 04:21:11 PM »

Yes but you know ... Fan Service ...
Screw fan service. Give us good original stories and quit relying on gimmicks to sell more toys. Angry

Sig by For Tyeth

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 10   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: