Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 114 115 [116] 117 118 ... 272   Go Down
Author Topic: Official SaberForum Galaxy of Heroes Thread  (Read 646187 times)
Darth Calon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -480

« Reply #1725 on: February 18, 2017, 04:11:09 PM »

Okay, I was leaning towards Maul already if I am going to get one.

GW I use all three, Arena I do too depending who I'm against. Biggs is the only one with a ship. Argh

EDIT: I cleared tier 4 of the event today, couldn't do it with Vader leading, but I did with EP. RG went down doing his job, but he was my only casualty.

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #1726 on: February 18, 2017, 04:53:58 PM »

sith assassin opened today too. won't be too hard to aquire.

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 150

For the Light of the Republic! (LS Points Please)

« Reply #1727 on: February 18, 2017, 05:00:55 PM »

sith assassin opened today too. won't be too hard to aquire.

Nope, wasn't even remotely hard against all those Jedi.  I used EP, Vader, Sid, Dooku, and Maul.  One and two were absolute slaughter, especially since Maul just takes turn after turn after turn if he kills someone with his basic attack.  Three wasn't hard either, just took a little bit longer.  Four was mildly harder, but not all that much against a full Sith team. 

Saber Armory:
Archon v2.1 w/sound - CG/FoC/AS
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #1728 on: February 18, 2017, 06:00:12 PM »

Oh yeah, Maul was crucial. Plus my Scimitar just went down before it got a single turn, and I depend on his special to win in Ships. So Maul pack it is.

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #1729 on: February 18, 2017, 06:07:49 PM »

Oh yeah, Maul was crucial. Plus my Scimitar just went down before it got a single turn, and I depend on his special to win in Ships. So Maul pack it is.

I find it's best to NOT send out the Scimitar first, as he is more fragile.  My first wave looks like this:  JC, Ahsoka, Biggs, Boba, Vader.  The Scimitar goes in the very first reinforcement slot, Wedge in the 2nd, GS or Res X-wing in the 3rd.  So no matter what ship dies first, it's not the Scimitar.  Also with the Scimitar in the 1st reinforcement slot the AI will bring it out first when one of your ships dies when someone is facing your team and the AI is controlling you.  You bring it out and if Biggs is still alive and in decent shape you put retribution on him because you don't want him to get a taunt and pull attention away from the ship with retribution.  If Biggs is dead I put retribution on Slave 1.  He's very efficient at spreading target lock.  Once Vader gets powered up he may become my default 2nd person for retribution instead of Boba.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #1730 on: February 18, 2017, 06:12:43 PM »

Yeah, I don't have Boba or Vader. Plus I only have two reinforcements. My first wave is Biggs, Wedge, JC, Ahsoka, and Scimitar. Between Home One and Biggs and Wedge' specials I can usually take out one of their ships right aways. Then I put retribution on Biggs cause he's my tank and second hardest hitter, so that's nice. Then JC goes and I call Biggs to assist, giving him even more bonus protection.

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #1731 on: February 18, 2017, 06:19:05 PM »

Yeah, I don't have Boba or Vader. Plus I only have two reinforcements. My first wave is Biggs, Wedge, JC, Ahsoka, and Scimitar. Between Home One and Biggs and Wedge' specials I can usually take out one of their ships right aways. Then I put retribution on Biggs cause he's my tank and second hardest hitter, so that's nice. Then JC goes and I call Biggs to assist, giving him even more bonus protection.

I understand not having Vader, though I would recommend trying very hard to save up for Slave 1.  Anyway, so you can only have 2 reinforcements, not a big deal.  After those 5 you listed, who are your next best 4?

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #1732 on: February 18, 2017, 07:16:39 PM »

I understand not having Vader, though I would recommend trying very hard to save up for Slave 1.  Anyway, so you can only have 2 reinforcements, not a big deal.  After those 5 you listed, who are your next best 4?

I just recently started farming Slave 1. It'll be awile before I have it.

I only have 6 decent Ships. My U-Wing is the 6th, it takes my first reinforcement spot, and next is Imperial TIE. I also have Clone Sergeant, Geo Soldier, and Resistance X-wing.

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #1733 on: February 18, 2017, 07:43:40 PM »

I just recently started farming Slave 1. It'll be awile before I have it.

I only have 6 decent Ships. My U-Wing is the 6th, it takes my first reinforcement spot, and next is Imperial TIE. I also have Clone Sergeant, Geo Soldier, and Resistance X-wing.

U-wing is good in reinforcement spot since it can come in and stealth immediately.  TIE is good cuz it's a dodgy little bastard.  Clone ARC is very tanky, but somewhat worthless as far as firepower.  Geo soldier is a little weak, but the turn meter reduction on his default attack is nice, and is doubled against buffed opponents.  He also has a chance to assist that makes him handy and of course his special can pack a punch if you get the right ally assisting.  Res X-wing is a little lacking on firepower and his daze seems to get resisted all the time.  His best feature is really just the target lock torpedoes.

If you have trouble with often losing Scimitar before he can go then I might suggest putting him in reinforcement slot 1 and the U-wing in slot 2.  Then you need to figure out who's going to do you the most good in that 5th slot.  My suggestion would be the TIE or the Geo Soldier.  Maybe the Clone ARC if you want to put in a ship that's more tanky.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #1734 on: February 18, 2017, 08:04:48 PM »

I've only lost Scimitar once so far. I've mainly based my Fleet off my pilots. The three I don't use all have useless pilots currently, and that makes a big difference.

Landen Se-Sentien
Shadow Sentinel of the Manticore Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1828

I work in the Darkness in service of the Light

« Reply #1735 on: February 18, 2017, 09:42:19 PM »

In only 20 minutes, if nothing changes, I'll finish at #99 in my arena. That'll be a first. I've only ever finished as high as the 130s before.

EDIT:

Dropped to 117 with 7 minutes to go. So close! Maybe tomorrow.

Signature banner by DarthScrub

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #1736 on: February 18, 2017, 10:21:52 PM »

In only 20 minutes, if nothing changes, I'll finish at #99 in my arena. That'll be a first. I've only ever finished as high as the 130s before.

EDIT:

Dropped to 117 with 7 minutes to go. So close! Maybe tomorrow.

I guess I should go check where I finished today.

But really, congrats, I'm jealous.

Landen Se-Sentien
Knight Commander

« Reply #1737 on: February 19, 2017, 09:32:52 PM »

I've done some work on K-2 and Wiggs, since I use them a lot in the arena.

I got K-2 up to 85, and I maxed most of his abilities. His special now does 12k-15k every time. Considering it's every 3rd hit, he now really wallops people, and he hangs in the fight for much longer.

I also got the arrow mod with 30 speed on Biggs. His speed is now 149, and I got a mod with offense percentage up primary and health up, protection up, health percentage up, and offense up secondaries on the same challenge multi sim drop! It was like giving Captain America more steroids.

I then got a new mod with protection primary for Wedge. It boosted it 15% after swapping out the old one. It also had some offense and health secondaries. He needed it, too. He can now hang in there a quite a bit longer.

I'm really looking forward to getting these guys up to gear 10+, as well as getting Leia and Lando up there. Right now, Biggs and Lando are my only gear 9, everyone else is 8, but Lando is still only 5*. I just need a few more pieces to fill my last gear 9 Vader slot, and then my attention turns to my Rebels. Leia, then Wedge, and then K-2.

Soul
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -115

« Reply #1738 on: February 19, 2017, 10:07:04 PM »

About three weeks ago I broke the top 100 in my fleet arena, and for the last week I've actually been reliably sitting in the top 50.  Yesterday I finished in 20th position!  Very pleased with myself.

Got Asoka to 6 stars yesterday, and my Rey is now less than 10 shards from 7stars  Cool

Neither Sith nor Jedi, however dark side points are appropriate

My saber: Aeon LE V4 Fire Orange stunt

Landen Se-Sentien
Knight Commander

« Reply #1739 on: February 19, 2017, 10:11:11 PM »

I borrowed an ally's Lando, and he had 2 mods on him that blew my mind. One was a health and one was defense. One had over 2000 in protection as a secondary, and the other had 1600 in protection as a secondary.

Has anyone come across those?

Pages: 1 ... 114 115 [116] 117 118 ... 272   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: