Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 146 147 [148] 149 150 ... 272   Go Down
Author Topic: Official SaberForum Galaxy of Heroes Thread  (Read 646145 times)
Darth Calon
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -480

« Reply #2205 on: March 27, 2017, 02:52:15 PM »

It would make sense, but I think there's enough Republic ships already.  No need to make Mace Windu's ship even more OP than it is right now.

Good point. I avoid Endurance as much as possible.

Am I the only one who has never seen Tarkin's ship even once in Fleet Arena?

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 150

For the Light of the Republic! (LS Points Please)

« Reply #2206 on: March 27, 2017, 03:45:57 PM »

Good point. I avoid Endurance as much as possible.

Am I the only one who has never seen Tarkin's ship even once in Fleet Arena?

Yeah, I never battle Mace.  His ship powers with that Valor buff and the speed is just frakking stupid.

I do see Tarkin from time to time.  That person usually has all 3 of the TIEs though.

Saber Armory:
Archon v2.1 w/sound - CG/FoC/AS
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #2207 on: March 27, 2017, 05:48:36 PM »

Yeah, I never battle Mace.  His ship powers with that Valor buff and the speed is just frakking stupid.

I do see Tarkin from time to time.  That person usually has all 3 of the TIEs though.

Agreed. I assume you're using Ackbar?

I've never seen a single one.

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #2208 on: March 27, 2017, 06:52:02 PM »

Agreed. I assume you're using Ackbar?

Yes, I use Ackbar.  I've got him to 5* and level 85.  That was REALLY expensive btw.  Capital ships are stupidly more pricey than the starfighters.

So I did try Ackbar's challenge again today to try for 6*.  Best I've done so far.  Killed Ahsoka and JC, then Rex and one of the ARCs.  He reinforced with another ARC and another JC and I managed to kill a 2nd ARC, but the rest got me.  Still were two ARCs and a JC left.  It's just stupid hard.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #2209 on: March 27, 2017, 10:09:46 PM »

Well, not a bad first week for Mod farming in the Tier 3 of the Health Mod challenge.  I started last Monday when I finished B2 and through today at the end of the Cantina energy Guild challenge I've picked up about 36 health mods for various slots that are 3* or higher.  That gives me 18 pairs of mods for toons, depending of course if I replace others I already have equipped.

I'll stop for the evening now and pick up again tomorrow and this time I'll start on Armor mods for the next week.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #2210 on: March 27, 2017, 10:37:59 PM »

Well, not a bad first week for Mod farming in the Tier 3 of the Health Mod challenge.  I started last Monday when I finished B2 and through today at the end of the Cantina energy Guild challenge I've picked up about 36 health mods for various slots that are 3* or higher.  That gives me 18 pairs of mods for toons, depending of course if I replace others I already have equipped.

I'll stop for the evening now and pick up again tomorrow and this time I'll start on Armor mods for the next week.

I don't have good mods for nearly all the toons I use. I should do that soon. I'm not really into the mod thing, but it's giving opponents an advantage, so I guess I have too.

Soul
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -115

« Reply #2211 on: March 27, 2017, 10:53:34 PM »

I don't have good mods for nearly all the toons I use. I should do that soon. I'm not really into the mod thing, but it's giving opponents an advantage, so I guess I have too.

*sits back and waits for the usual speech about mods, and link to video*  Grin

Neither Sith nor Jedi, however dark side points are appropriate

My saber: Aeon LE V4 Fire Orange stunt

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #2212 on: March 28, 2017, 12:17:27 AM »

Lol, that was me for a long time, and then I did managed to clear some of the challenges and went mod farming.  Afterwards I stripped all the mods and redid my toons.  I was much happier after.  This time around I put it off for quite a while as I continued to want to get Cantina characters, but I finally realized I just couldn't put it off anymore with all the new toons I was getting leveled up.

*sits back and waits for the usual speech about mods, and link to video*  Grin

Lol...  *steals some popcorn*

My only speech about mods and vids this time is repeating what was said in one of the vids.  It said that you should go mods hunting about once a month and take a break from your Cantina character farming for a week and gather up mods for that period.  

I have waited so long that I'm taking 3 or 4 weeks to just do one big farm.  Finish my first week of Health Mods, now it's a week of Armor Mods, then it'll be Crit Chance Mods, and then I'm debating on a week of Tenacity Mods.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Soul
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -115

« Reply #2213 on: March 28, 2017, 01:20:21 AM »

Chewie to gear lvl 8!

I had a sloooooow farm for Mk3 Sienar Holo Projector parts to get him gear lvl 7.  When I finally got that finished and got him gear 7, I already had everything for gear 8 too.
Now I just need a scoundrel event to test out the changes  (my phone lost it's foresight buff a little while ago, I no longer get a heads up  Undecided )

Neither Sith nor Jedi, however dark side points are appropriate

My saber: Aeon LE V4 Fire Orange stunt

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #2214 on: March 28, 2017, 03:47:54 AM »

Finally beat that Nihilus lead Sith team on my arena shard. The stuns and debuffs went my way, and my team was faster. Killed Maul with Biggs' hammer, and Palp was able to stun the rest. I whittled down and killer their Emperor, he got his Force Crush in with Nihilus ready with Drain Force, but Biggs was ready to smash him down. Then Vader was down and Dooku was a pain until I Shocked him.

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #2215 on: March 28, 2017, 04:55:45 PM »

Chewie to gear lvl 8!

I had a sloooooow farm for Mk3 Sienar Holo Projector parts to get him gear lvl 7.  When I finally got that finished and got him gear 7, I already had everything for gear 8 too.
Now I just need a scoundrel event to test out the changes  (my phone lost it's foresight buff a little while ago, I no longer get a heads up  Undecided )

I think you'll find Chewie pretty useful as a tank, especially as his taunt recharges fairly quickly compared to Han and he can heal himself.

I checked the events listing post on the forums and I don't see any events like Credits or Droids coming up, just Ezra and Sabine.

-----------------

Well, got Poe to 7* and 85 and also got his ship to 70.  Now I just need some more tokens to get his ship to 5* so I can use it on the challenges and actually have all my backup slots full.

Also got Wedge's ship to 6* so now I have a full team of 5 ships at 6*.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #2216 on: March 28, 2017, 07:05:39 PM »

Also got Wedge's ship to 6* so now I have a full team of 5 ships at 6*.

Your fleet is one star ahead of mine.

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #2217 on: March 28, 2017, 09:37:04 PM »

Your fleet is one star ahead of mine.

It's a labor of love and hate.  Thankfully since I have been very dedicated to it I have been able to attain higher ranks more regularly and keep them some of the times, or at least not lose as much rank overnight.

Only thing I've ever bought besides ship shards is a few shards for Grievous and a few for Bistan.  Resisted even buying shards of Maul or Sun Fac.  Hopefully it will all pay off and soon I'll have a 6* Ackbar.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Darth Calon
Knight Commander

« Reply #2218 on: March 28, 2017, 11:38:58 PM »

I can't beat the 5* Home One challenge, but that's probably due to not having any reinforcements, only the 5 ships. I'm confident I'd be able to beat it if I could use Scimitar.

Krace
Game Master
RP Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #2219 on: March 29, 2017, 01:53:51 AM »

I can't beat the 5* Home One challenge, but that's probably due to not having any reinforcements, only the 5 ships. I'm confident I'd be able to beat it if I could use Scimitar.

Yeah, you absolutely need reinforcements unless you have a super boss team.  That's why I'm trying to flush out my roster so I have 3 reinforcements for the last tier.  It's really rough.  If I could use any ships, it wouldn't be such a big deal, but not being able to use Vader's TIE, Slave 1, or Scimitar really hurts.

Saber Armory:
Dark Liberator v3 - VA

Pages: 1 ... 146 147 [148] 149 150 ... 272   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: