Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: SWTOR - KOTFE- Valkorion Soundfont  (Read 5024 times)
Darth Vigorous
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: -132

I am Darth Vigorous. My power knows no boundaries.

« on: October 13, 2016, 01:00:50 AM »

"My life spans millennia. Legions have risen to test me. […] My ascendance is inevitable. A day, a year, a millennium—it matters not. I hold the patience of stone and the will of stars. Your striving is insignificant. Let your death be the same."
―The Sith Emperor

Vitiate, known for the vast majority of his life as simply the Sith Emperor and known to his Eternal Empire as Valkorion, was a Dark Lord of the Sith who reconstituted the Sith Empire after its destruction in the Great Hyperspace War and went on to rule it for over 1300 years. To the people of the Eternal Empire over which he ruled in his later life, he was His Glorious Majesty, Slayer of Izax, Immortal Master and Protector of Zakuul—their Immortal Emperor. Born in 5113 BBY as Tenebrae, the illegitimate Sith son of Lord Dramath of Medriaas and a poor farm woman, the child who eventually became the Emperor killed his own father at the age of ten and was granted the title of Lord Vitiate by the then–Dark Lord Marka Ragnos three years later. Vitiate renamed his world Nathema and ruled it for the next century, content to exclude himself from Sith power struggles and even the Great Hyperspace War when the Galactic Republic destroyed the Empire in 5000 BBY. Summoning the remaining Sith Lords to Nathema with the promise of salvation from the Jedi, Vitiate turned on his fellows and used their strength to perform a ritual that made him immortal, at the expense of every living thing on Nathema.

Shedding his identity as Lord Vitiate, the self-proclaimed Sith Emperor led the scattered survivors of the Empire on a twenty-year odyssey into the Unknown Regions, where he established a new Sith Empire on the lost colony world of Dromund Kaas. He delved deep into the mysteries of the dark side of the Force as his people built a new civilization and expanded the Empire's domain over the next thousand years. His life prolonged through the power of the ritual, the Emperor sought a way to repeat the same feat of Sith magic on a galactic scale. However, doing so required a war—war that would destroy civilizations and fuel his power so that he could consume everything in the galaxy and become like a god. To that end, the Emperor arranged for the Mandalorian warrior culture to attack the Republic, and he turned the powerful Jedi Knights Revan and Malak to the dark side and set them upon the Republic after the Mandalorians were defeated. Yet a redeemed Revan returned to challenge the Emperor once more, and Revan's near-success and subsequent capture led the Emperor to pursue further safeguards against his death. Protecting his true body through the transference of his consciousness between host bodies known as Emperor's Voices, the Emperor launched his own war on the Republic almost three centuries later.

During the course of the war, the Emperor's efforts to create the extensions of his will known as the Children of the Emperor were nearly derailed by his traitorous apprentice Exal Kressh, but Kressh was eliminated before she could do lasting harm to her Sith Master's plans. As the war neared the end of its third decade, the captive Revan was able to mentally influence the Emperor to sue for peace with the Republic, and the resultant Treaty of Coruscant saw the Sith leader return control of the Empire to the ruling Dark Council and retreat into seclusion in order to prepare his ritual. A powerful young Jedi who would become known as the Hero of Tython drew the Emperor's attention during the subsequent Cold War, on account of the visions that centered around the Jedi Knight, but the Emperor easily crushed the Jedi's will and turned the Knight to the dark side along with the rest of a strike team sent to capture the Sith ruler. The Knight broke free of the Emperor's control months later with the help of the immortal Lord Scourge, the Emperor's personal executioner or Wrath, but the Emperor had already set his plans in motion as the galaxy spiraled into renewed war.

As the Hero raced to stop the Emperor's agents from starting the ritual, the Emperor dealt with the machinations of the traitorous Sith Darth Baras and returned to Dromund Kaas, to activate his Children across the galaxy and prepare for a final confrontation with the Knight. While a Republic fleet invaded Dromund Kaas, the Emperor fought the Hero and the astromech droid T7-O1 in a climactic battle that ended with the Emperor's defeat. The loss of his Voice drove the Emperor into a deep slumber while the galaxy escalated further into war, prompting the Sith Lord Darth Malgus to try to seize the throne of the Empire. A returned Revan attempted to restore the Emperor to a physical form in order to kill him once and for all, and though the mad Force-user was stopped by an Empire and Republic united in fear of the threat a returned Emperor posed, the Emperor's essence was able to regain his strength by feeding off the deaths and chaos that resulted from the coalition's battle against Revan's forces on the moon Yavin 4. Now known simply as Vitiate by the Empire he once ruled, the former Emperor took control of the planet Ziost, possessing the world's population and bringing about a horrific cataclysm there.

However, Vitiate disappeared in the aftermath of the Ziost massacre, only to reappear as Valkorion, the leader of a hidden Eternal Empire in Wild Space. Unbeknownst to the rest of the galaxy, Vitiate had spent the last several centuries forging a new society on the planet Zakuul, and even had three children, Arcann, Thexan, and Vaylin. After Valkorion's sons raided the larger galaxy and drew the attention of the Republic and the Empire, Valkorion was struck down in a confrontation with his treacherous son Arcann and a famous warrior known as the Outlander. Releasing his hold on his Human form, Valkorion embedded his energy and consciousness within the Outlander's mind, leading Arcann to freeze the Outlander in carbonite for five years. The Outlander was eventually freed and began to lead a revolution against the Eternal Empire and now-Emperor Arcann's domination of the galaxy, and Valkorion counseled the Outlander and offered to share his immense power with his new host as the Outlander's Alliance sought to topple Valkorion's son from the Eternal Throne. The Emperor eventually died a final death, though his powers and accomplishments were still remembered millennia later.

SOUNDFONT WILL BE UPLOADED SOON, BUT FIRST I WILL UPLOAD A PEVIEW.

I am the nightmare beyond your wildest dreams. I am the monstrosity of mankind itself. I will Never be overcome by any being, anything, any thought. I am the godling of a new greater power of the Sith to be.
I am Darth Vigorous. Lord, grand and supreme, master of the Sith.

Musiclover221
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: 33

The Force Will Be With You...Always

« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2016, 03:27:51 PM »

Thanks for making new fonts could you by chance see if you could in the future and this is my idea that I'm giving to you,make a dirty sounding sith font tinged with a little bit of electronic feel something like that

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Darth Vigorous
Knight Lt. Commander

« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2016, 04:05:40 PM »

I'll see what I can do.

I am the nightmare beyond your wildest dreams. I am the monstrosity of mankind itself. I will Never be overcome by any being, anything, any thought. I am the godling of a new greater power of the Sith to be.

Musiclover221
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: 33

The Force Will Be With You...Always

« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2016, 08:09:46 PM »

I'll see what I can do.
By the way I appreciate all the work you put in the fonts,I wish I could make fonts as good as you

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Darth Vigorous
Knight Lt. Commander

« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2016, 04:24:28 PM »

Here's the preview...

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOk0ByEB4LY&amp;feature=youtu.be" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOk0ByEB4LY&amp;feature=youtu.be</a>

...and here's the soundfont:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/uk2kt49i62qta4t/AACR2n1oVgbarw0dWV-Hpwvxa?dl=0

Zing
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -29

Zing is a name. Lord Wrath is who I am.

« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2016, 05:51:15 AM »

Absolutely love all the sounds.  However, they sound muted when I loaded them on my saber.  Any chance you can increase the volume?

Sabers......Bane, Frankensaber (Bellicose and Apprentice mash up), various sabers I constructed

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: