Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 69   Go Down
Author Topic: The Heart of the Republic: Coruscant  (Read 136445 times)
RLYHYPERGUY
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 178

« Reply #15 on: October 12, 2011, 01:48:35 PM »

::"Later, now I need all of your eyes on the task at hand." He turned to look at Aiden and smiled. "Let's go find Kalibos, and remember stay focused."::

:: "Will do, Master," Aiden said. ::

kewlkev360
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 232

« Reply #16 on: October 12, 2011, 01:51:27 PM »

::Kev begins nearing the location of the Vault.  He stops before reaching it and ascends two levels.  He lands the speeder and continues on foot.  he draws his cloak around him and  disguises himself as a vagrant.  He finds an alcove and crouches down in the darkness and watches the approach to the Vault.  Kev was not able to cloak him self using the force like the Sentinels or Shadows, so he begins to close himself off, much like Kaiden did.  Now he would appear as  nothing more than another vagrant trying to survive in the under-city.  Kev subtly activates his communicator:: "I'm in position Kham."

Kaiden Shardsbane
RP Training Mod
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -245

Inactive Member

« Reply #17 on: October 12, 2011, 06:15:30 PM »

-===}/\/\ Terion \/\/{===-
::Having followed the Jedi, Terion perched on a ledge overlooking the being he had tracked through the Force.  The being stands silently, his cloak drawn about him, pretending to be merely a street urchin.  The Jedi closes himself off from the Force, becoming all but invisible.  Fortunately, this also meant that he would be blind as well.  Slowly Terion climbs across the ledges, circling silently until he stands almost directly above the Jedi.  Reaching out with the Force, he finds another being stalking the night, and kills it quickly.  A Cthon drops from a higher ledge to land beside the Jedi, startling him.  A second later, Terion drops down as well, landing a few feet away from the corpse and the Jedi.  He stands tall, his human frame just above average, and speaks with a deliberately relaxed tone::

"You know, when you close yourself off like that you can't tell when someone dangerous is sneaking up behind you.  And by the way, the only vagrants you'll find around here are ones who want to die slowly.  These things,"  ::Terion nudges the Cthon with his boot::  "eat anyone who comes down here.  But you can thank me later.  Right now, all I want is the contents of that vault, and I don't need to be delayed, so if you'll please step aside, I'll be on my way."

kewlkev360
Knight Commander

« Reply #18 on: October 12, 2011, 07:10:01 PM »

::Kev opens himself back up into the Force, and he faces this human with a relaxed but determined resolve.:: "Sorry friend, but the vault is not currently accepting withdrawals."

Kaiden Shardsbane
RP Training Mod
Knight Commander

Inactive Member

« Reply #19 on: October 12, 2011, 08:16:44 PM »

Terion
::Casually flicks aside the corpse using the Force, but his posture has changed from one of casual arrogance to growing impatience.  He returns his attention to the Jedi, and Kev feels a mental pressure as Terion augments his words with the Force::

"Step aside now friend.  I need to get inside that vault, so I can move its contents to a safer location.  The Cthons were attracted by your careless blundering, and they'll be feasting on our flesh if we don't move quickly."

kewlkev360
Knight Commander

« Reply #20 on: October 12, 2011, 08:19:19 PM »

"The contents of the vault are safe, you have no need to worry.  I appreciate your help and concern, but I cannot allow you in."

Kaiden Shardsbane
RP Training Mod
Knight Commander

Inactive Member

« Reply #21 on: October 12, 2011, 08:27:40 PM »

Terion
::A strangled howl sounds in the distance, but Terion no longer seems concerned about the approaching Cthons.  He steps closer to the Jedi, his hand sliding down towards his lightsaber hilt::

"Fine then, Jedi.  I tried to solve this conflict without bloodshed, but it seems that you lust for battle almost as much as a Sith."

::Terion's blade is suddenly lit in his hand, and screaming towards the Jedi's neck in it's blazing red fury::

Kaiden Shardsbane
RP Training Mod
Knight Commander

Inactive Member

« Reply #22 on: October 13, 2011, 08:45:21 AM »

Terion
::Kev ducks beneath the Sith blade, leaping away and drawing his own lightsaber.  The two glowing blades illuminate the dark corridor, throwing exaggerated shadows of the combatants against the walls.  Terion advances, his blade flying through the twirling ready stance of Juyo.  Kev holds his ground, his teal saber held in the defensive stance of Soresu.

The two Force-users clashed, their blades flickering back and forth faster than the normal eye could follow.  Neither gave ground, instead turning a steady circle in front of the Vault.  A smoking line appeared in the front of Terion's tunic, where Kev's lightsaber swung just a hair shy of disemboweling the Sith.  Terion seemed not to even notice, immersing himself so completely in the fight that anything that didn't cut him was acceptable.  Soon several more lines appear at various places on his armor and cape, but he cares not, instead pressing the attack all the harder.  The battle rages on, becoming like a dance, with Terion twirling around the solid center of Kev's defense.  Becoming tired of the endless litany of hum and clash, Terion reaches out with the Force, drawing rubble towards the Jedi.  But Kev counters in kind, and both combatants duck beneath their enemy's Force attack.  Again they close, their sabers showering sparks from the newly placed debris.  After several tense seconds of fighting, Terion manages to land a kick on Kev's chest, sending the Jedi sprawling.  Before he can recover, the Sith flings debris at Kev, pinning him against the ground.  Terion stalks over and retrieves Kev's lightsaber::

"A good fight, my friend.  I have no wish to kill such a skilled swordsman, even if you are my enemy at the moment.  Please, don't try to get up, you'll only force me to end things more permanently."

::Terion walks over to the Vault, and reaching out with the Force once again, flips open the lock.  The door slides away silently, and Terion leans into the surprisingly small interior, drawing out not lightsabers as he expected, but several lightsaber crystals.  They sit in his hand quietly, thrumming with the Force as they gleam dark blood-red.  Satisfied, he tucks them into his pouch, and places Kev's lightsaber in the Vault, locking it.  He turns, and with a lofty salute, walks away, leaving Kev there::

kewlkev360
Knight Commander

« Reply #23 on: October 13, 2011, 09:12:08 AM »

::Kev watches Terion leave.  As soon as he out of sight, Kev launches the debris away with the Force.  Kev runs over and disengages the vault's lock with the Force and retrieves his lightsaber.  He activates his comm-link as he runs for his speeder. :: "Kham, hope you have a plan B.  I was attacked by a Grey Sith.  He took something out of the vault and now he's gone."

Kham-Ryn Kurios
Sentinel Prime; Knight of the HoloNet Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1722

I am Mr. Yellow.

« Reply #24 on: October 13, 2011, 09:15:09 AM »

::Kev watches Terion leave.  As soon as he out of sight, Kev launches the debris away with the Force.  Kev runs over and disengages the vault's lock with the Force and retrieves his lightsaber.  He activates his comm-link as he runs for his speeder. :: "Kham, hope you have a plan B.  I was attacked by a Grey Sith.  He took something out of the vault and now he's gone."

::"Are you alright? This is wonderful, because there is still no sign of Kalibos."::

/LIGHT SIDE POINTS PLEASE\
‎Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

kewlkev360
Knight Commander

« Reply #25 on: October 13, 2011, 09:20:02 AM »

"Just some bruises.  He must have tracked me somehow.  I'm on my way to regroup with you.  I wouldn't worry about staying hidden now, they know we are here."

RLYHYPERGUY
Knight Commander

« Reply #26 on: October 13, 2011, 09:35:36 AM »

:: "Should we go search for the Sith, Master Kurlos? Aiden asked, "We could track the Force aura that he emits, or the aura of the crystals!" ::

Kham-Ryn Kurios
Sentinel Prime; Knight of the HoloNet Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1722

I am Mr. Yellow.

« Reply #27 on: October 13, 2011, 10:05:41 AM »

:: "Should we go search for the Sith, Master Kurlos? Aiden asked, "We could track the Force aura that he emits, or the aura of the crystals!" ::

::"Why not, Kev we are making our way towards your location at the vault to track the Sith." Kham turned to his group, "Time for the hunt, my favorite." He said smiling at the jedi before him.::

/LIGHT SIDE POINTS PLEASE\
‎Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

kewlkev360
Knight Commander

« Reply #28 on: October 13, 2011, 10:39:27 AM »

"Alright,  the fighting seemed to scare off the Cthons for now but they'll be back.  "

RLYHYPERGUY
Knight Commander

« Reply #29 on: October 13, 2011, 11:16:33 AM »

"Alright,  the fighting seemed to scare off the Cthons for now but they'll be back.  "

:: Aidan ran along with his fellow Jedi, excited at the prospect of seeing some action. He noticed the vault about 500 feet in the distance. Aidan pointed out the location of the vault and then quickened his pace. ::

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 69   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: