Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Best way to make credits  (Read 5010 times)
Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -776

« on: October 06, 2016, 05:15:30 AM »

Title says it all...

Light Side, Dark Side.  I'm the guy with the Saber.
Azure Omen in Adagan Silver
Stunt Initiate in Violet Amethyst
Bellicose in Consular Green
Flamberge SE in Blazing Red
 Emperor's Hand in Guardian Blue
Grand Master in Blazing Red

Krace
Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 150

For the Light of the Republic! (LS Points Please)

« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2016, 05:23:45 AM »

Almost every single one of my 16 toons has slicing.  There are some areas in the game that it's almost like non stop spawn for credit boxes.

The other great way to make creds is scavenging.  You can sell big piles of metal for some pretty good credits.  I forget the name at the moment, but the Bio harvesting one is another way to make good money.

I hardly ever craft things, and some of the things that are worth millions from crafting take some crazy resources and time to gather.  Too much of a pain for me.

Basically if you wanted to be able to make the most money with putting in the least effort, pick those 3 gathering professions and you'll be able to farm everything anywhere you go and you'll make a killing.

Saber Armory:
Archon v2.1 w/sound - CG/FoC/AS
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2016, 06:12:27 AM »

Almost every single one of my 16 toons has slicing.  There are some areas in the game that it's almost like non stop spawn for credit boxes.

The other great way to make creds is scavenging.  You can sell big piles of metal for some pretty good credits.  I forget the name at the moment, but the Bio harvesting one is another way to make good money.

I hardly ever craft things, and some of the things that are worth millions from crafting take some crazy resources and time to gather.  Too much of a pain for me.

Basically if you wanted to be able to make the most money with putting in the least effort, pick those 3 gathering professions and you'll be able to farm everything anywhere you go and you'll make a killing.

I have slicing   Ill look into thje others..thanks.  Want that dang Cross hilt saber

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2016, 01:27:23 PM »

Also, sometimes (rarely, but worth looking) items are put on the GTN for a song.  They can be re-sold for a huge increase.

I had a bunch of different characters on the same server too, so if one "looted" or was awarded something useless, I'd email it to another character.

Just be cautious of "bound" items.  They were a pain.

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

Krace
Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2016, 02:13:10 PM »

Also, sometimes (rarely, but worth looking) items are put on the GTN for a song.  They can be re-sold for a huge increase.

Yes, this is another good way.  It also sort of goes hand in hand with my post.  When you are looking to sell your stacks of farmed items, look and see what others have listed things for.  For instance if you are putting a pile of metal up and somebody has like 5 listings of stacks of 20 for 100 credits per item in the stack, and the next guy above him has his stacks at 200 per item, buy out all the stacks at 100 per item and re-list them for 150 per item and also put yours up for the same price.  Once everything sells you've made even more profit.  Also, when you put up gathering materials in stacks, don't put them up in big stacks.  Do like 20 or 50 per stack.  It makes your listings more appealing because the overall cost is lower and some people don't want a big stack of materials, they're just looking for a few.  Basically the name of the game is to become the Walmart seller of the GTN.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2016, 06:56:50 PM »

Yea, tried playing the GTN  people just dont want to seem to buy and I'm left with a buch of crap I don't need.  I swear I don't see how some players have millions of credits

Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2016, 07:04:54 PM »

I forget the name at the moment, but the Bio harvesting one is another way to make good money.

Bioanalysis Wink

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

Krace
Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2016, 09:49:53 PM »

Yea, tried playing the GTN  people just dont want to seem to buy and I'm left with a buch of crap I don't need.  I swear I don't see how some players have millions of credits

Some of them have been farming and stockpiling since the start and that's gotten them far.  Others do Ops a lot and get their hands on materials they need for very rare crafting.  Then there's those that just lucky as hell with boxes from the Cartel Market and gotten some really rare stuff from the crates.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: