Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Author Topic: MIA For Awhile  (Read 5132 times)
Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« on: October 04, 2016, 05:50:43 PM »

Yo. So looks like I'll be MIA for awhile. We'll actually be moving to Colorado in the coming weeks, can't wait =] Most of our family is out there so, ones that actually wants anything to do with us so. Plus they'res just really not much here in Ohio for us anymore either x.x So yeah looks like a move is a go finally but to a better life for us all. I'll be more saberly active out there too so, yes that is a word my word patent so tough Tongue My cousin and her husband out there throws a yearly Halloween party every year and we should be out there in plenty of time for it so I'll be in one of my Jedi costumes and with saber on hand too ;o They all like Star Wars, my uncle is nuts over Star Wars so. He saw the originals back in 77 with my mom, lucky. So I'll keep updates on everything. We'll most likely be heading out in 2 weeks or so, so that's when I'll be offline for awhile
« Last Edit: October 05, 2016, 01:32:15 AM by Kham-Ryn Kurios » Logged

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2016, 05:54:31 PM »

Can't believe I typoed my own post again u.u... You guys get the point though x.x

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2016, 10:54:24 PM »

And this one fell through too, its like the universe hates us now x.x But oh well. A bit of everyone is disappointed at the moment so sorry if I'm not really active much the next few days u.u... I was really looking forward to this one too

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2037

« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2016, 01:28:27 AM »

Sorry to read this Zren.  Hopefully some place even better will be happening in your nearer future.  Have a you are a tough cookie point and a warm hug.  Cheesy

Kham-Ryn Kurios
Sentinel Prime; Knight of the HoloNet Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1723

I am Mr. Yellow.

« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2016, 01:32:50 AM »

Can't believe I typoed my own post again u.u... You guys get the point though x.x

Fixed it for you.  Smiley

/LIGHT SIDE POINTS PLEASE\
‎Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Seano
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: -229

« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2016, 07:11:05 AM »

Good luck with the move, dude! Having lived in Adelaide, South Australia for most of my life, then moving over to the UK for 6 and a half years, then moving back to Adelaide, now on the Gold Coast (Queensland), I know what a pain in the butt it is to up sticks to a different part of the country (or world, even!)

Ramse Moade the Grey

Current Sabres - Graflex SE in GB & Obsidian V3, Shock in TRI BR (QD's) & Obsidian V3, Customised Dorinian with Diamond Controller, Dark Catalyst in Adegan Silver with Arctic Blue FOC and Obsidian V3 (Customisation WIP)

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2016, 12:25:11 AM »

Nice. Oh and we are moving after all though Cheesy Can't wait. We pull out the 17th next week so I'll be officially offline for awhile x.x So I'll post some new guitar jams then once we get settled down and stuff. After getting new strings on of course and possibly a new amp at some point too. I have an old Crate FlexWave 120W amp so, not really djenty sounding enough for me Tongue

KraytDragonPearl
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 609

Light Side Points

« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2016, 09:44:21 AM »

Have a safe trip Zren.  I was an army kid for most of my life and now in the army, so we move a lot.  I totally understand the hassle.  See you on the other side. 

Own: Lost Gray, Obsidian V4, Tri-C AS; Fulcrum, Obsidian V4, Tri-C AS; Nickel-plated Guardian, (Emerald), Obsidian V3; Arbiter, Obsidian V3, GB; Archon V3 Tri-C FO Obsidian V4; Manticore, Obsidian V3, VA; Phantasm V4, BH; Dark Sentinel, BR; Dominix V2, RGB; Dark Initiate V2 x3 (BR, CG, GB); Initiate LE V2 x2, CG.

Want: Bellicose, Prophecy V3

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2016, 10:38:11 AM »

Safe move Zren!

That's a bit of a haul eh?

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2016, 04:30:54 AM »

Eh it'll get done. Just not really motivated to pack the rest of my room for some reason x.x Only packed my books so far. I'm going to pack some movies uh, tomorrow my time, that I don't really watch much but keep some out that I still do watch some until Sunday so. We leave the 17th. Can't wait though Tongue

Duff Man
The Double Triple X 4 + Fish OG of Randomness Version 2.7 of part 9 = Bacon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -358

« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2016, 05:11:56 AM »

Can I come with you?.......OHIO SUCKS nothing here for me either

Ultra Saber SI Staff:Guardian Blue
Ultra Saber Redemption:SRD
Ultra Saber Dominix V2 LE:Dark VA
MR Construction Kit:RGB

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #11 on: October 15, 2016, 09:54:54 PM »

Wont be able to post anything for awhile then x.x Also when we get good and moved in I'll be starting up an FX gallery as well if no one wouldn't mind that Tongue I have 3 of them so. Like all my sabers were already packed so. Wont be long though =]

Corwyn VonBeck
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -340

Grey Knight

« Reply #12 on: October 16, 2016, 01:43:01 AM »

Where in Colorado? we just landed in The Springs in August.

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

« Reply #13 on: October 16, 2016, 02:56:37 AM »

Same area actually Tongue Maybe we can get together for a hang out orbsomething
Non of my US's has sound anymore so Tongue

Corwyn VonBeck
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -340

Grey Knight

« Reply #14 on: October 16, 2016, 06:49:25 PM »

Non of my US's has sound anymore so Tongue

So we just follow the lead of one of the greats from the films and make our own! lmao

Sure thing on the meetup... Sabers at dawn! lol (Please, Im not good for anything before my first pot of coffee, and dawn is something I only ever like to see from the other side! lol)

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: