Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
Author Topic: Favorite force ability?  (Read 13094 times)
Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2765

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #45 on: November 08, 2016, 05:38:17 PM »

Not evil.  Just practical.  Wink

Since you've become so reclusive....wanted to make sure you saw this.

http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=33026.0

Sounds good! Then we meet up for drinks before expanding out across the universe. After that, we start examining alternate realities and meeting up with our alternate selves.

Man, I don't know why everyone thinks galactic domination is so hard. Roll Eyes

The right hand was a Mandalorian Crushgaunt surrounding a Sith Amulet, then covered with a glove made from Micronized Mandalorian Iron weave. Really, the only thing that could have ever taken than hand off was a saber, force powers, or extremely heavy machinery. Blasters stood zero chance, and I bet even the quad blaster cannon on the Millenium Falcon would have had difficulty.

Is this OC or DC? Because beskar is supposed to be saber proof. I always wondered why Jango was 'delusional' enough to think he could tangle with a Jedi master. Then I read the Jedi Path. It is one of a handful of substances that a light saber can't instantly cut through, if at all. Others were cortosis, phrik, and Sith armor (but that had more to do with the Force than natural properties.)

What always got me was how fast Sidious had all this crap ready so fast. It's almost like he knew Vader was going to get an ass whoopin'.

Sig by For Tyeth
...the Force shall set me free.

Arsenal: (* w/ sound)
Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Jev Moldara
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1280

The Mad Professor

« Reply #46 on: November 08, 2016, 06:10:41 PM »

Man, I don't know why everyone thinks galactic domination is so hard. Roll Eyes

I know, right? All it takes is a little cooperation, friendship, and respect. The problem with many would be conquerors is their will to decimate an entire solar system to take out a handful of insurgents. Precise, surgical strikes that eliminate collateral damage while winning the hearts and minds of the populace is the real way to go. Palatine almost got it right, but he did it all for the EVULS and lost his way. Your subjects should love you, not fear you.

Is this OC or DC? Because beskar is supposed to be saber proof. I always wondered why Jango was 'delusional' enough to think he could tangle with a Jedi master. Then I read the Jedi Path. It is one of a handful of substances that a light saber can't instantly cut through, if at all. Others were cortosis, phrik, and Sith armor (but that had more to do with the Force than natural properties.)

OC. DC has no real info on Vader's suit.

What always got me was how fast Sidious had all this crap ready so fast. It's almost like he knew Vader was going to get an ass whoopin'.

"Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen." - Emperor Palpatine.

Mad Science means never stopping to ask "What's the worst that could happen?"

Nothing is forgotten. Nothing is ever forgotten.

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #47 on: November 08, 2016, 06:22:06 PM »

I know, right? All it takes is a little cooperation, friendship, and respect. The problem with many would be conquerors is their will to decimate an entire solar system to take out a handful of insurgents. Precise, surgical strikes that eliminate collateral damage while winning the hearts and minds of the populace is the real way to go. Palatine almost got it right, but he did it all for the EVULS and lost his way. Your subjects should love you, not fear you.
I want to say something politically charged, but I will resist the temptation. Grin

OC. DC has no real info on Vader's suit.
Sounds like one of the purged inconsistencies. And here I thought Vader was being awesome. What a poser.

"Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen." - Emperor Palpatine.
"I sense Lord Vader is in danger." This line denoted that he was previously unaware of how the fight was going, or that Obi Wan was even going to show up. Although it could also jst have been an outward show, and he knew what would happen. Otherwise it be highly suspicious to have all of that oddly specific equipment on hand.

Sig by For Tyeth

Scorpion*(BR)  Emerald Mantis CE* Chosen One*(BR)  Shock LE*(FO)  Archon V2.1*(CG)  Dk Prophecy(BR){Thanks Qui-Lar}  Menace CE staff*(BH) Flamberge CE*(BR)  Initiate LE V2(BR)
Dk Initiate V3(CG)  Manticore CE*(SY)  Dominix LE V3(AB)  Bellicose*(GB)  Dk Arbiter*(VA)  Dominix V4(BR)  Emperor's Hand*(DVA)  Aeon V4(GB)  Dk Initiate V4 (HP)  Project:BOOYA!

Benji
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: 163

« Reply #48 on: November 08, 2016, 07:37:38 PM »

I thought it had been documented somewhere that Sidious had been trying out this kind of tech and working to perfect it for a while. Grievous was the first attempt and it didn't come out quite right. So when he had his next one ready for trial and Vader happened to show up with missing limbs and near death it was the perfect opportunity to test.

I have but four enemies: Envy, Lust, Greed and Lethargy...

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #49 on: November 08, 2016, 08:05:46 PM »

I thought it had been documented somewhere that Sidious had been trying out this kind of tech and working to perfect it for a while. Grievous was the first attempt and it didn't come out quite right. So when he had his next one ready for trial and Vader happened to show up with missing limbs and near death it was the perfect opportunity to test.
Or perhaps the suit was already in the works, but the life-support gear was added impromptu.

Sig by For Tyeth

Majobu5
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 0

Agent Zero. No points

« Reply #50 on: November 09, 2016, 12:23:36 AM »

So basically, Vader and Robocop are more similar than I first thought

No points, just fist bumps baby!

Jev Moldara
Knight Commander

The Mad Professor

« Reply #51 on: November 09, 2016, 04:10:33 AM »

So basically, Vader and Robocop are more similar than I first thought

Except for the fact that Robocop was a cop who was murdered in the line of duty and brought back to life via cybernetics with a strict code of justice stemming from his recovered human memories and his programming, while Vader is a dark space-wizard invalid with space magic-enhanced super-duper high tech armor that keeps him alive and mobile...

Majobu5
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 0

Agent Zero. No points

« Reply #52 on: November 09, 2016, 04:31:08 AM »

Except for the fact that Robocop was a cop who was murdered in the line of duty and brought back to life via cybernetics with a strict code of justice stemming from his recovered human memories and his programming, while Vader is a dark space-wizard invalid with space magic-enhanced super-duper high tech armor that keeps him alive and mobile...

I was merely looking at their mutilated bodies used as experimental subjects. More machines than men. Both seek vengeance, kinda. But your points are valid as well

No points, just fist bumps baby!

James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1510

« Reply #53 on: November 19, 2016, 09:54:39 PM »

Always, always telekinesis.

Properly trained, a TK adept will be nigh-invincible. An impenetrable shield cast around them, with a wide-ranging early warning sphere cast around them in the manner of a spider's web that can allow them to reinforce that shield at a split-second's notice as required.

Enemy at a distance? Snipe them at the speed of thought.

Enemy up close? Form air bubbles in their bloodsteam - or rupture the blood vessels in their brain.

Enemies piling on? Whirlwind - or direct strikes akin to hurling cannonballs or steel girders at your opponents.

Force choke? Merely a focused form of telekinesis - but why not just trap the walls of the lungs so they can't contract, or at the other extreme, force the lungs to breathe and the heart to beat (perhaps showing my lack of medical knowledge here!)

With the right level of control and focus, which wouldn't be easy to grasp, a Jedi should simply overpower all but the most equally talented of Force users. I'll grant that a Force illusion, lightning, sorcery and so on may still get past the defences, but you're looking at a vanishingly small number of opponents for a typical Jedi.

"I'll split this world open and tear down the sky before I let him come to even the slightest harm."

FireFan454
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 15

May the Force be with you.

« Reply #54 on: November 20, 2016, 04:13:38 AM »

Mine has got to be Kylo Ren's blaster bolt (?) freezing

Darth Logos
Sith Legend
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Peace is a lie...

« Reply #55 on: November 21, 2016, 05:56:43 PM »

Properly trained, a TK adept will be nigh-invincible. An impenetrable shield cast around them, with a wide-ranging early warning sphere cast around them in the manner of a spider's web that can allow them to reinforce that shield at a split-second's notice as required.

Enemy up close? Form air bubbles in their bloodsteam - or rupture the blood vessels in their brain.

Enemies piling on? Whirlwind - or direct strikes akin to hurling cannonballs or steel girders at your opponents.

Force choke? Merely a focused form of telekinesis - but why not just trap the walls of the lungs so they can't contract, or at the other extreme, force the lungs to breathe and the heart to beat (perhaps showing my lack of medical knowledge here!)

With the right level of control and focus, which wouldn't be easy to grasp, a Jedi should simply overpower all but the most equally talented of Force users. I'll grant that a Force illusion, lightning, sorcery and so on may still get past the defences, but you're looking at a vanishingly small number of opponents for a typical Jedi.
Except that a good Jedi would never use the Force in such a manner. Shame on you JC. Angry Tongue

But forget air bubbles in the blood. Why not just form one large bubble in the stomach, and expand until.....detonation? If you're gonna be mean, then be really mean.

Sig by For Tyeth

Jev Moldara
Knight Commander

The Mad Professor

« Reply #56 on: November 21, 2016, 07:00:16 PM »

Trumped easily by high level mind trick. Make you forget that you have a connection to the Force...

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: