Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 118 119 [120] 121 122 ... 272   Go Down
Author Topic: Official SaberForum Galaxy of Heroes Thread  (Read 648548 times)
Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 150

For the Light of the Republic! (LS Points Please)

« Reply #1785 on: February 25, 2017, 07:38:12 AM »

Speaking of crystals, I've been saving forever and waiting for another Mk V furnace to show itself in Shipments. It's been a really long time though and I now have enough to buy the Fleet Mega Pack. Should I do it?

I wouldn't.  That pack is so random you have no idea what you'll get.  I went with the TIE attack pack because it guaranteed a ship.  Granted you have no idea which ship.  This of course could be a problem if you don't have the Shoretrooper and the Death Trooper and you get the TIE Reaper.  On the flip side if you got Darth Vader's TIE like I did, you would find it a major game changer.  Up to you I suppose.

How have I made it this far without noticing how awesome the First Order Tie Fighter ship's abilities are?

It is pretty awesome if you have a ship giving out repeated target locks.  Cheesy

Saber Armory:
Archon v2.1 w/sound - CG/FoC/AS
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Vivectius
Dark Liberator of Lost Posts
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -719

I always feel like he’s judging my posts.

« Reply #1786 on: February 25, 2017, 03:57:16 PM »

Darth Nihilus is a bad, bad .... Um, whatever he is.  Man? Sith? Hole in the universe? (Yes, I know his backstory.)

GW and arena are going to bite as the pay to winners buy a hundred or so of the Nihilus packs and are running around with 7*.  Probably going to buy one myself, depending on if I can get through the last tier or not.  If I could get to the last battle with a full squad I'd be ok....

I'm thinking the Sith Trooper is eventually going to replace Royal Guard, which would give me a complete Sith squad.  Might replace Dooku with Sith Assassin, but that's going to take a while.

Out of curiosity, since the game is Disney licensed, does this make Nihilus canon?  I believe he's the first EU character to make it into the game (unless the named Jawas and Tuskin are in a book I missed).

You only live once. Wrong.
You only die once.  You live every moment of your life.
The question is, are you alive, and living your life? Or just here, and watching your life go by?
------------------------------------------------------------------
I am the bone of my sword
 Steel is my body and fire is my blood
 I have created over a thousand blades
 Unknown to death
 Nor known to life
 Have withstood pain to create many weapons
 Yet those hands will never hold anything
 So, as I pray, Unlimited Blade Works.

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -480

« Reply #1787 on: February 25, 2017, 05:55:47 PM »

Thank the Force for borrowing EP or Vader and leading yourself with the other. I beat the final tier first try, albeit with two toons left standing, but star count doesn't seem to matter with these events.

So now that I have Nihilus and and a bunch of crystals saved up, I'm thinking of buying his pack once (or twice).

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #1788 on: February 25, 2017, 06:24:10 PM »

Thank the Force for borrowing EP or Vader and leading yourself with the other. I beat the final tier first try, albeit with two toons left standing, but star count doesn't seem to matter with these events.

So now that I have Nihilus and and a bunch of crystals saved up, I'm thinking of buying his pack once (or twice).

Yeah, I used my Vader and borrowed an EP and was able to get through the event pretty well.

If you decide to do it, I would only buy enough packs to get Nihilus to 4* and then stop.  Getting to 5* takes a whole lot more and it would probably just be prudent to save the crystals.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #1789 on: February 25, 2017, 07:01:39 PM »

Yeah, I used my Vader and borrowed an EP and was able to get through the event pretty well.

If you decide to do it, I would only buy enough packs to get Nihilus to 4* and then stop.  Getting to 5* takes a whole lot more and it would probably just be prudent to save the crystals.

Same here.

That's what I'm thinking. I'd be super pissed if I get 5 shards. . . .

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #1790 on: February 25, 2017, 07:38:26 PM »

Same here.

That's what I'm thinking. I'd be super pissed if I get 5 shards. . . .

Yeah well, I wouldn't put it past them.  You should only need 10 so a moderate roll on shards should do it for you.  Hopefully you get it.

----------

*Does a dance*  I beat all 3 tiers of the Jedi event!  Good lord that was hard!  Tier 1 was little trouble.  Tier 2 was a fair bit harder, but doable, after I re-arranged some mods.  That bonus Tier though, jeeeez....

Tier 1 and 2 I used EP lead with Vader, Sid, Dooku, and Maul.  The bonus Tier I could make it to the last round ok, but then I'd just get murdered.  Finally I subbed in Phasma for Sid and that seemed to do it.  Took a bunch of tries still, but I finally got through in good order.  Phasma went first and did Victory March and then everybody else got to go right behind her.  Sid shocked Yoda so he couldn't buff the group and Vader ability blocked GK so he couldn't buff the group with retribution.  Took out GK and then started QGJ and Mace, then Eeth.  Yoda was hard even by himself he still almost managed to kill 2 of my crew.  They've got him WAY too fast.  Barely got it done, but I did it. 

Now I gotta put back all my mods so I can do Raid tonight and PvP and ships.  Then I gotta switch it all back so I can do the event again.   Tongue

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #1791 on: February 25, 2017, 09:01:27 PM »

Okay, F this game. I must've jinxed it, I actually pulled 5 Nihilus shards. Angry Angry Angry

@Krace, juggling mods is quite the pain.

Racona Nova
Knight of the Obsidian Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1116

There is no good or evil....there's only power!

« Reply #1792 on: February 25, 2017, 09:32:38 PM »

Out of curiosity, since the game is Disney licensed, does this make Nihilus canon?  I believe he's the first EU character to make it into the game (unless the named Jawas and Tuskin are in a book I missed).

Difficult to say. I mean, the game itself is non-canon, so it's really hard to say if the characters that don't appear in the movies (which are definitely part of Disney canon) but in the game can be considered as canon.

Sig by Master Nero
Phantasm v3 LE (Obs v3) - AB w/ FoC AS---Manticore (Obs v3) - BR w/ FoC AS (QD)---Archon v2.1 (Obs v3) - RGBW Emerald

Soul
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -115

« Reply #1793 on: February 25, 2017, 09:40:26 PM »

Damn Calon, that's the worst   Huh

SmithieD (a GOH youtube reviewer) did a statistical review of 4* vs 7*  Nihilus, and it turns out 4* will be quite viable.  I'll be gearing/leveling mine up, but only at 3* unfortunately  Undecided

Good news though, 7-starred my pathfinder.  I now have a full team of 7star rebels.

Also, GOH is not considered canon.  Disney owns all canon and non-canon characters, which is how a non-canon character can be in the game.

Neither Sith nor Jedi, however dark side points are appropriate

My saber: Aeon LE V4 Fire Orange stunt

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #1794 on: February 25, 2017, 10:13:37 PM »

Damn Calon, that's the worst   Huh

SmithieD (a GOH youtube reviewer) did a statistical review of 4* vs 7*  Nihilus, and it turns out 4* will be quite viable.  I'll be gearing/leveling mine up, but only at 3* unfortunately  Undecided

Good news though, 7-starred my pathfinder.  I now have a full team of 7star rebels.

Also, GOH is not considered canon.  Disney owns all canon and non-canon characters, which is how a non-canon character can be in the game.

Yeah it is. Now I'll probably get 30 shards next time. Roll Eyes

I like him, can you link that video?

I will definitely be powering up my Nihilus, what I don't know is whether he will take over EP's job as leader.

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #1795 on: February 25, 2017, 11:10:19 PM »

at least I unlocked Nihilus, so not even complaining about it. worry about the rest later.

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

Vivectius
Dark Liberator of Lost Posts
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -719

I always feel like he’s judging my posts.

« Reply #1796 on: February 25, 2017, 11:49:40 PM »

Beat the final tier.  Borrowed a maxed out Emperor from an ally, put Barriss as my lead for even more hp, Luminara, Vader, and Rey.  Finished with Luminara and the Emperor, but I finished.  Grin

Sad news is I didn't pay attention and accidentally spent 200 shards on a cantina energy refresh.  That's 200 on one (1) refresh.... I thought I had only done one previously when I guess I had done two...  Tongue

Whether or not Nihilus leads is going to depend on what I'm facing.  More than 2 Jedi/Rebels and it's going to be Emperor for his leader effect on them. Anything else will probably be Nihilus.  Although losing critical hits bothers me.  It may still be worth it, but as a personal quirk it really bothers me.

You only live once. Wrong.
You only die once.  You live every moment of your life.
The question is, are you alive, and living your life? Or just here, and watching your life go by?
------------------------------------------------------------------
I am the bone of my sword
 Steel is my body and fire is my blood
 I have created over a thousand blades
 Unknown to death
 Nor known to life
 Have withstood pain to create many weapons
 Yet those hands will never hold anything
 So, as I pray, Unlimited Blade Works.

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #1797 on: February 25, 2017, 11:57:14 PM »

Yeah the no crits is the one problem.

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #1798 on: February 26, 2017, 05:27:08 PM »

Okay...  Time to pull all my good health mods again and throw them back into my 5 group and finish this event once more.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #1799 on: February 26, 2017, 09:35:21 PM »

Woohoo!  Cleared all 3 Tiers again.  Not as nice rewards this time around as those first time rewards, but still decent stuff.  Finished a pair of stun cuffs, and those suckers are valuable!  Got Wedge to Gear 9 finally with that.

I think overall I got like 4 million ship credits.  I pushed Biggs and Wedge from 70-80, which now makes 4 at 80, and upgraded JC from 5* to 6*.

Sadly both yesterday and today I got a lot of Jedi shards of toons I already had maxed.  I got a few clone shards, but I was hoping to get a lot more of them, or just ship shards.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Pages: 1 ... 118 119 [120] 121 122 ... 272   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: