Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 119 120 [121] 122 123 ... 272   Go Down
Author Topic: Official SaberForum Galaxy of Heroes Thread  (Read 649615 times)
Darth Calon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -480

« Reply #1800 on: February 26, 2017, 10:54:04 PM »

For those experienced with tier 7 of Emperors Demise, do you think this team has it in them?

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 150

For the Light of the Republic! (LS Points Please)

« Reply #1801 on: February 26, 2017, 11:01:03 PM »

For those experienced with tier 7 of Emperors Demise, do you think this team has it in them?

Maybe, maybe not.  I think the event was engineered back when the game cap was 80, so it could be rough going for you, but not impossible.  Worst case, you just keep trying and rotate your leaders and see who works best.  My money would be on Ackbar or Wedge.  Looks like you've got some skill upgrades for Ackbar waiting, so you might wanna throw those on him, especially his Tactical Genius and Leader skill if you end up using him that way.  Don't worry about It's a Trap, I still haven't maxed that one.

Saber Armory:
Archon v2.1 w/sound - CG/FoC/AS
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #1802 on: February 26, 2017, 11:13:05 PM »

Maybe, maybe not.  I think the event was engineered back when the game cap was 80, so it could be rough going for you, but not impossible.  Worst case, you just keep trying and rotate your leaders and see who works best.  My money would be on Ackbar or Wedge.  Looks like you've got some skill upgrades for Ackbar waiting, so you might wanna throw those on him, especially his Tactical Genius and Leader skill if you end up using him that way.  Don't worry about It's a Trap, I still haven't maxed that one.

Those ability mats just all went to Nihilus. Tongue

I haven't worried too much about Ackbar's abilities cause they don't seem to get that much better with the upgrades. And there's always someone who needs MK 3 ability materials.

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #1803 on: February 26, 2017, 11:18:41 PM »

Those ability mats just all went to Nihilus. Tongue

I haven't worried too much about Ackbar's abilities cause they don't seem to get that much better with the upgrades. And there's always someone who needs MK 3 ability materials.

Heh, I haven't put too much into Nihilus just yet, but I probably will once I get another big surplus.  I'd love to be able to buy Mk 3 detonators.  Need so damn many of the things for him and other stuff.

I have Ackbar maxed because he is always my Rebel leader, but to each his own.  For now though I am hoarding ability mats because I'm close to my 20 Zeta and I need Omegas and purples too.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #1804 on: February 26, 2017, 11:44:20 PM »

I am so happy right now! Because of Nihilus I just beat tier 1 of Places of Power! I had Nihilus (L), EP, Vader, Maul, Sid. I was able to use Annihilate on Ima in the 5th encounter and Yoda in the final! Without Yoda I dropped them like flies. Woohoo! I wasn't able to do it until I upped Nihilus to Gear 8, and I still only have the droids to have him level 63. But he's getting there.

@Krace, congrats on nearing your first Zeta. Oh, and here's what I pulled in the event for comparison:

I'm honestly most excited for the ship building materials, I'm always out of those. They're like training droids for me.

EDIT: I just beat tier 2! Rewards:

I beat it right as the event ended. That leaves me wondering if I could've beat the bonus tier. Undecided

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #1805 on: February 27, 2017, 12:18:19 AM »

nice stack of rewards.

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #1806 on: February 27, 2017, 12:24:24 AM »

Did I mention all of those ship building materials are gone? Grin

Vivectius
Dark Liberator of Lost Posts
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -719

I always feel like he’s judging my posts.

« Reply #1807 on: February 27, 2017, 12:26:09 AM »

Way to go Calon!!!

Ok, here's a few things I've noticed/figured out in the last week or so.  If you already know them, good.  If you didn't, you do now.

Gamorian Guards, the door panel, Grevious's henchdroids, and the tank cannons all count as kills for resting Boba's Bounty Hunter's Resolve if he gets killed once.  So if he dies, try to get one of those kills to turn it on again.

Nihilus's Annihilate will kill Challenge end bosses.  I one shot killed Savage with it on the final tier of his challenge for the easiest 3* victory ever.  If you haven't finished all of that one yet, I highly recommend taking him on that challenge.  I'm curious to see what, if anything, it does to a Rancor or Grevious.

Grevious and the lead Gamorian both ignore Foresight.  I've had both hit Yoda and Rey when they have it and it really annoys me.

You only live once. Wrong.
You only die once.  You live every moment of your life.
The question is, are you alive, and living your life? Or just here, and watching your life go by?
------------------------------------------------------------------
I am the bone of my sword
 Steel is my body and fire is my blood
 I have created over a thousand blades
 Unknown to death
 Nor known to life
 Have withstood pain to create many weapons
 Yet those hands will never hold anything
 So, as I pray, Unlimited Blade Works.

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #1808 on: February 27, 2017, 12:31:13 AM »

What I want to know is, can Annihilate be evaded with Foresight?

i'm curious to see what, if anything, it does to a Rancor or Grevious.

Me too, but unless my guild starts a really low star raid (unlikely) I won't be able to try it.

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #1809 on: February 27, 2017, 04:22:19 AM »

Ok, here's a few things I've noticed/figured out in the last week or so.  If you already know them, good.  If you didn't, you do now.

Gamorian Guards, the door panel, Grevious's henchdroids, and the tank cannons all count as kills for resting Boba's Bounty Hunter's Resolve if he gets killed once.  So if he dies, try to get one of those kills to turn it on again.

Nihilus's Annihilate will kill Challenge end bosses.  I one shot killed Savage with it on the final tier of his challenge for the easiest 3* victory ever.  If you haven't finished all of that one yet, I highly recommend taking him on that challenge.  I'm curious to see what, if anything, it does to a Rancor or Grevious.

Grevious and the lead Gamorian both ignore Foresight.  I've had both hit Yoda and Rey when they have it and it really annoys me.

There is a LOT of sh*t that can ignore foresight or "can't be evaded" and it frankly pisses me the f*ck off.  It's all advantage stuff of the bad guys over the good guys and is just ridiculous.

What I want to know is, can Annihilate be evaded with Foresight?

Me too, but unless my guild starts a really low star raid (unlikely) I won't be able to try it.

I too am curious to see the limits of Annihilate.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #1810 on: February 27, 2017, 04:54:20 AM »

There is a LOT of sh*t that can ignore foresight or "can't be evaded" and it frankly pisses me the f*ck off.  It's all advantage stuff of the bad guys over the good guys and is just ridiculous.

I too am curious to see the limits of Annihilate.

Woah! Maybe watch the language a bit. Smiley

So far all I know is I wouldn't have beaten Places of Power without it.

Soul
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -115

« Reply #1811 on: February 27, 2017, 05:17:06 AM »

The latest:

Of course I logged in and there was no event.
I'm curious to see if the droid smuggling event happens at 4pm Feb 27th in America, and I'm getting my notifications early.... because Australia  Cool

Neither Sith nor Jedi, however dark side points are appropriate

My saber: Aeon LE V4 Fire Orange stunt

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #1812 on: February 27, 2017, 05:24:40 AM »

You got me excited for nothing.  Tongue   Droid smuggling is just what I need right now.

Soul
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -115

« Reply #1813 on: February 27, 2017, 05:27:03 AM »

You got me excited for nothing.  Tongue   Droid smuggling is just what I need right now.

Well you never know, I might be getting notifications ahead of time.  What is it, late Sunday night there now? So if there's a smuggling event tomorrow arvo or evening for you, we'll know my phone has force powers  Grin

Neither Sith nor Jedi, however dark side points are appropriate

My saber: Aeon LE V4 Fire Orange stunt

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #1814 on: February 27, 2017, 05:28:24 AM »

Well you never know, I might be getting notifications ahead of time.  What is it, late Sunday night there now? So if there's a smuggling event tomorrow arvo, we'll know my phone has force powers  Grin

Lol!

Yes, it's really late Sunday night here. I'm in Canada.

Pages: 1 ... 119 120 [121] 122 123 ... 272   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: