Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Author Topic: Hamilton Comic Con 2016  (Read 5607 times)
For Tyeth
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1557

I Survive through the Force.

« Reply #15 on: October 02, 2016, 08:47:11 PM »

Great to see you and MM having a great time! Bit envious I have to say, I too love seeing planes and you get to go to a Con at the same time! That'll teach me to live in a dead end part of the UK! Points incoming for the slideshows.

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #16 on: October 02, 2016, 09:03:15 PM »

Hmm. Nice =] I don't recognize the wand next to the brown Death Eater wand though Tongue They must've all changed boxes to all purple colors after all then but just not update their website. I have some of the older colored boxes

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -480

« Reply #17 on: October 03, 2016, 01:11:37 AM »

Well, yes, but I was thinking of small kids.  Very young.  Those are the ones who will or will not propogate this festive event (it should be a holiday). Older kids - game on.   Cheesy

Thanks DC. Smiley
-1 man.

Generally the younger ones would be easier to scare really bad.

I don't know if I would actually do that, it would probably depend on my current mood. Scaring an older kid would be awesome though. Good luck. Cheesy

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: